• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2011
need help! which epsiode?

so my friend asked me what episode was it from?
does anyone know?
thanks !

the image is here
30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfmp8qiSpK1qapdsqo1_500.gif

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
so my friend asked me what episode was it from?
does anyone know?
thanks !

the image is here
It isn't necessarily an episode, it's from a movie. Pokémon Movie 12: "Arceus and the Jewel Of Life"

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
In fact, the Spiky-eared Pichu has made an appearance only in the movie, Arceus and the Jewel of Life. It never appeared in any episode or such.
Actually "In Fact" it's appeared in 23 episodes.

----> It had it's own DP ending called: "Get Fired up, Spiky-eared Pichu!" Which aired through DP122 to DP145. So yeah, it did have it's appearences in episodes - but lets stay a bit on-topic.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2011
You guys rock! Oh I forgot to say "thank you" LOOOL
i mean this is insane. i wasn't expecting an answer, because there are so many eps and movies out there.
Thanks!

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Why didn't Ash fight the Elite 4?

In the indigo league? I haven't watched the show in a long time on account of it ceasing to be good after the first season, but I have always wondered this, why on earth would they leave the elite four out?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
They have never exculded the eliete four in any region. The reason that Ash hasn't faced them is because in order to challenge in the 'Champions League" a trainer must first win their region's tourtament. For example if I originated from Johto, I could only challenge the Elite Four when I acumulate all 8 Johto badges and win my region's tourtament/conference.

This was breifly explained by Lucian in one of the Episodes. I think it was: "An Elite meet and greet."

Years
Actually, every single member of the original Kanto Elite 4 has appeared in the anime at one point. Ash has actually battled (and lost) against Lorelei (Prima) and Agatha. It has been hinted that when a trainer wins their respective region's Pokemon League, they can participate in the Elite Four Challenge, fighting the four members of that region's Elite Four, and then possibly the Champion as well.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Huh okay thats interesting did they say that in any of the episodes? I'm talking to curious

Lucian of the Sinnoh Elite Four mentioned this to Ash and his friends. Like I said it was in the episode "The Elite Meet and Greet." I can link the episode to you if you like.

Years
No thats all right but why did they call Lorelei prima?
Lorelei's name was changed to Prima in the English version of the anime because 4kids was trying to fit the amount of syllables the Japanese name has. The English name "Lorelei" is three syllables while the Japanese name "Kanna" is only two. The name change really just made dubbing easier.

By the way, rather than locking this thread in the future, I'm moving it to the FAQ thread.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2011
Anyone see the mini-movie paired with Zorua and Zoroark movie?

I heard it was a battle between trainer Gold and Ash! I went to the San Jose B/W Pokemon Tour but the tickets were all given away too early for all showings of the movie :(. Anyone know where we can watch all the mini-movies or at least a place that lists them all??

Thanks and I am new to this website. :)

Years
Welcome to the website! I'm going to move this to the FAQ thread, since it fits better there.

Actually, this mini-movie you're talking about is really just the opening of the 13th movie. It was cut when said movie aired on TV for whatever reason.

I don't quite know what you mean by "watch all the mini-movies". If you're referring to the openings of each Pokemon movie, then you should just try searching online a bit.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2011
Thanks for moving this to FAQ thread! I got lots of replies now! When I said "mini-movies" I meant stuff like Pikachu's Vacation and all those other ones I forgot about! Or was there not one for this movie? Also, thanks for the link for the Jimmy Vs. Ash!

Years
Thanks for moving this to FAQ thread! I got lots of replies now! When I said "mini-movies" I meant stuff like Pikachu's Vacation and all those other ones I forgot about! Or was there not one for this movie? Also, thanks for the link for the Jimmy Vs. Ash!
Oh, you mean all the Pikachu shorts. The members here aren't allowed to give you episodes, but I can give you a list. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_shorts

Years
How many times have Ash and Brock battled?
Apart from the battle in Pewter City gym, I think Ash and Brock had a number of training battles, one of which I can recall was in the Battle Frontier saga, where Mudkip evolved in Marshtomp. There might be many such instances where Ash was just training with Brock, so I don't have the exact number. XD;;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
How many times have Ash and Brock battled?

Just to exspand on what Regeneration said, be a little more helpful. The episode was titled "A chip off the old Brock" in the Battle frontier saga. Also, they had a little tag battle in Pewter City Gym against team rocket, also in the frontier saga titled "Grating Spaces"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back