• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Oh lol a weird trick my Sousa section plays on people is that if they leave their phone out and it has a camera on the lock screen (like in iOS 5) or just a camera they'll take a picture of their buttcheeks.

I've seen that happen, it's kinda weird.

Also they like to show their asses to people.

They're weird. But then again I am too so idc

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I have a bit of Chem homework to do for the weekend in aromatics, but other than that, my weekend is pretty clear. I might do some reading for the book report I have to do next Friday, though. I hate book reports so much.

I've gotten to the point where I love doing book reports. Most of my literature classes were book reports and they were always fairly easy and laid back assignments. I think that might have been why I switched out of English. After a while, I was pretty bored with the material I had. The teaching field seems a bit more challenging and a lot more rewarding.

Though if there was a career that allowed me to do book reports for the rest of my life, I'd so switch back to English.

droomph

weeb
Years
I've gotten to the point where I love doing book reports. Most of my literature classes were book reports and they were always fairly easy and laid back assignments. I think that might have been why I switched out of English. After a while, I was pretty bored with the material I had. The teaching field seems a bit more challenging and a lot more rewarding.

Though if there was a career that allowed me to do book reports for the rest of my life, I'd so switch back to English.

New York Time's Bestseller list? I'm sure that's one.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Oh lol a weird trick my Sousa section plays on people is that if they leave their phone out and it has a camera on the lock screen (like in iOS 5) or just a camera they'll take a picture of their buttcheeks.

I've seen that happen, it's kinda weird.

Also they like to show their asses to people.

They're weird. But then again I am too so idc

Lol....well,he left his phone with a friend an idiot friend to be exact who left and put the phone over my bro's stuff..he didn't even say he's leaving....guys are idiots tbh lol

More details:

mom freaked out sisters are yelling..however my brother's friend called and said everything under control..and since it includes my bro i'm sure it's out of control...

anyway

the theif is 19 years old O.o he's even older than my bro..why he took the phone!! unknown reasons...we're still foloowing more details Ladies and gentlemen....my brother now at the theif's hous talking to his parents! lol

more songs while following actions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWeiV65uGU

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Nah..this is the wird part..the boy said "I took the phone,can you do anything about that?" so he's teasing my brother

my brother is stubborn angry person and i know he won't leave that boy alone till he get back the phone...he says i don't care about the phone but i'll give him a lesson not to take my stuff.....teenagers >.<

he's out of home since 3 pm and it's now 10:49 pm and not here yet....Mom seem angry!!!

talking to you guys from behind the door as there is a probabilty of injury just in case xDDD :P

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Guys.

I have no tests this year.

spheal_with_it_by_sleep1plz-d3hmk8r.gif
Nobody cares

I mean I don't care. I actually like tests. I usually ace them without studying at all. Depending on the subject I can just read something once and have it permanently (for a few months) memorized.

Just today I completed a Vocab quiz in about... 2 minutes? I spent the time we were supposed to be studying playing video games, lol.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Nobody cares

I mean I don't care. I actually like tests. I usually ace them without studying at all. Depending on the subject I can just read something once and have it permanently (for a few months) memorized.

Just today I completed a Vocab quiz in about... 2 minutes? I spent the time we were supposed to be studying playing video games, lol.

That's nice. Do anything with yourself afterwards?

Oh man, Broken_Arrow, that's awesome! So glad it worked out and he got it back!!!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
A few times. But I can't remember any of them. Except Pokemon Dash...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Most of the games that I have played were recommended so it's never happened to me. Also I'm an easily pleased person so it takes a lot for me to call something that terrible.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
None of the games Ive played were terrible though at times I had so much difficulty that I quit. I have a hard time with difficult games.

Years
Thanks Drakow! ^^

he's home and everything is fine now...i wonder why boys like fighting!!

anyway,kinda sleepy off to bed,nighty night everyone

Well there's a real unique feeling that comes from being in a real fight and it's not just a simple adrenalin rush. I've felt most alive in my life when in a fight. The whole confrontation, that desire to defeat your opponent, in a fight that just escalates to a whole new plateau, that other contests just cannot reach. I mean yeah, I get that invigorating feeling a little bit when playing video games against people or I suppose sometimes when I'm playing children's card games too but when I'm in a fight, that sensation of feeling truly alive really pulses through my veins. I wouldn't expect everyone here to fully comprehend what I'm saying here, but that's understandable.

Anyway I prefer this WARRIOR song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ZMmEFA4Q0

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
To whoever told me that Mean Girls 2 was horrible, touche good sir, touche. u_u
I have yet to see a worse movie.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
That's nice. Do anything with yourself afterwards?

Oh man, Broken_Arrow, that's awesome! So glad it worked out and he got it back!!!
Played more video games. XD

You could say I'm a bad student, but I keep getting straight As in that class.

Oh, and off topic. I just added up all my posts in Other Trivia. I have 935 posts in Other Trivia. So my post count should be 1,421 if posts in that forum counted.

I am a forum veteran in disguise...!

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back