• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memeafia (Vanilla) ~Not Night 3~

Mr. James

I see that the loudmouth has been visited.

I would rather not jump on sudden conclusions. I believe that, if SirDolan had metroid711 has their mafia, they would either scumread them or try their luck with a random vote. Therefore, I do believe that they have Sparkin as innocent.
I see it as a possibility also, but then again, I would rather not jump at conclusions.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I'm thinking Robbie placed a trap on Loudmouth and SirDolan stepped in it? Although wouldn't that mean who ever Robbie was would be shouted?

Sparkin

Nah. If that's what happened, we'd get 2 people in loudmouth cry

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
SirDolan was mafkilled while sleepwalker hit the trap

thank you loudmouth

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
This game is borderline unreadable at times.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
RIP

aid131097-v4-728px-Boil-a-Hot-Dog-Step-2-Version-5.jpg

Bidoof FTW

Years
Both of Sparkin's theories are incorrect or unreliable:

Notice how SirDolan didn't even vote metroid, if he really had him as scum report he would've changed his vote instead of announcing how unsure he was of the post.

Defending your logic was shown by more than just him, meaning he wasn't trying to save a lost cause because he knew they were inno, making you still pretty null. In fact, your jump to vote Metroid bothers me immensely because it means you didn't even bother to reread the post, or just skimmed it.

Anyways, if I had 3 kills and a chance to end the game right now, I'd shoot Hyper, James, and Paranoia.

Paranoia's sarcastic remark followed by a vote on me is suspicious, I understand voting me last phase because of how I voted but the text beforehand makes it look like you don't legitimately believe I'm scum, meaning you just voted your townread for no reason.

Also, user Ash has literally 0 posts.

Years
Why do you think James and Morian are maf?
I'm not saying they're not but I've got nothin' so far this game, so I'm curious.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
So you're saying you only have one kill, Bidoof?

Sparkin

Another filler line that doesn't add anything
Scumreading metroid rn

Years
It's almost like metroid is trying to blend in by just following what everyone else says. Definitely scummy in my eyes.

[Vote] metroid711

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
It's almost like metroid is trying to blend in by just following what everyone else says. Definitely scummy in my eyes.

[Vote] metroid711

Sorry I haven't been active this game... I've been busy with other stuff.

Doesn't metroid do that in most games? Well, even if that were the case, that's basically the only lead we have as of now, so [Vote] metroid711

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I'm not too sure about how to feel about this wagon. Met usually does play like that every game. I'm actually more concerned about Sparkin crucifying someone over their usual behavior.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Actually what if he's trying to prepare his best memes if he was chosen to be lynched. [Vote] metroid711

Bidoof FTW

Years
Actually what if he's trying to prepare his best memes if he was chosen to be lynched. [Vote] metroid711

ok you literally are just not trying at this point

3 posts, none with any content, ignoring my scumread on you.

let's see how this flips

[Lynch] Hypermorian

Drewbie's hyper vote makes himself look even scummier.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Never played a game with Metroid before, but he's looking more like a fool than a mafioso to me.

I also have no idea what Hyper just said.

Last edited:
Years
Morian is probably the fool. I'm going to place my vote as

[Vote] Sparkin

I agree that he's looking for any reason to lynch Metroid even though he's not behaving particularly alarming. Currently town reading Pecilia and maybe Doof2.

Back