• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your personal pokémon mascot!

Years
If I were a Pokemon myself I would probably be a Lilligant. I grew up in a Flower-shop, spent a lot of time in the gardens and nature.
"The fragrance of the garland on its head has a relaxing effect. It withers if a trainer does not take good care of it."
This may sound quite obvious but if you don't take good care of yourself it will show on the outside and because of a mental illness I can't always take good care of myself. People will think I'm sick or when i'm doing well I get compliments on how I look.

Lilligant is quite a feminine Pokemon, I would describe myself as feminine.

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I think mine is pretty obvious. Most people know me for my Gligar theme, which I aint using write now because of our supporter collab. I'm sure that when it's done, I'm back to Gligar.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
I think my mascot pokemon would be Marill. It is my most favorite pokemon, but it's small round and very cute. I've always had a good natured Marill to raise. They're interesting water pokemon, and LOLPIKABLU can stand head to head with Pikachu in a cuteness contest, I'd like to think.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
my mascot Pokémon is Zigzagoon! because it's so cute and tiny and mischievous and resourceful, haha. i always used one on my team for its usefulness with HMs and Pickup in RSE, and now again in XY and ORAS. i've even gone as far as to breeding and EV training a perfect Zigzagoon once (。 >艸<)

as for Pokémon to represent me however, i'd probably pick Kirlia. it's not fully mature yet, but it aspires to be, and that's the same for me. also the fact that, according to its Pokédex entry, it gets energy from its trainer's happiness. sadly i can't see into the future like it can, but i'd sure love to be able to, haha!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I think everyone who knows me identifies me with Jynx at this point. People greet me on the Pokemon Showdown server with its emoticon too! I love her because she speaks in a strange voice, dances as she walks and she's a Psychic type (one of my favs!)

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 42
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Charizard, my favourite pokemon. Can fly, can toast marshmallows and other things is freaking cool looking and I love its shiny colour.

GunmetalTheImmortal

Legend Seeker
Years
Gotta say my mascot would be Mewtwo. He's been my favorite Pokemon since Kanto, and we share personality trades. We're both calm with short burst of anger, fiercely determined to protect those we care about and posses great hatred for anything that gets in the way of our families.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
PCP006.png

CHARIZARD

When I was a kid, I was sickly and didn't have any friends. I was depressed a lot so in order to cheer me up, my mom and dad bought me a Game Boy and a Pokemon Red Version when it first came out.

Out of the original starters, Charmander appealed to me the most and chose him. As we all know, Charmander wasn't exactly the most effective Pokemon early on in the game. I struggled with him at first but I had faith and persisted with using him. Eventually, we overcame all obstacles in the game and he became so strong, I was able to sweep the League with my fully evolved Charizard.

The experience I had in training a Charmander into a Charizard in Pokemon Red taught me to be resilient. With that resilience came confidence and that confidence allowed me to get better (mentally/psychologically at least), overcome my depression and allowed me to make friends and move from strength to strength.

I'm a better person because of Pokemon and the Charmander family. My life journey at least thus far resembles the trials and tribulations of Charmander in the Gen 1 games. That's why I think Charizard is my personal Pokemon mascot.

Last edited:
Years
At this point, I think Scolipede is my mascot. Even though Lapras is my #1 favorite, the former is not far behind at all, and I think people get that I like Venipede's evolution line a lot and it's who I can identify myself with.

Stealthfire

Steel-Type Master
Years
It would be Metagross for me. It is my favourite Pokemo[FONT=&quot]n, a[/FONT][FONT=&quot]nd I always use o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ne. I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n fact, I have a full team of Metagross o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]n Omega Ruby. [/FONT]

Melacine

kik: melacinee
Years
I would probably say Espeon. Not only is she my favorite, but if I were a fighter I would probably be one to use my head rather than brute strength, which is kind of what you have to do when using Espeon in battle lol.

Also she looks like a cat, and I'm a cat lady.

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2017
My all time favorite pokemon is Kangaskhan for a variety of reasons - but if I had to choose a pokemon to represent me, it would be a psychic type since I see myself as a wise individual (..Not everyone does, but I do...)

So with that said, the pokemon who would best represent me would probably be Espeon..It's small, but still packs a psychic punch..

..I swear I didn't read the response before, lol..!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that Pikachu is my Mascot Pokemon even if I didn't agree. But I do so that's that. :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
I'm gunna say Clefairy or Shaymin. They're so cute and I just love those two Pokemon so much. :3 They're both cute, with Clefairy being oh so pink and Shaymin being one of the only Grass types I like.
Don't really have much to say here, I just like them. Couldn't really decide, though lol. I guess since someone alreDy said Shaymin I'll go with Clefairy. :D

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
Its a tie between Gardevoir and Milotic, for me.
tumblr_lkcw9u76HF1qd87hlo1_400.gif

Melodi_Gardevoir.png

Like Milotic, I adapted and changed into something more beautiful than before, which I hope doesn't sound vain, but it describes overall how powerful my change in personality was - and I have a knack for calming down others. Gardevoir represents me just as much, because I'm pretty empathetic and so I can grasp what a person is feeling really well, and therefore I'm pretty skillful in motivating, offering advice, and analyzing ways to solve personal issues.​

Years
Depending on what you mean by a mascot, I could easily go with one of three Pokemon as my choice. If you're going by the Pokemon that I'm most like, I'd give that vote to Slowking. It's a fairly intelligent Pokemon, but a bit on the lazy side, which can sometimes work against it's favor.

If we're going with the Pokemon that people associate me with (or at least did for the longest time), I'd go with Unown. It was either part of my signature or avatar for the better part of 4 years, and even now and then I'll still find a way to stick it in some of my themes, or up in the PGen splash like it currently is.

Lastly, if we're going with the Pokemon I'm trying to make my new identity, it would be Azumarill, specifically its shiny form. Since I'm not very creative with sig/avatar themes, I decided a few months ago that I was going to pick one avatar and stick with it for the forseeable future, and I went with my shiny Azumarill. I don't know if I've got as much in common with it as a Slowking, but I can't help but smile every time I look at it.

Last edited:

Regumika

So Graceful
Years
This was a pretty tough choice, I think Abra is probably the best representation. Pretty quiet most of the time, low key, but makes a point when the need arises.

Years
Hmmmm I'd probably choose either Growlithe or Arcanine because they're two of my absolutely favourites (and I really love dogs haha).
As a Pokemon itself, I prefer Arcanine, but if the mascot had to be similar to myself, then I'd choose Growlithe because ... well. I'm afraid I'm not all as majestic as Arcanine.

Back