• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's like the Birthday Cake, y'know!

Also I saw that right when I woke up and was disappoint in no ToS episode, so. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm about to go and start a new file of Symphonia. x10 EXP on Normal. Let's see how fast I can get through the game. Not like.. in five hours oh no. I like to take my time in the game, thank you very much!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
15. Enjoying my tamales here, wish I had the ingredients for chili tonight though.

And now I regret inviting my friends from AN to here lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am seriously debating in going to bed now so when I wake up there will hopefully be an episode of Tales of Symphonia for me to watch, before I snap and look at all the screenshots someone is uploading of the episode. /going to use those screenshots to help with the collab, but not until she watches the episode hnnng.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
17. New title and location, yay.

Still bored and irritated over my wingman not picking up his phone for the last 2 weeks, ugh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't see locations so they mean nothing to me. Except mine, because I'm selfish like that, kekeke.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. Indeed it is, the buffet's great lol.

That, and the delightful citizens introduced me to Girl's Generation and Blood Stain Child which I cannot get enough of right now. The dragons I killed on Baldur's Gate 7 years ago though aren't as happy to see me again lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I turned them all off because I wanted to see what it looked like, and then I never turned them back on. It's alright with me, because I've grown used to not seeing info on the side, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
23. I prefer the info TBH, kinda what I'm used to more overall.

And it looks like I'll be playing Gears 3 alone tonight -___-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
25. I'm more interested in Blazblue right now. That, and Dead Space.

Though I'm still playing Gears 3 on Hardcore difficulty to get some extra achievements, was hoping to get the My Fellow Gears achievement too but that may take a while due to my wingman being MIA ATM.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

GUYS MITHOS IS ADORABLE IN THE ANIMATION.

All I've seen is the Omake, the Opening, and two screenshots of him. BUT STILL.

/oh god the fangirling when she watches the actual episode oh god.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Never played Blazblue. Heard it's good. But I'm kind of afraid to leave my Street Fighter safety bubble. Is the fighting system super deep, easy to learn, hard to master and there and the characters are balanced and varied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back