• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPT Secret Santa 2016 - Finished

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
The rest of the messages are sent out! Now we can start creating 8D

Years
Probably a bit late to mention this, but didn't we have a wishlist and don't list last year? Or is it anything goes this time around? We all know what an SU looks like, so just go wild?

Last edited:
Years
Probably a bit late to mention this, but didn't we have a wishlist and don't list last year? Or is it anything goes this time around? We all know what an SU looks like, so just go wild?

People were encouraged to post any dos and don'ts here a while back (and a couple of people did so). As for the SUs, no template go nuts. Just don't use CSS.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
I didn't make a list so much as just stated some opinions. If possible, I'd put humans on my don't list, please and thanks.

I had a lot of fun making my character! It's almost sad to see them go off to someone else instead of get played by me. =p

Last edited:

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Is it still possible to sign up? Because then I'm definitely IN! :)

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Sorry it's taking long for my character to be made! My siblings and my mom have been using the computer most of the time, except me. Also I'm a very lazy numbnut who sleeps a lot.

Last edited:
Years
Regarding the Characters; Is the deadline tomorrow? If so what time (and zone)?

We're being approximate here but yes please try to have it in tomorrow at some point.

Sorry it's taking long for my character to be made! My siblings and my have been using the computer most of the time, except me. Also I'm a very lazy numbnut who sleeps a lot.

See the above xD

Years
Okay so I'm afraid that I've only got half the characters for you. You'll need to wait for Rika to be available to see the other half. But for those of you lucky enough to be under my "care" here you go!

Spoiler: For Oddball
White.Mage.(Final.Fantasy.XIV).full.1779266.jpg
Name: Wispurtth
Profession: Wizard

Appearance: Wispurtth is delicate and ethereal. You think he will gently float towards you and kiss you... But then his teeth sink into your throat before you realize what's happened. His hair is a raspberry blonde shade, and messy. Why would he bother taking well care of it anyways? He is so alone...

Personality: Poor Wispurtth is so alone... He is kind towards anyone he meets, trying to please them and make them happy, trying to make them stay. But when his Dark Power TM kicks in, he drives everyone away. The world fears him, and he is doomed to walk it alone. But all he wants is to make people happy, to be well liked in return. If only he could find somebody who could love him! Somebody who wasn't afraid of him...... He is so alone...

tumblr_mp2heh4JzU1stb6fao1_500.gif

History: The young (?) mage has walked the world for eternities. Always seeking a way to cure his secret Dark Power TM and become an ordinary weak, nice, kind, non-scary human being. But ever since forever, anybody he has believed to start liking him, has suffered the same terrible fate. And all he ever desperately wanted was to be well liked. Poor Wispertth. He is so alone.....

Magical powers: Wis is especially good with Fire magic, offensively as well as creatively. But he also has started to try and master Wind magic, with the ultimate dream to be able to control giant firestorms at will. Why? He would never really want to hurt anybody with it. But... It seemed cool way back when he chose his path in Wizard school, a number of eternities ago. And even though he now knows that mastering Earth and Water magic would be very much more useful and nice for being kind towards people and making them like you, he can't just change his mind now! Like, literally. His mastery slots have been chosen. To reset, he'd have to pay SO much gold coins and he hasn't gotten good enough skills (or skills at all) in professions in order to make enough money for that. Maybe if he did some more quests though... He did hear something about Santa needing help, hmm.... He's so alone. Maybe he'd meet people who could tolerate or even cure him on this quest.

Secret DARK POWER TM: When he gets emotional, he turns into a man-sized beaver. He can't control it and he isn't completely in control of himself when he turns. Usually, he needs to chew on something really hard for a while in order to calm down and transform back into the Wispurtth we know and love. Well, know. Nobody loves him... yet. He is so alone..................................
beaverwiz.jpg

Spoiler: For Foxrally
Name: Holly Rango

Appearance: Holly is one of that rare breed of creatures some people call a soulless husk. In other words, she's a ginger. This young girl stands at a whopping seven-foot seven, easily enough to think she was a half-giant, if not for her lithe figure and perfectly human level of strength. Holly has fairly...fair skin, and cute rosy cheeks dusted with small freckles just below her eyes. Her hair is ever in a delightful sunset-orange ponytail, perfectly complimenting her cerulean eyes. What ties everything else about her together is ultimately the bright and unwavering smile eternally plastered on her face.

Holly dresses similar to what one might expect of one of Santa's elves, a green tunic, white tights, and spritely shoes, though sometimes she prefers boots...Hmm...sounds kinda like some other type of elfin creature.

Personality: Holly's ultimate goal in life is to prove she's great! Great at what, you ask? Well...at whatever it is she does...of course! She's bouncy, cheerful, optimistic, stubborn, goal-driven, dedicated, friendly, persistent, and definitely not at all repetitive in her personality traits. You'll never see Holly turn down a chance to make a new friend, or to put a smile on their face! In fact, the only time you'll ever see even the slightest bit of sternness from Holly is when everything that would make one person around her happy seems like it would make someone else unhappy. When that happens she can get a bit...manic and...violent in her zeal to spread cheer. She also happens to absolutely refuse to ever talk about her family, or her past, besides vaguely alluding to it in such a mystifying manner one can't help but feel she's just trying to look cool or sound deep.

History: Good luck finding out, buddy. I tried, okay? A lot of people have tried! It's like she just jumped right out of someone's imagination and into the world!

Spoiler: For OrbitalPudding
Name: Minty

Appearance:
Minty is a rare kind of Vanilite, one that has the appearance of green ice cream with chunks of chocolate chips sticking out in places and a dark brown chocolate flavoured cone. All in all, she looks delicious and should probably stay away from any ice cream parlours.

Strengths:
Minty is a happy young girl who really loves Christmas. A lot. Like... a lot a lot. So much so that most people try and avoid bringing it up around her because she will go on about it for days on end.

She is also an avid singer, and she will frequently belt out her favourite (Christmas related) tunes at any opportunity she is given.

Minty likes to meet people and make new friends, as such she will happily walk up to anyone and introduce herself. Which lets her meet all sorts of exciting people!

Weaknesses:
Much like a real ice cream cone that as sat in the sun too long, Minty is messy. As in, books and clothes all over the floor, her room hasn't been clean in three years kinda messy.

She also is obnoxious, often not realizing when she is annoying other people with her nonstop Christmas loving or singing.

Minty can not stand people eating Mint, Chocolate, or ice cream of any flavour around her. So much so that she will make up an excuse and leave the room whenever anybody does so.

Spoiler: For Strange
tQjRAAd.jpg
[/div]Name: Unnamed Dog (formerly Michael B. Z. Ness)

Species: Good Dog

History:

Mike Ness, or Michael B. Z. Ness was born to the sole rich family in his remote hometown of Cashmuns. The Ness family made their living selling experimental weaponry to the army, the testing of which was made possible due to Cashmuns' far-off location owned all of the residents' houses, farms, businesses and cattle, and terrorized the poor people with taxes, regulations and poor call center service all year long. The family's ties with the government also meant the law couldn't touch them, and thus they kept their tyrannic rule on the town for generations. Michael was simply another descendant in the family, ready to take over from his sick seventy-year old father as soon as the old fart kicked the bucket. Michael's plans were huge - complete renovations of the city, alliances with other business tyrants, new ways of evading taxes...

And one early December morning, as he was sipping his coffee outside one of his father's many B. Z. Ness-branded cafés, a young stray dog walked to him, shivering. As expected, the wealthy businessman, kicked the dog away, later calling up a waiter to make sure the establishment would get a (rather counter-intuitive really) negative Yelp score from him. Later that day, however, as he left his enormous office building to head home, a figure suddenly emerged from the shadows - the dog from earlier. Before he could react, the animal lunged at him, and when he regained consciousness he was... a dog. In front of him, clearly written in the snow, was a message.

"Perform an act of generosity and you will regain your previous form."

The next thing he noticed was that he could not think straight. With each action he wanted to take, another 'voice', or force, was telling him to do something completely ridiculous, almost as if he was sharing his mind with the dog he had possessed. Furious as to what has just happened, Michael howled angrily in the night, attracting the attention of the local police. Running back to his mansion, Michael crept through his personal secret entrance and into his experimental weapon bunker. Arming himself with the only weapon which didn't require hand control - back-mounted lasers - he set off to complete the terrible task the dog had set for him, trying his best to avoid the squirrels on his way.

Personality: Michael can still somehow talk in dog form, despite humans and dogs having completely different vocal setups in their mouths. This allows him to spread his arrogant, pessimistic and ranty nasally voice and attitude to the world even in dog form. Michael enjoys long walks on the beach as long as they are included in employee vacation, and extravagant meals which he rarely eats more than a bite of. Overall, the human side of a mike is a very bad dog. However, to counter this, the absolutely very good dog which he shares half of his mind with is everything he is not, primal instincts and dumb kindness included. This causes him to sometimes stop mid-sentence to sniff someone's behind, bark randomly and completely ignore his surrounding to chase a ball. TL;DR a very good pupper

Skills:

As a dog but also a skilled entrepreneur, Mike has some skills which he has acquired over a long period of time, skills which will allow him to be the most generous he can be. These include:
  • Two giant back-mounted experimental lasers, which overheat if used too much but can cut through anything except lead
  • Excellent sense of smell
  • Above average dog speed and strength
  • Chartered accountancy

Spoiler: For Sephear
Name: Quark
Appearance: Quark is a dog, specifically a golden retriever. He is decked out in a suit of gray and blue super-armor with various widgets that can extend out for activated use, such as a jetpack, a laser-gun, a rocket launcher, and a water sprinkler. A visor can also extend from the top of the armor that enhances vision and aim, boasting a lot of benefits.
Personality/Explanation: Quark is a temporal assassin. He travels through time aimlessly, taking jobs and attempting to kill targets. He's not particularly good at his job, but he doesn't need the money and just sort of does it for the hell of it anyways. Often times he'll make a big ruckus, get in trouble with authorities, and escape in the nick of time, not fulfilling his job. Then off he goes to another time zone. He has a very carefree attitude and loves to just go wherever life takes him, causing havoc.

Spoiler: For Ewery1
The Scrinch

The Scrinch is small green-haired, monkey-like creature born from a combination of children's nightmares and Christmas magic. He stands at about 2 feet tall and has thick greasy green hair that covers his entire body. He wears a black top hat and vest with a gold-colored bow tie. He was created accidentally when a young girl accidentally made her Christmas list on the back of a drawing that her brother drew, and when the letter was run through Santa's magic gift-making machine it brought the list, and the creature to life.

A bit upset that he was created by accident, The Scrinch went on a rampage, destroying a large number of presents and injuring numerous elves. As a result of his actions he was sentenced to 2,000 years in elf-prison. However, he was offered a deal. If he helped Santa deliver presents every year, they would let him free. Reluctant to help Santa, he refused the deal at first. However, once he grasped the idea of how long 2,000 years would be, he agreed to their terms and now is free to live his life 364 days of the year. Returning every year to help deliver presents.

It's been many many years since he was created, and in the time he's spent he's created an extremely successful business at the North Pole selling anything and everything he can get his hands on. He's extremely stingy with his money, preferring to horde it rather than spend it. He's a bit grumpy and appears to hate Christmas, however it's merely jealousy that he was created by accident in the image of a child's nightmarish drawing and is seen as an evil beast by all the elves that have his dream job of creating products to be sent around the world.

Spoiler: For Rika
Name: Mog

Species: Moogle

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality/History/Whatever: Moogles are known to be fun, happy-go-lucky creatures, who are quite intelligent, thanks to their ability to give out information to each other in an instant. They are also known to excel at the magic arts. Moogles usually are very helpful companions, giving their masters advice, or being care-takers to certain people. Many Moogles are seen doing a variety of jobs or doing amazing feats, from Moogles being engineers, to being special weapons only usable by their master, to just being helpful guides who will give out hints from time to time. If they don't have a job, they'll either just roam the land or be a cute little citizen in a town or city.

Mog is, technically speaking, no different than the rest. She is very smart, and is able to use multiple different types of magic with ease. She is very playful, and loves to meet new people. She only gets serious when the event calls for it. Most of the time, however, she is usually never serious, and is known to be the comic relief of a group. She likes reading books, and will read any book you give to her. Since all moogles seem to have a collective memory, it means Mog is able to know anything and everything, as long as she or any other moogle has either seen, felt, or learned about it.

Unlike most moogles, who seem to get one job and stick with it, Mog always seems to stick with one job for a certain period of time, and then suddenly quits that job....just to join another one. It's unknown how she chooses her jobs, but she usually keeps her job for a month. It's uncommon for her to do a job for a few days, and it's very rare to see her do one for more than 2 months. And now, she has a new job in the form of helping Santa Claus. She'll probably keep this job until January comes.

Remember, a moogle usually says 'Kupo' within their sentences, Kupo!

Spoiler: For GanguEevee
Spoiler:

Name: Gilligan Skippah
Species: Ford Focus Sedan 2002
Color: Bloody Red
Theme: In my Car – Gary Newman

History:

Gilligan was born in a Ford dealership, the very location he despised the most. They didn't give him the attention he desired, nor did anybody ever decide to adopt him from the wretched place. It wasn't until the day he snuck out that he met his best friend Toyoda, a Ford Ranger 2015, that he decided to dedicate his life to bird watching. However, it all ended when his nemesis, the Chevrolet, murdered Toyoda. It was at that moment that he decided that he will seek revenge. This revenge will be in the form of world destruction.

Personality:

Other than hellbent on wanting world destruction, Gilligan carries a confident aura around him. Upbeat and trusting, he can be very meticulous when it comes to his plans and appearance. His honesty can come off as rude, but he cares not. However, he is very spontaneous, daring, reckless, yet tolerant and forgiving. As long as one does not stand in his way of his goals, he means no harm. In fact, he can be very talkative and entertaining, constantly spitting out humor (albeit cynical in nature). When it comes to decisions, he can be very easily persuaded due to his gullibility. All he's ever wanted was to be adored, and he won't be afraid to get clingy with any new friends he makes. If anything, he's capable of mimicking their every move, memorizing every detail they've spoken, and create destructive artworks to impress them.

Oddly enough, he is very artistic and loves listening to Spanish love songs. He is also very bad at riddles and still adores bird watching. Gilligan is prone to mumbling his thoughts, reciting poetry at random, and can partake in sudden tree climbing.

For the sake of fairness, I won't open the IC until Rika posts the other half or sends them to me, I wanted to make sure I got these posted up though! Remember not to share which character you made until we tell you that you can!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay be calm, it's only a few hours later, I'm sure most aren't awake yet ;D

For gimmepie:
Spoiler:

For Godzil:
Spoiler:

For Sweet Dreams:
Spoiler:

For Ech:
Spoiler:

For ordinaryOddball:
Spoiler:

For Kitty:
Spoiler:

For Estrello:
Spoiler:

For Winter:
Spoiler:

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
OH.

OKAY.

Haha wow. Whatever, I played Undertale, I can deal with Amalgamates, bring it on! I'm impressed that you designed and drew your own art for it too, secret Santa!

I feel like perhaps inspiration was taken not just from the Amalgamates but from the SCP foundation too? Not to mention Mimikyu. That's my guess at least.

Anyway, now I ask the mods what's going on regarding setting for this role play we'll do with all these eccentric characters.
1. Is there going to be a GM of sorts or at least a boss who assigns us to teams and to houses?
2. There will be a new thread set up in the IC section, yes?

Last edited:
Back