• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
===IMPORTANT NOTICE! READ BELOW!!!!===
Who would like to be in charge as an admin while I go do some training in an different Region? Just enter in this thread saying you would like to be admin and I will choose who will be by tomorrow. People already signed up as trainers or leaders have an chance as well. Here is the form and best of luck. :)

Original Post
Spoiler:

Last edited:

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Since my league got tanked...

Name: Pknight96
Sprite: Morty (HG/SS)
Trainer Class: ? (Confused by this)
Position: Ghost Gym/ Elite 5
FC: 1292-2484-4925
Schedule: M- 9pm-11pm
Tu- 6pm-11pm
W- 9pm-11pm
Th- 6pm-11pm
F- Not on
Sa- Every other weekend, 11am-Midnight (On and off)
Su- Every other weekend, 8am-11pm (on and off).

Last edited:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Okay! Gonna take out the trainer class now. I am also making your trainer card. :)

BTW, do you know which Pokemon your using?

Last edited:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Since we can use ubers Ill be a Dark type Gym leader if thats Ok, I can make my own trainer card to if you like (custom sprite), do we have to display the team we are using?
No. You don't have too. And yes. You may be an Dark type leader and make your own trainer card. You only show your team if you use the PokeCharms Trainer Card Maker. Gonna put that in the rules too. :)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
No. You don't have too. And yes. You may be an Dark type leader and make your own trainer card. You only show your team if you use the PokeCharms Trainer Card Maker. Gonna put that in the rules too. :)

Can you post a link to the card maker, I'll make one myself and put it in my sig. I dont know if I'll show my team, as I change it all the time, depending on who I battle.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
You did this to spite me, didn't you? :) jk

lol, sort of, I ev'd a killer Dark team to go against you, in the tourny that never was, Plus now I can use the Prince of Darkness "Darkrai" without having to get massive wins (which I only just acheived on the last thread)

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Lol that would've sucked badly for you in the tourney. I was going to use a Conkeldurr. And Ferrothorn. And Tentacruel. Don't even know why I threw that in. But I know you were getting loads of crap for using the Dark One.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Lol that would've sucked badly for you in the tourney. I was going to use a Conkeldurr. And Ferrothorn. And Tentacruel. Don't even know why I threw that in. But I know you were getting loads of crap for using the Dark One.

He's just a fancy Gengar, no biggie, Dark void + Psychic ends Conk/Tentacruel and focus blast sorts out ferrothorn. Let me know when you can trade/if you want a friendly?

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Oh yea, if you guys have any friends who would like to sign up, just enter in there info here. Thats what I'm doing for my friends when they join. :)

Back