• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald Renev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2020
I have a question when you wonder trade does it give you bad eggs cause on my first run of this game it did

Don't do it then :laugh-squinted:
Also why there are such a thing like wonder trade when this game is not online? :/

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Don't do it then :laugh-squinted:
Also why there are such a thing like wonder trade when this game is not online? :/
I don't know but my shiny luck with wonder trade is high tho

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
From what I understand, the reason why stuff from Gen 7 can't be added is because the battle engine still hasn't been updated to include Gen 7 moves and abilities. Is that correct?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 9, 2023
Is it possible to obtain the moves such as Bullet Punch and Meteor Smash?
I can't find them on the items list, and asked out of curiosity.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2020
How to evolve eevee into glaceon? Ice stone didn't work :(

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Trainers' Pokemon can be shiny outside of the Trainer Hill, just thought you guys should know

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
Just to highlight some bugs, swampert mega evolution does not revert back after he faints in battle, also, hyper beam has no recharge turn

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Hate to be a buzzkill, LL, but Drain Kiss and Leech Life are (still? or again?) broken.

I'm playing 2.2. Togepi's Drain Kiss and Venonat's Leech Life both are without effect on my Normal-types. Reproduced on various occasions.

EDIT
So is Thrash. Double battle past Mauville with a Zorua and Darumaka, I send out Staravia and Litleo.

Staravia: Aerial Ace, critical hit, Zorua faints.
Litleo: Snarl.
Darumaka: Thrash on Litleo, but... "It doesn't affect Litleo..."

EDIT #2
Using the walkthrough as guidance, I think Scizorite and Salamencite are not in their respective locations. Itemfinder active, and I've went over every single available location in the places they are supposed to be in... but they're not. Itemfinder doesn't signal an item, and I can't find them by blindly spamming X either.
I'm blaming the Battle Engine on the Leech Life bullshit. I tried reapplying the patch and it didn't work. This is not my fault. It SHOULD be working, but the "wonderful" geniuses aren't helping the situation since they're so inclined working on some stupid decomp and not focus on the engine. So, you wanna blame anyone, blame the people behind the broken battle engine. And probably the other reason why link battles are still broken. So you can't blame me for these problems, blame the people who refuse to own up to their flaws.

Also:

So, if anyone reports that Leech Life does NOT work, clearly you are a troll, or an idiot, or both! Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 20, 2019
Game freezes when receiving egg from daycare for some pokemons.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2020
when i double battled at the side of lilycove city route 124, Lumineon using U-turn and changing into bad eggs. Did anyone experience that too?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 14, 2018
Pokemon animations removed? Pokemon stats lowering is showing the same animation as stats raising.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
This version has no penalty using hyper beam and giga impact so I recommend u use polygon z (modest) with choice scarf. It's so strong. U can't learn aqua jet with azumarill even by breeding and making an egg. Do not use it.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Is there some kind of list of TM and hyper space hole locations? I'm kinda aiming to 100% everything in this hack. Also where is the mega ring?

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Someone has been banned from my Discord until further notice. Reason: Slandering myself and posting misinformation about Theta Emerald Renev. Leech Life does indeed work, yet he continued to post that disgusting video showing it doesn't. If he wants it fixed, he should have downloaded the appropriate patch on my thread. Let this be a lesson to anyone and everyone that if you post a glitch, without any form of proof, it could lead to consequences.

Back