• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
Years
Wow, this looks incredible so far. I'd love to see this done, but I know it's going to take quite a while. I remember growing up with some of the Pokemon Adventure mangas, and this really makes me wanna read more. I have a feeling you won't be doing the Yellow series as it was so short, though (what I grew up with)

By the way (sorry, I had to)
MEGAMAN MEGAMAN
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪RIDIN' ON CARS ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Remade Route 5, and removed the right exit from CERULEAN CITY, but will be adding something to take its place in the future. Added an event to foreshadow Green and Blue reappearance later in the game.

Wow, this looks incredible so far. I'd love to see this done, but I know it's going to take quite a while. I remember growing up with some of the Pokemon Adventure mangas, and this really makes me wanna read more. I have a feeling you won't be doing the Yellow series as it was so short, though (what I grew up with)

By the way (sorry, I had to)
MEGAMAN MEGAMAN
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪RIDIN' ON CARS ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

I actually do intend to do the Yellow Chapter, but I'll just add some filler contents to up the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
Your game look really nice! I'am so exited for the first "demo".

Good Lucky with your project and don't give up ^^

You will made Moltres+Zapados+Articuno?

The game go until what chapter of the manga?

(Sorry for my english)

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Your game look really nice! I'am so exited for the first "demo".

Good Lucky with your project and don't give up ^^

You will made Moltres+Zapados+Articuno?

The game go until what chapter of the manga?

(Sorry for my english)

Yes, I will make Molticuno (Moltres + Zapdos + Articuno). The game goes up to the end of Red Chapter, so after the Pokemon League. Then you'll be able to travel to Orange Isle to face Ash, and then after that, you'll start the beginning of Yellow Chapter, where you'll face Bruno. Then the game ends.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
finished reading the gold and silver chapter the other day, was so legendary. Can't wait to see that in-game even thought it'll be a while. xD

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
sorry guys. i know i said i'll release da first patch by da end of this week, but i'm just so sick right now.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, just updated VERMILLION CITY and Route 5. I removed the right route from CERULEAN CITY, updated some sprites. Inserted the abandoned Gym subplot in VERMILLION CITY.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
I would just like to give a suggestion, I saw that you plan on adding Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon but I suggest you don't and leave the pure 151 in this game so it's actually like Red's real journey. Additionally I would do this like Ash Grey were certain events don't trigger if you don't have the correct team so you really are following Red's story.

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
No, i Thing thats a good idea to put some of 4th and 5th generation pokemon bcz it would made the game play more fun and inspite of all those repeated pokemons which would bore the player with the same pokemons in the game play

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I would just like to give a suggestion, I saw that you plan on adding Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon but I suggest you don't and leave the pure 151 in this game so it's actually like Red's real journey. Additionally I would do this like Ash Grey were certain events don't trigger if you don't have the correct team so you really are following Red's story.

Originally, I was planning to add Sinnoh and Unova pokemon in, where Red only encounter it when venturing Orange Isle (which is filler). However, I have problem adding them in XD. I can add a few, but that's it. Furthermore, I am doing some events where it needs Red's certain team. For example, In the SS Anne arc, if you have Poliwhirl in your team, you get to play extra contents, where you travel underwater.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I haven't been updating much lately because I was sick. I'm better now. I think I would be done with Vermillion City by tomorrow Night (australia time), and I would release the first patch.

Anyways, just added Pokemon Fan club events and SS Anne event. Also added the feature where certain events happpens, or changes depending on the POKEMON you have on your Party. Read "Feature" for more info.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just added POKEMON FAN CLUB event in. Man that event got to be the hardest one to do, due to all the pokemon choices =(.

Back