• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, TheZoeman here!

TheZoeman

Random Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen May 14, 2021
Hey everybody, TheZoeman here. I haven't been on here for a while but when I was on here, I didn't really do much. So, in a way, I am still a noob when it comes to this site. I'm just a fan of Pokemon that likes to talk about it and also to see what games and such that people create with it. I also like other video games and I love music. That is all.
-TheZoeman

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, TheZoeman. You could talk and discuss anything Pokemon in here (I meant this forum), so don't worry about being a noob, because sooner or later you'll learn something! It's nice to meet you here!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome Zoeman!
Don't call yourself a noob my friend, everyone starts out as a newbie, so in a way we were all "noobs" at some point. Just be yourself, respect the rules and have fun, and you'll become a regular here in no time, I'm sure of it :D
If you are interested in Hacks, you should check out the *Game Development* section of the forum, where people present their hacks. If you love video games, then *this* section is another great place to check out. If you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask someone or post something in the Quick Question & Answers boards, people around here are all very friendly and love to help out! I Hope you have fun and stick with us for a while!
See you around :D

Back