Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,233 posts
8.7 Years
I know that as much as many want the postgame to go to another region like the Johto games, I do kinda feel it'll be unlikely since it may have been intended as a way to make the Johto games enjoyable because Johto was a very small region. Plus, we always have a feature that's exclusive to a certain region or generation.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥

Age 25
Male
Alola
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
781 posts
8.5 Years
If this region is based off Hawaii, then the games better have a long story line, awesome post-game and lots of new Pokémon, I don't have anything against Hawaii at all, I just don't want a short story line with no post-game and a small amount of new Pokémon (due to the fact that Hawaii is a chain of six or seven islands, that would make it a great post-game region). That sissified, piss weak amount that they gave us in X and Y really pissed me off. Kalos was a beautiful region, but it lacked difficulty and a post-game. I hope the region is based from Australia or the UK, preferably Australia, due to the fact that there is so much they can do to base a region from Australia, so many landmarks, there's a desert, major cities... Jesus Christ, there's a lot they can do! Like they could utilize the Old Melbourne Gaol and make it a haunted, abandoned prison. And the Pokémon... Jesus Christ, we could have a koala Pokémon, a wombat Pokémon and a proper Goddamn Kangaroo Pokémon... Please Game Freak, base this region or the next region off of Australia.
"Hello, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!" - J-Hope

"Music really transcends languages, and it means so much." - RM

"Go on your path, even if you live for a day." - Jimin

"Cause I'm Irish, and everyone remembers me." - Niall Horan

"Treat people with kindness." - Harry Styles

"Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans." - Louis Tomlinson

"Believe in something bigger than yourself and find your purpose." - Justin Bieber

Altius

Flygon Fan

Age 23
Male
Singapore
Seen February 26th, 2019
Posted February 26th, 2019
Just found out:

The strange souvenir from XY? It is said to be an ornament depicting a pokemon that is venerated as a protector in some region far from Kalos.

Read a Japanese source that claims the strange souvenir to resemble the Merlion instead of a Tiki statue... aaaaannnndddd I was not convinced.

Did some research on the Merlion... and it was a guardian of prosperity according to some legends. The Tikis were closer to Gods in Hawaiian legend. I'm still sticking with Hawaii, but I'm rather intrigued by this discovery.

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,233 posts
8.7 Years
Just found out:

The strange souvenir from XY? It is said to be an ornament depicting a pokemon that is venerated as a protector in some region far from Kalos.

Read a Japanese source that claims the strange souvenir to resemble the Merlion instead of a Tiki statue... aaaaannnndddd I was not convinced.

Did some research on the Merlion... and it was a guardian of prosperity according to some legends. The Tikis were closer to Gods in Hawaiian legend. I'm still sticking with Hawaii, but I'm rather intrigued by this discovery.
I had never heard of the Merlion until your discovery, but it seems like there's so much evidence pointing toward the Hawaiian influence of the region that it seems like we may have already known it even before it was made official.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
Advertiser Content