• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent things you've bought?

Years
Just bough an Apple USB Superdrive for my Mac so can watch all of the DVDs I have lying around here on my computer instead of needing a DVD player.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
I got my self a real fancy treat today. An expensive bottle of drain cleaner for my shower. No more blockage I hope :D Oh and I also got myself some Pledge so all the wood furniture can shine. It really feels good to take care of things.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just spent a good portion of my birthday money on music. Tons of music.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
danganronpa 1 + 2 and tyler the creator concert tix

Years
A bacon hamburger for lunch at work. Been like 6 months since I last ate a burger lol. Probably going to dump some more money into my apps this weekend. it makes me happy.

Years
Just put in an order for Advantage for my cat. She's been scratching at her ears a lot lately so I think it might be ear mites poor thing =( Says it'll come Wednesday so I gotta find another method to keep her comfortable until then.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Spoiler:

I have more to post, but I haven't gotten those up on Twitter yet.

Last edited:
Back