• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Holy crap this place exploded from that vid... not saying it isn't amazing as it even knocked my skepticism down to nearly nothing compared to the excitement and hype I be feelin' now, but daaaaaaaayum. 0_0
Also: Achroma I'd swear on my life is Toshiyuki Morikawa. This excites me to no end.

Anywho, long time no see ya'll. Ya enjoying your Pogeymanz and Animuz still here? :V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm... trying to remember who he was voiced by. I saw the list last night but I can't seem to remember. Now I only remember a few like N's and Elesa's. Also someone is Ishida Akira. I forget who though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You drew Pokemon earlier so it's forgivable. ;D

I knew it was Elesa because I saw posts and stuff before I actually saw the video. But even then I probably would have figured it out by the Zebstrika and so forth.

Years

Take it and I'll totally switch to a Bianca one to match you!

Also if you don't mind I'm going to hold off on your Genis theme until the next episode. I reaaally hope that's okay with you but hnnng BW2 right now.

Sorry I couldn't help myself. ;__;

And don't worry, BW2 is enough to fill my heart atm. So I can wait until the next Episode. Which is when? XDD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
25]

I don't know if any of you remember my last one but I drew another masterpiece.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sorry I couldn't help myself. ;__;

And don't worry, BW2 is enough to fill my heart atm. So I can wait until the next Episode. Which is when? XDD

It's cool! I didn't make the gif anyways haha. We can be the awesome Cheren duo until I find a Bianca one I'm happy with (because what is making own gifs. That takes work).

Next month! .... In fact around the same time as BW2's release in Japan. WHAT IS THIS.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

MUST. HINDER. SELF. FROM LOOKING UP. ALL THE BW2 THINGS. WHEN IT'S RELEASED IN JAPAN.

I know what you mean! I'm going to have to try my best to refrain from knowing the story and everything until I get the game myself hnng.

I'm not sure if anywhere else has release dates yet? I'm too lazy to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back