• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (New Year Edition)

When should the next PPC be?

• March

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • April

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
Years
Ah well, thanks for the feedback, Forever.

Oh and this is my first "profile colour change" I`ve ever done, so no wonder it isn`t 100% good xD
Ah well, I will let my profile in the way as it is. If I change something, then everything. But now, I don`t have the time to do this, so yeah...doh! >_<

But yea, I guess you are right with the blinding. Ah well, I`ll change it next time, lol.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Binary: Interesting use of McBorders. Your links in minor block headers need to be changed, since they're dark and harder to see against the background - as well as text colour for that too. The red on your major block headers also looks kinda outta place, but otherwise it's fine.
B-but the text color in the minor block headers is black. ;__;

Thanks for the feedback.
I wasn't really sure whether I should or shouldn't use the McBorders. :/
I'll try and see what I can do based on your comment, thanks. :)

Years
It might just be me, but it seems we didn't get as many participants this time around. How about you guys advertise this contest in your signatures or something like that in order to get-out-the-vote? It's going to make this contest more interesting with more voters.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
And I made a blog entry for you guys. :)

Not sure what else can really be done, though. Unless I vm like everyone I know to enter PPC? XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've extended the entry deadline so you guys can try to get more participates. :3 I'm not going to be on too much today, but I'll do what I can.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Obviously it's advertising, that is how I roll. :U

I would also like to thank you two for advertising as well.

LET'S MAKE THIS THE BEST PPC EVER, K?

hey i hosted a ppc once that offends me!

(joking)

awesome tara, glad that this ppc can actually get some more attention :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Added.

Okay. There are about two more hours until entry period will end. While it seems we didn't get many new entrants, we can only hope that we get plenty of votes. I've seen a few advertisements in signatures, and I thank those who took the time to do that. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dang. Does it only contain the signature, or the profile page? I'm new to the Theme thing. If I can scrap together a theme (Although I doubt it seeing as I am booted off the computer), I'll consider an entry.

Only your profile page. Your signature doesn't count.~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll toss you in, Alternative, since I don't think Edelweiss has gotten many votes. If she has, then perhaps she can kindly ask those few who have already voted to revote (if their opinions change).

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
Years
Note: Just to take into account Alternative's entry, any votes sent prior to his addition will be tossed. Anyone who voted prior to 9:03AM Eastern Time please resend your ballot. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back