• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Cup Showdown [won by 5qwerty]

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Little Cup Showdown
The tournament
Take a break from the scary OU and Ubers tiers with a Little Cup showdown! Battles will be in the LC tier and only best of one, so show us what you can do with baby Pok?mon and Z stones (or maybe just Eviolite)!

porygon.gif
dewpider.gif
cottonee.gif

The rules

• Battles are to be held on Pok?Community's Showdown server.
  • LC tier, best of 1, single elimination tournament.
  • Please post all replays in this thread as verification of your victory (or loss).

Post in here if you'd like to participate!

Sirfetch’d

....except ben probably wont join :(

Years
Since my emxas will finish in 13 days, is it possible to join and have the first battle that day?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Spoiler:

FIrst round is up! Kostas, there had already been 8 sign-ups, and it'll start now so you can be in as a substitute.

zYgFvrq.png

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
I'm sorry but i dont think that i would be able to play. I have to go somewhere urgently so i dont think that i will be able to battle. If anyone wants he or she can take my place.
Im sorry once again

Back