• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that was embarrassing

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Somewhat sad but relevant story that yours reminded me of.

When I was 11 or 12, my dad passed. Well, I used to write him emails to his work email. I used that as a form to kind of get feelings off my chest.

I did this for years. Once a week or two. Well.. One year the email replied. I about had a heart attack.

"I'm so sorry that you're going through that. I lost my dad too. I'm guessing I got the job that your dad used to do, so they gave me his old email. Was he Tom? His memorial is here at the workplace. I'm going to ask the manager if he can provide me a new email so this one can be undisturbed. Hope life goes smoothly for you."

That guy could of been toxic and replied in the form of a prank, but he was very sincere. I stopped writing emails since that day, though.

Aww, that's not embarrassing at all, that's actually really sweet. And yeah, that was very kind of him to do.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
Aww, that's not embarrassing at all, that's actually really sweet. And yeah, that was very kind of him to do.

Well, it felt embarrassing in the way that I've been e-mailing some random guy for awhile. xD However yes, I am thankful that it was a kind person on the other end. Any new embarrassing moments with you, Juno?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Well, it felt embarrassing in the way that I've been e-mailing some random guy for awhile. xD However yes, I am thankful that it was a kind person on the other end. Any new embarrassing moments with you, Juno?
Thankfully not that recently, but the week is young so who knows, haha

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
Years
The most embarrassing thing happened to me was my sophomore year of high school. I saw a bunch of really cute senior boys in the hall, and I was on the stairwell. They were below on the first floor. I walked down the stairs , trying to act all cool and pretty, but then... I tripped on the second to last step and fell flat on my face onto the floor. I stood up, and my nose hurt really bad, but, although I was very embarrassed, they thought I was being silly (I was a notorious class clown, not because I joked a lot , and I didn't that much, but when I did, it was hilarious to everyone), and then they asked if I was okay. One of the cuter boys even walked me to the clinic, and I dated him later in my junior year. Sooo... even though I was embarrassed, at least something good came out of it...

Have you ever seen someone that looked like somone you know and then you say their name and it turns out that you have the wrong person so you try to play it off cool but in reality you kinda look dumb lol

story of my life

Omg, haha. That has happened to me I don't know how many times xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back