• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next main Pokemon game

Years
Honestly if we don't get an announcement for a game at the end of this month or at the beginning of June/E3, it could be a while before an announcement is made, with small teasers in the summer or something.

Years
I'm not holding my breath for another main series release to come this year, as much as I'd like to see one. I mean, I could be wrong and we hear something around E3, but I honestly don't expect anything prior to next April.

Years
Something tells me this year will be 2015 all over again, which was the first year with no new main series release since 2011 (yes I know that was the year Black/White came out, but only outside of Japan) as far as I recall.

I feel that we may be going from a new main series entry every year, to rather being every two years, and that means generations may be getting shorter, since 6th Gen lasted pretty much the same amount of time as 5th Gen, in that both had only two main series releases. 7th Gen might follow this pattern once again, with another 3-year generation.

Going by this logic, we probably may have to wait until 2018 for a new main series game at the earliest.

blue

gucci
Years
there were rumours of the next game be it a Sun & Moon sequel to have new Pok?mon. Whether this is true or not remains to be seen, but I do hope more Pok?mon (or at least Alola forms) come with the next games if they're taking place in Alola once again.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
there were rumours of the next game be it a Sun & Moon sequel to have new Pok?mon. Whether this is true or not remains to be seen, but I do hope more Pok?mon (or at least Alola forms) come with the next games if they're taking place in Alola once again.

Well I would rather have DP's remakes. But either, way I think that having a 2 years break with no new game AGAIN is a bad idea.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I'm honestly hoping they release G/S/C in eshop instead of a new game that will inevitably be a remake. But getting both wouldn't be to bad. Honestly if we get G/S/C and a gen 7 remake of them I'll be perfectly happy!

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I'm honestly hoping they release G/S/C in eshop instead of a new game that will inevitably be a remake. But getting both wouldn't be to bad. Honestly if we get G/S/C and a gen 7 remake of them I'll be perfectly happy!

Well I think that the likely scenerio is either DP remakes or SuMo's 3rd game/sequals/prequal etc.. But you cant predict GF lately so who knows

Intelligence

The return
Years
I am for a gap year. It would be better if the games are very two years, higher quality and less bugs to fix with updates.

Back