ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO
View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 11th, 2016 (8:52 AM).

Do I need to download the main version first and finish the game before going on with the complement dex edition? or can I start the game with the complement one already? I am kind of confused as to why there have to be two roms.

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 10th, 2016 (2:44 PM).

Finally I can play the final version after a long time without PC and phone
      Old December 19th, 2016 (11:03 AM).

i just download it and it wont save normally and i play on my phone please can someone help me
        Old January 27th, 2017 (3:12 AM).

which is better?
          Old February 21st, 2017 (8:53 PM).

Hello I am Steven Chavez mas known since Satoshi98 write in this post for which I want that the creator of Pokemon Flora Sky of permissions necessary to be able to translate Pokemon Flora's game Sky into the Spanish I wait soon for his response thank you very much say goodbye.
            Old February 22nd, 2017 (1:36 AM).

This is broken for me. I can't apply the patch and it probably doesn't help that the recommended base ROM is not available for download ANYWHERE.
              Old May 6th, 2017 (3:02 PM). Edited May 6th, 2017 by esperance.

this has probably already been asked, but is Regigigas ability locked with "truant" or is there a possible hidden ability he can have?

i just dont find it worth it to catch regigigas with THAT ability.
                (slowstart ,speed boost, or LITERALLY ANYTHING EXCEPT TRUANT)

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SSJ3Goku View Post
                i just download it and it wont save normally and i play on my phone please can someone help me
                if you are using a gba emulator just use save states instead.
                Old May 6th, 2017 (9:44 PM).

the problem with manaphy

Seriously!
                  Spoiler:
                  defense and attack have to be equal at lvl60+

THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING WITH THIS IS JUST THAT getting the stats equal.i have spent several hours decreasing my phione's attack and increasing my phione's defense.

so i start ev training defense...... at level 83 attack is 160 defense is 151 (AND I KNOW I ALREADY HAVE ALL 255 EVS IN DEFENSE) so because i have maxed my defense evs lets play around a bit

imputs rare candy cheat code.......
                  at level 100 my phione's attack would be 192 and my phione's defense would be 182

I am frustrated and annoyed with the evolution terms listed in my spoiler box....
                  because guess what MY PHIONE IS INCAPABLE OF EVOLVING!
                  Old May 6th, 2017 (9:56 PM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by secret_power_ponderer View Post
                    I am frustrated and annoyed with the evolution terms listed in my spoiler box....
                    because guess what MY PHIONE IS INCAPABLE OF EVOLVING!
                    does anyone have a code to get manaphy's data on the nationdex?
                    Old May 10th, 2017 (8:27 AM).

Nature: Quiet
                      Pros:
                      1) The game is very colourful and attractive in terms of graphics. It seems to have taken tiles from Diamond and pearl. The battle backgrounds especially are stunning and well done. Most of the Pokémon sprites have also been revamped to smoke them look far better than their somewhat chunky emerald counterparts. Also, the day and night feature is a lovely bonus. The graphic appeal of the game is the main factor that actually kept me going.
                      2) Pokémon upto gen 5 are incorporated in this hack which gives birth to a lot of variety. I was actually spoilt with choices when to came down to who I wanted to add to my team. The best part is that even the cries of the Pokémon are correctly done as compared to most hacks.
                      3) The difficulty of this hack increases when you obtain a few badges which I personally did enjoy a lot. By the time I reached the champion my Pokemon were ten levels under and that too with the help of four LUCKY EGGS. So those who are looking for a challenge this game is for you.
                      4) This game would be perfect for a randomiser or a nuzlocke which I'm sure a lot of you will enjoy.
                      5) The post game is the best part about this ROM hack. It doesn't end at the Elite 4, it has the battle frontier from the original Emerald and many legendaries and hidden locations to visit with a final boss battle at the end.
                      --
                      Cons:
                      1) It's so bloody easy to get lost in this game. I can't tell you how many times I got lost in this game. There is a guide available on the official Pokémon Flora sky Website but this game isn't all that linear.
                      2) The storyline of this game is completely dry, the hacker has tried cooking up a story with Shaymin as the main mascot of this hack but it was purely executed and left with a solid "WUT?" and many unanswered questions. Furthemore the region in this hack is often called Hoenn (Yet it has completely different stories in the game.)
                      3) The NPC'S in this hack are just directly ripped from emerald version without barely any text alteration and the few that had text alterations were framed grammatically wrong.
                      4) The Gym puzzles in this hack are also left unedited from emerald which gives me a meh feeling when trying to solve them and the new ones are as easy as breaking a KitKat.
                      5) The music of the game is just the same old emerald music with a few FRLG tracks.
                      6) There is NO physical and special split in this hack so moves like Air slash in togekiss become physical which is a real same but then again I can't blame the hacker since this was done a long time ago before the possibility to implant the PSS was available, but who knows? To some of you it might be interesting to play a hack in that manner.
                      ----
                      And well, that pretty much concludes my first ROM Hack review. If you enjoyed this please show your support. Feel free to comment a hack/Fanmade game that you want me to review next.
                      Old May 10th, 2017 (8:44 AM).
                      Meme Lord

Nature: Lax
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Inner Rhymes View Post
                        Pros:
                        1) The game is very colourful and attractive in terms of graphics. It seems to have taken tiles from Diamond and pearl. The battle backgrounds especially are stunning and well done. Most of the Pokémon sprites have also been revamped to smoke them look far better than their somewhat chunky emerald counterparts. Also, the day and night feature is a lovely bonus. The graphic appeal of the game is the main factor that actually kept me going.
                        2) Pokémon upto gen 5 are incorporated in this hack which gives birth to a lot of variety. I was actually spoilt with choices when to came down to who I wanted to add to my team. The best part is that even the cries of the Pokémon are correctly done as compared to most hacks.
                        3) The difficulty of this hack increases when you obtain a few badges which I personally did enjoy a lot. By the time I reached the champion my Pokemon were ten levels under and that too with the help of four LUCKY EGGS. So those who are looking for a challenge this game is for you.
                        4) This game would be perfect for a randomiser or a nuzlocke which I'm sure a lot of you will enjoy.
                        5) The post game is the best part about this ROM hack. It doesn't end at the Elite 4, it has the battle frontier from the original Emerald and many legendaries and hidden locations to visit with a final boss battle at the end.
                        --
                        Cons:
                        1) It's so bloody easy to get lost in this game. I can't tell you how many times I got lost in this game. There is a guide available on the official Pokémon Flora sky Website but this game isn't all that linear.
                        2) The storyline of this game is completely dry, the hacker has tried cooking up a story with Shaymin as the main mascot of this hack but it was purely executed and left with a solid "WUT?" and many unanswered questions. Furthemore the region in this hack is often called Hoenn (Yet it has completely different stories in the game.)
                        3) The NPC'S in this hack are just directly ripped from emerald version without barely any text alteration and the few that had text alterations were framed grammatically wrong.
                        4) The Gym puzzles in this hack are also left unedited from emerald which gives me a meh feeling when trying to solve them and the new ones are as easy as breaking a KitKat.
                        5) The music of the game is just the same old emerald music with a few FRLG tracks.
                        6) There is NO physical and special split in this hack so moves like Air slash in togekiss become physical which is a real same but then again I can't blame the hacker since this was done a long time ago before the possibility to implant the PSS was available, but who knows? To some of you it might be interesting to play a hack in that manner.
                        ----
                        And well, that pretty much concludes my first ROM Hack review. If you enjoyed this please show your support. Feel free to comment a hack/Fanmade game that you want me to review next.
                        Honestly I agree with you.

Currently working on my Fire Red Rom Hack Pokémon Bismuth
                        Hit me up on Discord if you have any questions: Matthew™#9890
                        Old May 10th, 2017 (9:43 AM).
                        The One and Only

Nature: Hardy
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Inner Rhymes View Post
                          Not all the Gen 4 & 5 pokemon in both versions of Flora Sky have their actual cries, some use the cries of the original pokemon they replaced. Never understood why that is really.
                          Old May 11th, 2017 (8:43 AM).

Nature: Jolly
                            Played it multiple times and need to say it's a really good hack
                            Old May 31st, 2017 (4:01 AM).

Any places to farm for XP? I'm a bit underleved and going against the last gym and I need to train up my Pokémon. Anybody that gone thru the game already have a places where I could rack up XP?
                              Old June 19th, 2017 (8:14 PM).

This is a great hack, the best hack rom i've ever played. Hope they'll add Physical/Special attack split, Fairy type and Mega in battle in the future
                                Old August 3rd, 2017 (5:20 PM).
                                TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan is online now
                                Music is my aeroplane
                                • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
                                While you can definitely tell that this was based on Emerald, this is a very fun rom hack and the fact that I can have both Deerling and Sawsbuck in Emerald makes this one awesome (and that was the reason why I chose to play this)
                                Flaunt your personality"
                                🦊Fensbuck🦌
                                Old August 4th, 2017 (1:48 AM).

This hack was pretty enjoyable compare to Light Platinum(seriously finished hack and buggy as hell), which I played before this one. It is pretty much Hoenn extended, which I don't mind since I love 3rd gen. And finally a dark type gym.
                                  Old August 6th, 2017 (3:31 PM).

This is probably by far, one of the best hacks I ever played :D
                                    Old September 10th, 2017 (11:17 AM).

Hey, this might not be the place to do this, as I haven't ever really commenting, mostly just reading and learning. However, while playing Flora Sky I have some sort of fatal error while entering Surence Town. I tried to look at the map on Advance Map to check out what the problem might be, but it also says there is an error on the map. I am just looking for some help, as it is pretty unfortunate if I managed to play this hack right up to the 8th gym only to have it crash on me. P.S. I love the game. The maps are really pretty and the story is interesting.
                                      Old October 9th, 2017 (8:29 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
                                        Does anyone know how to evolve togetic in the mega version? The sun stone is replaced by a prism scale and togetic evolves by sun stone in the main and c-dex versions.

Quick Reply