• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I've been hunting in all of my games, really. I evolved my shiny Wartortle and Ivysaur, so I now have a shiny Blastoise and Venusaur...officially completely my shiny Kanto starter set. :D

I really am hoping to get shiny Turtwig or shiny Lapras soon. Wish me luck.

Good luck, everyone.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Well after starting on monday with the regirock resetting and subsequently not doing any at all for three days after doing the first 100 i went on a soft resetting spree and currently stand at 2,200 resets for regirock, nothing yet but i plan to get up to 3,000 at least tomorrow, might do more if i have time, and if i get anything i will post here as quick as i can.

And just a little something here for lil dil and doom in paticular (sp?) don't give up guys, i mean look at me, i hate soft resetting and yet i've gotten three shinies out of it, if i can get soft resetting shinies then i'm sure you guys can, go for it ;)

Well I got another shiny to hunt for. So why not you know. And to me its not about giving up its about switching in between 2 different shiny pokemon so I wont get bored.

btw I hatched about lets say a short amount of swinub eggs. Around 50-70 eggs : /.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
haven't got it yet but still plugging away

Right now I've got to say, it's a good thing I don't have a girlfriend that could really delay my hunt

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guys im back from revising for SATs so what's new a lot can happen in a month so could someone fill me in. while i was gone i found ........ shiny............. tailow which i now a level 100 swellow jolly nature with a wonderful 385 speed 265 attack i has thrashed many people with her its soooooooo cool and a NEW regirock adamant lvl 92 which i will EV so i has yet to fight.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Gratz on your new shinies, No new shinies for me but for the past week or so I've been sring for a charmander

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
well for the past few hours I've been sring no luck but I just set my wallpaper as the shiny charmander sprite to help motivate me

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ Teamtyranitar - Your collection seems quite difficult to come by, before allowing you into the club, I'd like an explanation on how you got each of your Pokemon, especially Ho-oh, Espeon, Vaproen, Eevee, and Cressiala.

LDD's update - And having said that, I shall be pulling an MM... and announcing not one but two captures. Runa, I hope you LOL at this when you get back and read over the old posts. *points at her first new Shiny, a Zubat.*

It's female, caught in Oreberg Gate with an Ultra Ball, on level 28. I do not plan on evolving her. *hugs Zubat*

*points down to her feet*

And the second is a male Bidoof caught on Route 202 with a Luxury Ball, on level 3. I also plan to not evolve him.

(I hope I got that right, I'm not looking at their stat pages at the moment...)

I may edit in their stats, but right now my DS needs charged.

Last edited:

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Were they caught through the pokeradar? or are they both random encounters?

I've stayed up most of tonight and got a further 800 resets in for regorock, still nothing yet.

But i'm gonna do another 1,000 resets tomorrow so maybe i'll get lucky and get shiny regirock, who knows?

Oh btw LDD, when are you gonna come back to the shiny club on the serebiiforums? it'd be great to see you there again. :)

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
O congrats on the Zubat and Bidoof LDD! ^^

Ive hatched 30 eggs today.....pretty sucky, I know but Ive just been getting bored of playing my game. Ive been playing it for 406 hours so I should be bored of it.

Good luck to all on your shiny hunts.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Both were caught today, er... yesterday seeing as it is past midnight. Zubat was a random encounter on Diamond. And Bidoof was encountered on Pearl at about #6 in a random chain when I was just using the radar as an easy way to get into battles faster, I was in such a low level area so I OHKO'd all the PKMN, I was just there collecting fast Rare Candies. (Running a full lvl 100 Pickup team LOL.) I wasn't looking for either, though I had been trying to get a Shiny Zubat Friday to make up for the Shiny Golbat I fainted way back in 2003(?).

As for serebii, the green forum will load for me about 1 out of 10 trys, so most likely you'll not see me there, besides you say the word 'clone' and a flame war seems to break out over there. *rolls eyes* They are too touchy. V(>_<)V

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
I've decided to sr for Charmander(cuz he's awesome) and later catch a random Pokemon so I can migrate the Charmander to Pearl.After that,I'll start over and go for a shiny Bulbasaur (or one with a good nature,I dunno) so,I can get Entei later.I have a question though.Does it show if the Pokemon is shiny or not when the Pokemon's picture comes up after clicking on the Pokeball?

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
congratz on all the new shinies everyone. i decided im going to do this since these soft resets are incredibally long, im going to start hatching eggs for turtwig. i have gotten an egg shiny before, im only doing this cause after awhile DP becomes pretty boring when ur only at lake verity. So as of right now im playing through the game until i eventually beat it, get the pokeradar and hatch eggs for turtwig. that way i can hunt different shinies at a time and save alot of time with finding a shiny turtwig. Good luck to everyone!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have finally got my own DS. Went and bought it on Saturday. I will be back to chaining soon. Will start tonight I hope.

I haven't done to much shiny hunting. Haven't had the time.

Congrats on the new shinys. I want some now.

EDIT: I got the reply from MM. Will post what he said.

I've been kinda preoccupied with work and haven't been playing Pokémonmuch. The Pokéradar, along with my fruitless Chikorita breedingendeavour, had kind of drained my shiny hunting motivation and I juststarted playing less. I'm still sort of interested, but I've gotteninto a "won't post again at the SHC until I've found a new shiny"mood.

I don't especially want to go around appointing new co-owners since Ihaven't been active at the club lately, and could easily make a mistake.

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hehe, sorry for not stopping by so often, I ended up not losing my Internet, but I've been kinda busy checking IVs and movesets when I was on the PC rather than being able to post here. ^_^; But yeah, I got his reply too. :P
Another reason for that is that I'm not Shiny Hunting right now, I'm beating up the Battle Tower for a while; need to get items and also trained up some of the babies I got from the Shiny Eevee breeding - Nonetheless, I'll probably train Phazir (Vaporeon) and Zalzan (Glaceon) in the wild up to Lvl 100 to see if I find a Shiny somewhere, so no problem there! (Considering I've got two Umbreons to train 252 EVs in Hp each and many more that will come later, I'm surely getting a Shiny Wooper/Quagsire sometime :P)

And yay LDD! Grats on the Zubat! *Hugs it too*...And on the Bid00f too, but ZUBAT! *Throws confetti*
Seems I wasn't the only one with Zubat-related fainting grudges (even though I watched it being fainted, didn't do it myself XD)
Hey, I downloaded NetBattle and I made a Shiny Female Absol named Demoonica, haha. XD

Well, good luck to you all and congrats on any Shinies you may have acquired! ^_^

~*Runasutaru*~

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
could any one help me pick a good shiny team that includes my swellow.thx

ZANGOOSE MANETRIC TAUROS SWELLOW TORKOAL BRELOOM GLISCOR CROBAT BLASTIOSE ELECTIVIRE AGGRON

Back