• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey guys! Is everybody still interested in keeping this one going? It's been a week since anyone has posted here... so I thought I would ask.

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
I'm still interested! I've just been busy and uninspired. D: (Mostly busy, though!) I hope to post some time this week!
So sorry for my inactivity. :<

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hahaha, I'll be making a plot related announcement once I know how many people are still alive. No problem.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Well, between my busy schedule and that Mokumon is next to useless in a fight, I've been struggling to post. I'm still here and after the end of the month my activity should pick back up.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I'm still here, but was doing the same thing as Swift in terms of waiting xD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
xD Oh I'm sorry, guys. I was seeing if our quieter people were planning on a post before I moved on. If I don't hear from them by Wednesday I'll make a post. :D

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Sorry. I got super busy again. Anyways, I will start writing my post now.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I'm sorry to announce this, but I am resigning from this RP... I haven't posted for quite a while and I haven't been motivated to post as Rhodey.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
It's all right, my friend. I've been busy myself. i'm happy you were here while you were.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I was thinking other people would post, but I haven't seen many. So i've been leery.

Chalifoux

Years
Well, I can't really think of much to post about, other than Pupumon being derpy and meepy and stuff and maybe Nikk facepalming. But if I did post that, it wouldn't be longer than two paragraphs :/

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hmmkay. Give me a moment. XD I think I might have something.

Chalifoux

Years
*does happy post dance* Well, I finally got around posting xD
Pupumon and Nikk are now facing Angemon, too :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yes Yamagi, there is. Don't mind the first post, I'll update that tomorrow. Please go ahead and submit your SU.

Back