• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where do Fakémon bios with images, and original regions go?

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
So I have some Fakémon drawings, but also massive bios to some of them, which are all part of a region me and my buddy made up. I'm a little confused whether to share that in the Art section, Literature section, and also what category to choose from when I do post them. *sweat*

One bio alone for 1 Fakémon has over 14,000 characters, so that's why I'm asking. *sweat* (will possibly be even longer after I work on it again)

PS: What is the posting limit in replies/topics? I'm thinking its maybe around 65,535 bytes (MySQL TEXT), but I want to make absolutely sure. ^^

Last edited:
Years
I'd post those in FF&W. You can link back to your A&D thread also to connect the bios to your character art so people know what they're reading about, and vice versa. =) I'm sure the writing forum would appreciate your involvement. Feel free to message Bay Alexison if you'd like further clarification, though.

& the max characters in a post is 500k words, so you should be more than fine.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Just to add as well, for the Fan Fiction and Writing section the thread prefix 'Pokemon World' would be what you want - writing about fakemon and regions and etc without being a story.

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
I'd post those in FF&W. You can link back to your A&D thread also to connect the bios to your character art so people know what they're reading about, and vice versa. =) I'm sure the writing forum would appreciate your involvement. Feel free to message Bay Alexison if you'd like further clarification, though.

& the max characters in a post is 500k words, so you should be more than fine.
Just to add as well, for the Fan Fiction and Writing section the thread prefix 'Pokemon World' would be what you want - writing about fakemon and regions and etc without being a story.

Thank you so much for your answers! =D I'm glad that the I shouldn't have to worry about messaging limits that much and to know where a good place would be to post them! ^^ Also like the idea to connect bio and artwork, as well as knowing to add the "Pokémon World" prefix. =)

I suppose seeing how lengthy my messages can get, the writing forum could use me. XD
Thank you both! =D *hugs both*

Back