• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
So you're saying for the past month I've been allowed to post here. o_O

Bah, a month exactly of me waiting for approval when I could've posted here anyway. -_- XD

Anyway in the past month I've caught a shiny Bidoof and a shiny Electrike and am currently SRing for a Moltres. 405 SR's so far. <_<

Heeeeeeeeey, Matt! *Waves* Yes, if the Co-Owners are absent, it's only fair you can post...Hell, if I hadn't been gone for so long, I'd probably be one too. XD;;;
*Points at the SHC banner* It's myyyyyy Tentacruel!
And, well...
Shiny Electrike...I envy you. :P

Oh, thanks, VenomX! Even though it IS my first Pearl Shiny. :P I've got a small history of Shinies dating back to Gold, hehe. :P

...Hmmm, I need to update my sig with a Staraptor sprite. But now, let's see if the IVs are more accurate at this level, hmmm...

Staraptor
Lvl 46
Jolly
Hp - 17
Atk - 8
Def - 11
Sp.Atk - 18
Sp.Def - 1
Speed - 7

...LOL XD Guess that's what I get for chaining it instead of breeding!
Oh well, I'll see ya soon, I hope. :P
Good luck on all your Shinies, guys!
Shiny Breeder Runasutaru, signin' ouuuuuuuuut!

~*Runasutaru*~

P.S: Welcome back, ShinyGold2!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ON THEIR NEW SHINIES ;)

Update with the noobish Feebas- Still haven't got him/her yet and I'm probably near 2000 encounters :( C'MON FEEBASSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Weird Update: Ingame, on route 119, it's actually NOT raining/thundering :O

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
...What Shiny Electrike? XD I was commenting on Matt (Firebird306)'s Electrike, hehe. :P
Well, good luck with that Feebas. ^^

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Runa !!!! it's nice to see u !!! :) congarulations !!! on the new shiny !!!!!!!

I have had no luck since Gyarados :P and I never thought I would have in such short terms !!! :D i am hunting for a Corphish in Saphire now :P to pair it with Kingler :) my dream :P

so yeah b.t.w. how are u Runa ???

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heeeeeeeeeeey, BG! Nice to see you too! ^_^ I'm quite fine, thanks, and you? :P
I've been EV training Varheonas today, doing the Attack now...Geez, the fishing is annoying, but it goes up much faster than at Amity Lakefront, hehe. :P
Ah well, you have a nice time trying to get that Corphish, me heartie! Yarr'!

"Set sail to End Of Post Island!"
"Aye aye, sir!"

~*Runasutaru*~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm really liking the looks of shiny Rhyperior right now...and it would go great with some of my other shinies to make a team for the Battle Tower.

So, I'm chaining for shiny Rhydon. I have a 10 chain right now.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i already know about officially join im w8ing for one to come on i missed the last one because im always here its me b-day on monday so ill be getting pbr then .....anyway......i was on my 28th streek in battle tower trying to get my 34 or 35 ribbon on the 5th caught pkmn roserade on pearl(consedering its weak thats y its for contests) and i was breaking in my new leveled up shiny gliscor (lvl 97) but some starmie came out and blizarded my 2 poke so no i have to start again. my turle squad is coming along and turtwig in on 6th reset (wasnt bothered yesterday l8r peepz.and btw i know to join the 30 post thing im not a noob(no offence)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
lol I am a noob. What is this 30 post thing rapid whalelord mentioned?

I have been playing for nearly 26 hours now looking for that darned Feebas. Approximately 2000 times I've seen the little bugger but no sparkle yet...

Good luck and grats to everyone!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hi guys. No recent shiny gets but Im still hatching Swinub. Btw check out my trade thread. A link to it is in my signature.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
Hey Guys Can any one tell me some shinys that are easy to cath?

offTopic:And Can somebody tell me where I can get one of those things to show what shinies I have?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
@Shiny Hunter Rex- There are no easy Pokemon to hunt for. They all take pride and determination. To make it easier, go to a location where only one type of Pokemon appear often (such as Paras in tunnels underground in Mt. Moon). There, although the chances aren't reduced, you will 100% get a shiny Pokemon with time and patience.

I believe you have to request for one of those banners that tell your shinies.

@Lil-Dill- Good luck on your Swinub!

Years
@Ru: Thanks and congrats. ^_^

@Shiny Hunter Rex: If you have D/P then any Pokemon that appears in grass due to the PokeRadar. You probably know this but just in case. If not then what Matty101 said.

Anyway, I haven't been able to continue my quest for Moltres as much today, with getting in only 10 SR's just before I went out, adding up to 435 SR's. I also decided to go to the Underground in Pearl and search for fossils that I can SR for *drools at shiny Bastiodon*. ^.^

I also need to start hunting for a Bellsprout but I haven't been bothered as I have end of year assignments at school (in Australia, the end of the school year is at the end of the actual year XD). ._.

Good luck you all and congrats on any new shinies. ^^

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
lol I am a noob. What is this 30 post thing rapid whalelord mentioned?

I have been playing for nearly 26 hours now looking for that darned Feebas. Approximately 2000 times I've seen the little bugger but no sparkle yet...

Good luck and grats to everyone!

Ahhhh, that is one of the ooooooooooooooooooold rules! After someone lets you into the club, you only become an official member after 30 posts. Hehe, I know it seems pointless, but it helps to keep people connected. :P Good luck on that Feebas as well. ;D

As for me, not sure what to do right now...I'll probably be doing some IV breeding for a friend (Feebas), but for that I have to catch a Feebas on Pearl first... =_=
Unless I convince him that I should breed for an Eeveelution, which would save me some work, possibly... :P
*Checks*
Yeah! Shiny Eevee is up next! >D

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Go for Shiny Eevee! w00t!! I don't know if I'd be considered an official member yet :S I hope I have 30 posts :P

Still going strong for Shiny Feebas! Good luck to everyone :D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hello, everyone.

Today, I tried chaining for a shiny Rhydon then shiny Elekid. However, none of my chains made it above 20. -__-

I also soft reset for Lapras a bit. Now that I'[m back home, I can return to SRing for Turtwig as well, seeing as how it is my next most-wanted target after Lapras. But I think I'm starting to want shiny Turtwig a bit more than Lapras...

As for Pinsir and Beldum on LG and Ruby. Meh. I want them a lot, but I can't find the motivation for Beldum, and I simply don't want Pinsir as much as my other targets. And Kyogre? Heh, I barely even hunt for it, but I have no idea why. Good luck, everyone!

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey hey hey im now 14 yay nintendo wii on friday that means i can have a shiny fight on pbr whoop.i just remember how ugly shiny torterra look but i still want 1.it may not be part of a major startagy but once again like the lugia and mew its still a good trophy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Going for about 2 hours searching for Feebas. Hope I get the Shiny! I'm dieing to move onto another surprise Pokemon ;)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Today my swarm is Cubone, so I decided to chain for it. It is my last Radar target before I truly commit myself to the Shiny Circuit.

I've gotten two shiny Cubone so far, one of which is Modest. I hope the other is much better...

Back