• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Most forgettable Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I'd say surskit, slugma, and the hoppip line.

Jumpluff and Surskit are some of my favorite pokemon!

But... LUVDISC. I always forget about it. And then there are other pokemon like Tropius or Spinda. Pretty much any single evolution from the 3rd Generation. I think Hoenn has the most amount of forgettable pokemon.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
Years
Ledyba. I completely forgot about that pokemon until replaying pokemon gold today.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
There are a lot of gen 3. pokemon i forget about, but because I mostly do not like them as much, but I always forget about corsella in gen2

Years
For me is......

Unknown

I mean, that pokemon only known a single move (Hidden Power), when i caught one of them i leave in the box store forever.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I'm surprised Carnivine hasn't shown up in here. The existance of Carnivine just slips my mind...

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
So just went through the list of the last 3 gens and found Kriketot. Seriously i forgot kricketune had an earlier stage.

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
Completely forgot that Glalie was a thing tbh.

Kind of strange, I've always been rather fond of Snorunt, to me, Glalie is basically an unnecessary evo.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Remoraid.

It's something nobody talks about, it's something nobody uses, and it's something you don't see often.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Yeah, I once had 4 pokémon left to see in my Sinnoh Pokédex and couldn't remember what they were. It was Remoraid, Octillery, Carnivine and Unown.

Years
Qwilfish, Dunsparce, Remoraid, just about every baby pokemon, Poliwrath (This may sound stupid to some but I just completely forgot about him until doing a pokemon quiz the other day due to Politoed's superiority), Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff, Luvdisc, Relicanth, Chimecho, Mantyke, Basculin, Maractus, Alomomola, Joltik/Whateveritsevolutioniscalled, Cryogonal.

There's probably more that I've even managed to forget on a list of forgettable pokemon.

I suspect a lot of Gen V ones will be added to that in three years time because I only remember most of those from recently playing the games, they're not the best designs in the world.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I always forget that Clampearl and it's two evolutions exist. I mean, I hardly ever see them in battles, and I have never owned any of the three. It's not to say I don't like them, I just never see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back