• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Years
hey
nice update
and it looks good
oh then you join team earth means this a bad end
hmm
i see forward too it
and hope the next beta comes soon

keep it up
djg

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Trying to correct you...

hey
nice update
and it looks good
hmm
i see forward too it

keep it up
djg

I believe you can choose if you want to turn
evil or not... (That's great then, another Hack letting me become
evil, just like Toxic Purple.)

And BTW, since your a Mod DJG, why don't move this thread to Hacks Showcase?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Nice screenies :)
Choose the story? Man that's awesome!
Btw if we choose one path will we be able to play the other one even if we didn't choose it?

If you choose the other path, then you won't be able to play the other path. ;)

Nice update! So there's no changing your mind huh? Whether it's because of the worm comments, Draginair ripoffs, or disappointing sprites, I will always love the originals, but I respect your decision and I guess we'll all have to get used to the new Angeallen and Devihel. So... it's actually possible to change a whole storyline by one decision? Wow, incredible! I have to see it! When the next beta comes out and I get that choice, I'm saving on a different file so I can choose both! That's amazing, being able to change the entire outcome of a game by a single choice. Then again, you already did so with the ending on Rescue Rangers. I can't wait 'till the next beta of this game! It looks like you've included more than enough new features, so the next beta is sure to be an improvement as big as beta 2 was for 1! or even bigger! I can't wait!

Well, yeah... The sprites are final... :\

Changing the storyline?
That's such an awesome idea!
Good luck, I love the aircraft...

Thanks~

:D my bad... oh ya! can I also edit Devihel? and sorry for umm... saying they look like earthworms... well, Dragonair looks like an earthworm without its details right? :))

I think Devihel is fine now.
Oh, and I'm still waiting for your trainer battle sprite... :\

Devihel should look intimidating... Just like it's old sprite. The new one is actually cute IMO. o_o
Anyhow, the aircraft thing looks interesting... best of luck!

The new one looks, cute? o.O

hey
nice update
and it looks good
hmm
i see forward too it

keep it up
djg

Well, I don't know about the ending yet but you'll get to enter the 'bad' path...

I believe you can choose if you want to turn
evil or not... (That's great then, another Hack letting me become
evil, just like Toxic Purple.)

And BTW, since your a Mod DJG, why don't move this thread to Hacks Showcase?

Thanks...
Well, I still don't think LoG's good enough to be in the Showcase... :\

I have a question. How many chapters are in the hack? Also I like the new Angeallen and Devihel sprites.

How many chapters?
So far, I finished writing 4 chapters, so I am unsure of how many chapters the hack will have... :\

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
OK...I Take my comment about Devihel Back...for...I love the new one...Especially the wings...And actually...I think it deserves to be in the showcase more than some others that have already been put in the Showcase...:\...But its your decision...Great update...and I love the airplane...:D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2009
where else can i download pokemon life of guardians cuz the download links here don't work :(

NatureKeeper

You're dreamin' if you think I'll join Team Earth, Jagold. If I pick no, willn't I?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I wonder what it's like to be in Team Earth. Will it be like Team Magma and Aqua, who uses extreme methods for good outcomes, Team Rocket, who's just plain greedy, or will it be just neutral? Either way, when I get that choice, I'm saving on a different file so I can see both sides!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I wonder what it's like to be in Team Earth. Will it be like Team Magma and Aqua, who uses extreme methods for good outcomes, Team Rocket, who's just plain greedy, or will it be just neutral? Either way, when I get that choice, I'm saving on a different file so I can see both sides!

Probably causing earthquakes all over Hevah.

(Remember Hevah Academy?)

Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
gltich

ello again. um in life of guardians after u fight the mysterious monster "?????" in the dream and are freed by light and stuff there is a building that u come out of. but when u go back in that building with the people that let u rest in their home u cant get out of there house. Dont know if someone already posted something like this before and if they did then srry for posting it again.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Really, I never did that so I didn't know that happens. I wonder what causes it to happen.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

I spent the whole morning scripting the main event in the first floor of the aircraft.
Wanna see some screenies?

2n03qma.jpg
2lv203t.jpg

I still need to script the minor things in that floor, plus I also need to map the other floors as well... :P

The tiles are from Pokémon Platinum.
I was playing yesterday and decided to rip the tiles from it...

And also, I am finished writing the Chapter 5 storyline, both the original and the altered story.

That would be all, so thanks~

---oOo---​

OK...I Take my comment about Devihel Back...for...I love the new one...Especially the wings...And actually...I think it deserves to be in the showcase more than some others that have already been put in the Showcase...:\...But its your decision...Great update...and I love the airplane...:D

I think I'll put this in the Showcase when the beta finally reaches the 8th badge or further... :\
Thanks. Caina would be glad to hear that. :P

where else can i download pokemon life of guardians cuz the download links here don't work :(

I still can't upload the IPS files here in PC, but the links work fine... :\

Cool! The aircraft has a different view angle!

Well, I guess you can say that...
I was easy to make those tiles than to insert then in the game, though... xD

You're dreamin' if you think I'll join Team Earth, Jagold. If I pick no, willn't I?

:laugh:
though I don't understand what you meant by "If I pick no, willn't I?"... :\

It's up to you to discover... ;)

Probably causing earthquakes all over Hevah.

(Remember Hevah Academy?)

That's... not exactly what Team Earth are doing...
That would be a boring job to do earthquakes all day long, anyway... xD

damn wy do you let us chose an side hmm just thinking of copying the save file and going both sides with the same save :P

Sorry but I just felt like making something new... :D

ello again. um in life of guardians after u fight the mysterious monster "?????" in the dream and are freed by light and stuff there is a building that u come out of. but when u go back in that building with the people that let u rest in their home u cant get out of there house. Dont know if someone already posted something like this before and if they did then srry for posting it again.

you are playing an old version of the game.
I already fixed that in Version 3.1... ;)

---oOo---​

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Royal Darkness attacked remember? I don't know how they caused earthquakes but it was mentioned quite often that it was Royal Darkness.

Or was it called Dark Organization? Sorry, I've been playing RoL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back