• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Hey you have made a great game!! and if you don't mind I too want to make a hack game but what are the tools for making it?
Keep up the good work!

Well even though this is kinda offtopic I'll answer it anyway
The basic ones that were used were Advance Map 1.92 and for scripting Mitchel1 used Pokescript and I used XSE version 1.1

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
This hack looks amazing! :D
I especially like the battle backgrounds. The map looks good to! :)
So the main characters are Dawn and Ash?
The only negative thing I can say is Dawns battle sprite is a bit big compared to Ash's so i reccomend you make it smaller or Ash's bigger :\ :(
Anyway, keep up the good work. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Nice hack good work why you dont post some of it on Faw?
I think i follow this hack here.

M.V.G.1993TED.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Your hack looks awesome!
I like the tiles and the battle background.
Good luck and keep up the good work :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
29x9k01.png

Nothing from the Picture Is In the Game

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
29x9k01.png

Nothing from the Picture Is In the Game

... that's true, because that screens are for beta 2.0... Beta 1.0 doesn't have those things yet! That's already the 10e question about that's not in the game >.< just be patiant and WAIT for beta 2.0 than those things will be able! and maby first look in the topic from page 1 t/m the beta release than you'll see the thing that has beta 1.0..
I'll not give anylonger a anwser for that, that's inclusive PM.

@~Watermelon: Great to see, that some people first look in the topic before posting crap ^^

@Crazyboy99, Espeon~, Rigel_101: Thnx ^^

@1993ted: Thnx and well, because on this fornum the replay's are good, AWF is sometimes a bit dead.

@Scalfittura: Thnx ^^, en omdat ik te lui ben om het ook nog naar het nederlands te tikken xD en omdat AWF een 10 screen limit heeft.. waardoor dat niet mogelijk is om in de begin post te zetten.

@jackiej1994: Thnx for reporting this bug ^^ I'll take a look at it ^^ en dat kan ik begrijpen xD

@Mac_Mini: That's true, and welcome by the TE team ^^

@every persone who want to map: Thnx for the offer ^^, If i agree I'll send a PM.

~Ontopic:
Well not alot updates today but that doesn't mind ^^ today the script that tells you the story about the emblem's
I hope you like it ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9_fXXxJwgI
Thnx to Mac_Mini for his help, and welcome again by the TE team
That was all people
------------------------------------
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
... that's true, because that screens are for beta 2.0... Beta 1.0 doesn't have those things yet! That's already the 10e question about that's not in the game >.< just be patiant and WAIT for beta 2.0 than those things will be able! and maby first look in the topic from page 1 t/m the beta release than you'll see the thing that has beta 1.0..
I'll not give anylonger a anwser for that, that's inclusive PM.
~Mitchel1
I'm Sorry If I annoyed you ... but i want to play a game with a new battle background!
anyway i played some of this hack and in my opinion this is 1 of the best ever hacks.
anyway good luck in TE and Dark cry

!MeDo0~

Trainer_Trevor

Fan Fiction Writer
Years
I friggin LOVE this hack along with Pokemon Genesis, there are just some things about it that are like "Well...okay then." but still I freaking LOVE IT.

Pikachu, well you are playing with an Ash clone so I guess getting a Pikachu only makes since, but one thing that would have been nice if the thing followed you around. I am going to work on that when I start my hack ThunderYellow. Actaully the following you around really is a nit-pick because with or without our infamous butt mokey (mouse) I still enjoy the game. I love how Digglett Cave or (Original Cave) is like right there but I mean I won't argue it's cool and plus I have never had Diglett right off the bat.

Oh and my top most favorite about this ROM is that you included Sinnoh Pokemon. That makes me want to give you a giant hug.

Anyways great 9.5/10

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
been looking all over for an answer but couldnt find one...so..

After you beat the Team Rocket person with the level 7 Ekans, you battle Munchlax right? Am I supposed to be able to catch it or am I supposed to kill it as I have NO pokeballs...0.o..(did I miss something)

Never mind...he he..my bad...didn't play the hack far enough to realize that Oak gives you pokeballs...

great hack btw..

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Ooh, looks like a great game!
I noticed a little problem though, in your thread, the spoilers covering the Pokemon is not working... you might want to fix it because I did not really want to know what Pokemon were in the game before playing it...
Other than that, the game looks great, and it is well thought out, good job!

~ 0A :t282:

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2019
Really good, I just finished this hack! The inside of Tropical Zone thing is cool! (I used cheats to go in :D)

protovad

has a bad hangover
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
i enjoyed the first beta very much i look foward to the "pokemon riding function" why because everyone loves absol

hvsep

Pimpster.
Years
Noob question:

How do I catch Munchlax? I beat him at Reagan Valley because I didn't have any pokeballs. I just got them from Oak... am I going to run into Munchlax again?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2009
great job! im really new to hacks, but i like how this one looks!
i especially love the building in ur sig!
keep up the great work!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I guess you've got enough praise, so I'll try to give some constructive criticism her.
About the the script that tells you the story about the emblem's:
It seems as beating Team Rocket is piece of cake. Like everybody can do it.
I think you should put in this plot more casually.

Anyway, good luck with the hack ;)

Back