• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Resource Thread

Substitute Doll

An Alolan Exeggutor
Years
Here is a 5th gen overworld FOR OW TRAINERS:
fjn1HWb.png

Credits to Dewitty

Last edited:

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
Hi guys, I'm want to be helpful again by posting this Fairy type and Decap patch combined! People can't download the Fairy-Type Patch from this link http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8185719#8185719.
So from somewhere in the internet service, I have found a this Fairy type patch so I can post this in the community for you people. I have also put Le pug's famous Decap patch as in current generations, they no longer use caps straight after Gen III.

Here's some proves
Of0yha7.png
sCMI1lr.png
vhpdqvW.png

Here's the download link below
For Non-Disabled Animations
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gw03hti6n40uckp/Pokemon+Emerald+Fairy+Type+++Decap.ips

For Disabled Animations
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h...erald+Fairy+Patch+Decap+Disable+Animation.ips

Credits
LCCoolJ95 - Fairy-Type Patch
Le pug - Decap Patch
Chaos Rush - Disable Animations

Enjoy!

Last edited:

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
For the past few weeks I've been trying to find sounds for instruments to insert in GBA games that are actually insertable (non-layered presets, small, and loopable samples). I eventually found this page which contains a few hundred soundfonts, almost all fit for GBA insertion.

The Walrus

it's a me, jesse
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2019
I finally deciphered my login info of my old photobucket account.
I'm not entirely sure what all lies on there, but I know there's quite a lot of graphical resources.
There is a lot of stuff done by other people, and I probably didn't credit them on the bucket.
So, if you see something you want to use, and aren't sure who to credit(anything without my name(Jesse, TB Pro), most things, really, just send me a PM and I will let you know who to credit.
Please do not use anything without giving proper credit to the artists, that's just shiesty and disrespectful to the creator.
Have a good one guys.

Link
http://s259.photobucket.com/user/Blazikendude/library/?sort=3&page=1

Oh ignore anything that says "please don't use", they're most likely made by myself, and all of my resources are free to use with credit or something haha

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Not sure if anyone has reuploaded the pokemon menu icons since the hack. Here it is. I forgot who to credit, just not me.

Attachments

• Sinnoh Icons.rar
    72.2 KB · Views: 365
  • Icon Set - Sinnoh.rar
    22.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 5th gen Pokemon Icons.rar
    116.2 KB · Views: 288

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
Hello Guys!

For those using Mr.Dollsteaks's Decap. and Attack Rombase version 1.5a and are not able to edit the titlescreen and the bootscreen because they are unable to find the offsets, here are the offsets.

NOTE :- I was requested by a @MangekyoKing for titlescreen offsets in Mr. Dollsteaks Decap. and Attack version 15.a so thanks to him for "inspiring" me to do this.

Mr_DSTSOffsets.png

The Pallets are same as a normal FireRed ROM.

Credits not necessary but appreciated.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 14, 2016
Not sure if anyone has reuploaded the pokemon menu icons since the hack. Here it is. I forgot who to credit, just not me.

I think these need to be in their own thread because I searched for a very long time without being able to find a thread with an active download for these icons so I, no joke here, made all gen IV myself just yesterday (http://imgur.com/a/anxDj) so people could have them.

there are so many dead threads, dead downloads, and resources hidden in posts when searching for things it becomes very frustrating

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hello! Here are the icons that can be used for the menu via the use of this patch, should you want to customize it:

S3hERHx.png
Retire
c0omOVs.png
Pokédex
Qew98AE.png
Pokémon
RENKwRI.png
Bag
w2tq5l2.png
PokéNav (by Coronis)
27YYnzz.png
Trainer
Aek9eXS.png
Save
TaQGT7v.png
Options
wIemzBb.png
Exit

EDIT: Here's a custom Rotom appliance for the Dex form which is an addition to the appliances here:
TpsTAdt.png

VvMsThU.png

Here's also a 32x32 version of the HGSS Sleeping Snorlax (why consume a space for a 64x64 OW for this one):
pUVjpXA.png

Credits to Dragoon (from The Spriters Resource) for the OW rip...

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
I updated my battle Backgrounds of this post with some corrections of the plattforms alignment and the size of some of them, an added one more BG

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
8gkmlpR.png

Sharing this publicly because I want to absolutely obliterate that really shitty scrunched-up version of the HGSS Blue sprite that I see people keep using. It is fully indexed, 16 colors, and can be easily inserted in NSE, including overtop the other terrible version of this sprite. Credit is not necessary but appreciated.

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
8gkmlpR.png

Sharing this publicly because I want to absolutely obliterate that really ****ty scrunched-up version of the HGSS Blue sprite that I see people keep using. It is fully indexed, 16 colors, and can be easily inserted in NSE, including overtop the other terrible version of this sprite. Credit is not necessary but appreciated.

Rlly cool! Thanks! I'll use it in my Pokémon Red's remake
I'll sure to credit you ^^

Mystelex

Years
As I like dark colors and things that take up less space, I made this HP box for Pokémon Emerald, you dont need to put credits if you are going to use it in your hack, but it would be nice if you put credits. :)
You can overwrite the HP box if you dont want to repoint the images.

That's how the HP box looks
7H4gBu7.png
MvbmmYi.png

Images to insert and offset
Spoiler:

Palettes
Spoiler:

If you dont want dark pokeball when you battle against another trainer
Insert at free space 00 00 E7 1C FF 7F 3A 5F 10 46 09 2D AA 2D DF 3E 5E 3A BB 2D EE 57 4B 43 9F 1F B9 06 7F 1D 15 25 (Old hp Bar Palette)
and change the pointer at 32C344 to point to palette
If you want to change the dark pokeball for captured pokémon change the bytes at C124A0 to 50 88 59 00 85 88 98 05 45 44 54 05 15 11 21 05 50 11 52 00 (this is pokeball image) and at C11BBE change to 7B 6F
you dont need to change the byte at C11BBE if you use the palette in this latest edit

Thanks to Juan Kio from wah for box image offset

Last edited:
Back