• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Snowy White

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Really really really hope you can get someone to translate this into English, it looks really good but it being in a language I don't understand means I'll never play it. It's a shame.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
noticed a few possible glitches or slight confusion on my part. due to me i guess still not having the mega bracelet, dragon ascent doesnt mega evolve. and z moves in the battle factory dont work for me but work against me. also there is a house in the battle frontier that doesnt let me out and theres a "me" inside a wall. a glitch like this happened when i went into the ice beam room to get it in the ship and it basically glitched tf out saying i beat my game before i beat it and reset all events and such

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
ok, i found some post game stuff which i wont spoil. but alot of it seems wonky and just not well done (unless its still wip) the aqua leader side of a post game area wont allow me to leave back into the cave, his team was awesome though. i did find some mega stones, a few legendary pokemon items and the z crystal, but still, how do i use them? also i see a few areas blocked off still, do i need to catch other legendaries or do something else?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Is the mega ring post game or ala-ThetaEX is halfway the game?

BTW, you can trade pokemon to thetaEX and the other way around.
Tested w/a poochyena and a surskit from T-EX

Last edited:

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
ok, i found some post game stuff which i wont spoil. but alot of it seems wonky and just not well done (unless its still wip) the aqua leader side of a post game area wont allow me to leave back into the cave, his team was awesome though. i did find some mega stones, a few legendary pokemon items and the z crystal, but still, how do i use them? also i see a few areas blocked off still, do i need to catch other legendaries or do something else?

After you defeated the Elite four, you need to defeat all of champion in the deep of some caves, then take Latios to go to the Sky Mountain Region, you can see a Mega Bra at there; After you defeated all of the boss of the Sky Mountain Region, you can take the rocket to the space, you can see a Z Bra at there.

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Is the mega ring post game or ala-ThetaEX is halfway the game?

BTW, you can trade pokemon to thetaEX and the other way around.
Tested w/a poochyena and a surskit from T-EX

This hack has both Mega evolution and Z move.

Panda Face

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022

You can check this link to understand how to play it. If you are not understand Chinese, it doesn't matter, just see the image is enough.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5498446332

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
What can I do to enter the 2nd floor onwards of the Mosdeep Mart?
I've beaten the league and caught some Legendaries/UBs but I can't manage to get into those floors.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
This hack is good but I think if this hack will have an English translated version, many will play this.

Hemmo

Hack Lurker
Years
Seriously dude, just ask around and get a translator.

Thousands more will play if it was patched with a coherent English translation.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
I dont care about the language at all,I know pokemon emerald by heart
I want to know if all abilities work and if all cries are insterted

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
I dont care about the language at all,I know pokemon emerald by heart
I want to know if all abilities work and if all cries are insterted

I want to Know which tool insert cries, do you know where have tutorial and tool?

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
Thanks dude, but how can I know my current rom hack the below detail?
we hack expand this rom before, pokemon names offset and cryoffset we have, but this 2 how can we find it? anyway can I get this 2 offset from our own rom?
GrowlData=
and
HoennCryOrder=

I think u need some extra files from this rom hack owner

Back