• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
i really love this game it's basically the old games , if they were as good and funny/wierd as we remembered them as a kid (basically this game is an "old pokémon game" adjusted for nostalgia inflation!

Trainer 766

I contacted the creator of the game, the game was abandoned

..... evidence? The creator hasn't been on since July. Even if you PM'ed him and he didn't respond, shrugging it off like he abandoned the game is pretty vague unless you managed to actually get his answer, instead of assuming this game is cancelled.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Can someone please help me to patch this game?
I use uni patcher for android. I have a fire red rom version 1.1 but it keeps failing to patch.
What am I doing wrong?

Years
Frozen is no longer connected for 5 months now in my opinion, it has abandoned pokemon normal version

It's the devs decision whether to continue a hack or leave it. He is in no way obligated to make it for u, as it's not easy to make one and eats up a lot of time. So it would be prudent to wait for it instead of whining in the thread. He's already said that he's come too far to abandon it so it's pretty shameful to doubt him until he has stated anything clearly.

Trainer 766

Frozen is no longer connected for 5 months now in my opinion, it has abandoned pokemon normal version

>has not connected in 5 months = has already cancelled the hack

If you actually ARE speaking the truth, provide some evidence, or a picture saying it has been canceled. You didn't even know who the hacker is, and you're posting here misinforming people without any proof backing up your claim. This is just like that one time in Adventure Red thread where Aethestode literally released a patch not too long before you decided to tell everyone that the hack is canceled just because you thought it was.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
did you change any base stats of the pokemon? I'm running Eevee through an IV calculator and I keep getting errors with its special defense always being one point too low. For example my eevee is a timid nature at level five currently and it has a special defense of 10, but the calculator says at that level the bare minimum for an Eevee's special defense with a nature that doesnt affect special defense one way or another is 11. If you changed base stats for anything that will be hard to calculate hiddenpower properly.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I'm waiting for the full version of this hack, it looks amazing and I have made two attempts at playing the betas, however, the first post is riddled with Photobucket logos which are an eyesore.

Layla Ortiz

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
721 Pokémon in Pokédex?

Still not done for Build 3.0 RC 3?

Also still has updates for Pokémon Normal?

Last edited by a moderator:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hey my name is FrozenInfernoZX and I am still alive! So is this game. I was last logged in sonce Summer 2017. This game is still in the works. I have been working on it very very lightly. This is a project that I WILL NEVER QUIT. I just have been busy with life and being a full time post grad adult now and having a girlfriend, etc, etc. Prepare for a resurgence of this game for Fall 2018. I never had forgotten this game. I still have all of the creatovity and ideas for this game all in play for what woll be a full fledged two region game.

Last edited:
Years
I'm too happy about your return because your hack is the best of all. I wait for several months for your return and the date of release of a new update especially that of the backup. I wanted to know you're going out when a next update of the game ??

Trainer 766

I'm too happy about your return because your hack is the best of all. I wait for several months for your return and the date of release of a new update especially that of the backup. I wanted to know you're going out when a next update of the game ??
Dude just found a way out of his busy life to announce that this hack isn't dead, and the first response to his announcement is a demand for release date.... *sigh*

And since you are the same person who decided to tell everyone following this hack that this hack was dead, when it's clearly not, why don't you feel ashamed at yourself?

Back