The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!


View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3401    
Old July 11th, 2011 (5:13 PM).
Zepp710's Avatar
Zepp710 Zepp710 is offline
Fearaligatr
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 9
    Does this have the physical/special typing that exists in gen 4 and 5?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3402    
    Old July 11th, 2011 (5:37 PM). Edited July 11th, 2011 by tralalala.
    tralalala tralalala is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Location: germany
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 39
      why i cannot play battle frontier and fest zone batlles? always : sorry, you cant play batlle tent and battle frontier in this version?

      its because i play complement dex version? why is it disabled? why no advice for that?

      EDIT :


      When i load my dex save with a Main version of the game, BATTLE TENT WORKS but many legandary pokemons are changed. darkrai changed to the evolve of onix.....


      why is it disabled in dex version?


      please enable it
      Reply With Quote
        #3403    
      Old July 11th, 2011 (9:43 PM).
      Zef's Avatar
      Zef Zef is offline
      zef
         
        Join Date: Jul 2010
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 157
        This was designed pretty stupidly. I whited out and now I'm stuck on Charpos Island forever. No surf, no fly.
        Reply With Quote
          #3404    
        Old July 11th, 2011 (11:36 PM).
        psydra27 psydra27 is offline
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Gender:
          Posts: 8
          How can I get to Pulhia City. Im Stuck in the part When Mr. April asks me to go to Pulhia City so I can give the CANDYBAR to Wattson. I dont know how to get there. Every time I go to Route AC the Azurill are blocking the way. Please give me a clear answer and explanation. Please or I else I am forced to use the walk-through-walls cheat.
          Reply With Quote
            #3405    
          Old July 11th, 2011 (11:52 PM).
          DVK's Avatar
          DVK DVK is offline
          Hack based-God
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: New Zealand
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 146
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by psydra27 View Post
            How can I get to Pulhia City. Im Stuck in the part When Mr. April asks me to go to Pulhia City so I can give the CANDYBAR to Wattson. I dont know how to get there. Every time I go to Route AC the Azurill are blocking the way. Please give me a clear answer and explanation. Please or I else I am forced to use the walk-through-walls cheat.
            you have to go back to charpos isle or Taes City and sail to golden city, then head right to Honey village and cynthia will give you an item to make the azurill run away.
            __________________
            Completed Challenges!


            Reply With Quote
              #3406    
            Old July 12th, 2011 (12:00 AM).
            psydra27 psydra27 is offline
               
              Join Date: May 2009
              Gender:
              Posts: 8
              Where in Honey Village please?
              Reply With Quote
                #3407    
              Old July 12th, 2011 (1:06 AM). Edited July 12th, 2011 by davidm.
              davidm's Avatar
              davidm davidm is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2006
                Gender:
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 49
                Someone please tell me how I get to Pulhia City? I got the secret potion to make the Azurill run away but when I go ahead the only place I go to is the pokemon leauge.
                Reply With Quote
                  #3408    
                Old July 12th, 2011 (1:36 AM).
                psydra27 psydra27 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2009
                  Gender:
                  Posts: 8
                  Hey my Dusclops wont evolve!!!
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3409    
                  Old July 12th, 2011 (3:08 AM). Edited July 12th, 2011 by DVK.
                  DVK's Avatar
                  DVK DVK is offline
                  Hack based-God
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: New Zealand
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Hasty
                    Posts: 146
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by psydra27 View Post
                    Where in Honey Village please?
                    keep walking around till you see some Azurill, I think it is at the south end of the river and head a little east and cynthia will come :)
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by psydra27 View Post
                    Hey my Dusclops wont evolve!!!
                    it evolve's via Happiness at night

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by davidm View Post
                    Someone please tell me how I get to Pulhia City? I got the secret potion to make the Azurill run away but when I go ahead the only place I go to is the pokemon leauge.
                    you use the secret potion on the Azurill on Route AB, Then Follow that route to a cave, and at the other end of the cave is Pulhia city (you could solve your own problem by looking at the map) :)
                    __________________
                    Completed Challenges!


                    Reply With Quote
                      #3410    
                    Old July 12th, 2011 (3:44 AM).
                    psydra27 psydra27 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2009
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 8
                      Thats the prob. Its in max happiness and its night and it still wont evolve! The HEll!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3411    
                      Old July 12th, 2011 (6:02 AM).
                      tralalala tralalala is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                        Location: germany
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 39
                        i worte an email to the thread starter. is he the developer of the hack?.

                        i hope he will fix the dex version. i dont want to play the game a third 3 time until the point iam now.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3412    
                        Old July 12th, 2011 (8:15 AM).
                        SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
                        SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
                        /)^3^(\
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2007
                        Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 1,041
                        You can't access the Frontier Facilities or the Festa Zone because Sky probably wanted it that way so you can get a star on your trainer card faster. You battle the Frontier Brains except Elesa and Ingo in the ranking hall.
                        __________________
                        Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3413    
                        Old July 12th, 2011 (8:17 AM).
                        Quaresma.pl's Avatar
                        Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Posts: 96
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
                          i play the dex version.

                          1. there is a ticket bug. i did 4 times all quests because i bought all tickets at the same time so i couldnt go to lugia,

                          2. i cant choose where i want to sail. outcast island is away. ok i have all pokemons from there but why?

                          3. I catched Darkrai on outcast island. it hast the move "Dark Bomb". its a dark move but i cant find that move in the attack list here :

                          pokefans.net/pokedex/attacken/liste

                          and i cant find this move in darkrais movelist.

                          4. i told you that i had get a soundbug on outcast island. i couldnt fix it so i had to load an save after i catched rayquaza.

                          5. i have to train my team to 70 or higher now for the legue rematch. where is the best place for it? more than level 53 anywhere?

                          yes i have a lucky egg^^
                          1. It's not a bug. If you will have all ticket (with old sea map) you will be able to chose island
                          2. ^^
                          3. Dark bomb is move created by sky (i think) but it's a nice atack xD
                          4 Idk what are you talking about??
                          5 If you must train them, just do it on routes with high lvl pokemons or set a rematches
                          __________________


                          Reply With Quote
                            #3414    
                          Old July 12th, 2011 (9:17 AM).
                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                          Memento Mori
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 14,530
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
                          Ash you are the best! So gentle so amenable :D Thank you so much!
                          Hehe :D You're exaggerating =D It wasn't so hard to find =D

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
                          yes i have a lucky egg^^
                          You can have infinite amount of Lucky Eggs, you know? :D
                          Just keep on catching Happinies in the Safari Zone :D

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Zepp710 View Post
                          Does this have the physical/special typing that exists in gen 4 and 5?
                          Nope, it cannot be done in the 3rd game... YET. =D

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
                          When i load my dex save with a Main version of the game, BATTLE TENT WORKS but many legandary pokemons are changed. darkrai changed to the evolve of onix....
                          Of course =) Both versions have different pokemon in different positions =)

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Zef View Post
                          This was designed pretty stupidly. I whited out and now I'm stuck on Charpos Island forever. No surf, no fly.
                          Then you shouldn't white out :D

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
                          3. Dark bomb is move created by sky (i think) but it's a nice atack xD
                          Yes, you're right and yeah I agree :D It's awesome attack, kinda like Dark Pulse :D It should have had 100 acc, though... :/
                          __________________
                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3415    
                          Old July 12th, 2011 (10:39 AM).
                          tralalala tralalala is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2011
                            Location: germany
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 39
                            i know that in in dex version are different pokemon. but thats not the reason why i try to load my save in main version.

                            i cant use battle tent and battle frontier....

                            next bug. when i dive down in festa zone where the man give us the letter. when i dont have a pokemon with flying then i would stuck there.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3416    
                            Old July 13th, 2011 (12:15 AM). Edited July 13th, 2011 by psydra27.
                            psydra27 psydra27 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2009
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 8
                              What locations for Frillish in main version?
                              Where is sun stone for my Roselia?
                              How to get to Challenge Zone. L?
                              Is there a Kyurem here?

                              I LOVE THIS GAME! WANNA KNOW WHY? WHEN THE E4 WAS FINISHED and CREDITS BLAH BLAH BLAH. THE SAVE FILE HAS BEEN ERASED!!! BULLSH*T!!! IT TOOK ME HOURS FACING THE COMPUTER AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!

                              I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG BUT ALL I KNOW IS I DID HAVE FUN BUT I HATE THE PART WHEN IT ERASED MY SAVE FILE...*SIGH*
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3417    
                              Old July 13th, 2011 (8:19 AM).
                              tralalala tralalala is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2011
                                Location: germany
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 39
                                i got the same erroer message but your save is not destroyed. you can play
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3418    
                                Old July 13th, 2011 (3:52 PM).
                                Bio-hazardX's Avatar
                                Bio-hazardX Bio-hazardX is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 3
                                  HELP!!! I can't play this game on vba for some reason. It would be appreciated for help, since this game looks interesting.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3419    
                                  Old July 13th, 2011 (9:45 PM).
                                  throwaway1 throwaway1 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 8
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by psydra27 View Post
                                    Thats the prob. Its in max happiness and its night and it still wont evolve! The HEll!
                                    In order to evolve to Dusclops to Dusknoir, you need max happiness at night (which in this hack is from 12am -12pm) and while maxed you have to level it up once and it should evolve.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3420    
                                    Old July 13th, 2011 (11:23 PM).
                                    omega77's Avatar
                                    omega77 omega77 is offline
                                    Is that all?
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 18
                                      Uh, I think I found a glitch. I got the S-Machine, took on Steven's Quest, and got the Poke-Flute app from Sky, but I still can't get Snorlax to move. Can anyone help?
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3421    
                                      Old July 13th, 2011 (11:38 PM).
                                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                      Memento Mori
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                      Age: 25
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 14,530
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Bio-hazardX View Post
                                      HELP!!! I can't play this game on vba for some reason. It would be appreciated for help, since this game looks interesting.
                                      Why you cannot play it? What is the cause of it? :)

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by omega77 View Post
                                      Uh, I think I found a glitch. I got the S-Machine, took on Steven's Quest, and got the Poke-Flute app from Sky, but I still can't get Snorlax to move. Can anyone help?
                                      Huh? Really? Have you battled Sky?
                                      __________________
                                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3422    
                                      Old July 14th, 2011 (1:45 AM).
                                      iRossy iRossy is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 80
                                        I need help, I'm stuck. I rode on that guy "Amber's" Lapras to Charpos Island, got the 4th badge, I fought the Magma hideout and when I beat it and talked to Cynthia and walked out, Team Aqua said they were going to Polar forest I think, and then I was teleported to Platepics city by Mr. Stone. I went inside the building, and into his office then his conference room and talked to him and Cynthia and Sky I think and they talked about Groudon and the red orb, and they were going to Polar forest or something. Then Mr. Stone gave me the Master Ball... And now I'm stuck. I don't have surf so I can't get back to that Island, I can't use the teleporter, and the Amber person is still at the Island x_x.
                                        I don't know what to do, please help!
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3423    
                                        Old July 14th, 2011 (8:25 AM).
                                        codearm2 codearm2 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 9
                                          where is Steven Dome Ace Factory ?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3424    
                                          Old July 14th, 2011 (8:29 AM).
                                          Alireza's Avatar
                                          Alireza Alireza is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 10
                                            Nice hack. I like it, its is very nice. But i cant beat the ice gym!
                                            __________________


                                            Click Here
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3425    
                                            Old July 14th, 2011 (9:25 AM).
                                            Quaresma.pl's Avatar
                                            Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                                              Posts: 96
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by iRossy View Post
                                              I need help, I'm stuck. I rode on that guy "Amber's" Lapras to Charpos Island, got the 4th badge, I fought the Magma hideout and when I beat it and talked to Cynthia and walked out, Team Aqua said they were going to Polar forest I think, and then I was teleported to Platepics city by Mr. Stone. I went inside the building, and into his office then his conference room and talked to him and Cynthia and Sky I think and they talked about Groudon and the red orb, and they were going to Polar forest or something. Then Mr. Stone gave me the Master Ball... And now I'm stuck. I don't have surf so I can't get back to that Island, I can't use the teleporter, and the Amber person is still at the Island x_x.
                                              I don't know what to do, please help!
                                              Go to polar forest xD

                                              Quote:
                                              Iwhere is Steven Dome Ace Factory ?
                                              L area?
                                              __________________


                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:00 PM.