• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
I'm 90% sure Lickourmet is a split evolution of Lickitung, seeing as I doubt Harry would include a four-stage evolution line.

So in other words, male Likky evolves to Lickoumet and female evolves to Likkilicky. That would make sense. Darn. That means I'll be getting the female one lol.

Is Viscamans the evolution of Necromans? What level does it evolve?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Actually it's more to do with the stats of the Pokémon and not the gender. Also, yes, Viscamans evolves from Necromans.

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2015
Hey, this game looks really great. I like the fact there's a branching storyline very much~ Also the mix of fakemon and old mons really appeals to me.

However when I played the beta it crashed when I entered the "team rocket base" after Nile City. What should I do?

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
Just started playing it about half an hour ago, here's my initial thoughts. The fact that these are incredibly minor quibbles indicates what good quality this is. The intro to Colt Path with the flunkies doesn't shake for me when it probably should be shaking - it jumps back and forth about half a screen diagonally every few seconds. Wild fortraceans should probably start out with an offensive move, especially when they can be encountered before their preevolution. They don't seem to be an intermediate form like a metapod, so a growl-only moveset is a bit inappropriate. I'm a little unsure about the game-balance implications of getting razor leaf at level 6. I suppose it *is* the bread and butter grass attack, but still feels a little weird. EDIT: What the heck? I can't create newlines on this forum? That's bizarre.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Looking for the reaper cloth because I believe Necromans evolves while holding it, where's it at if it does? (lol sorry for so many questions, I just always like to know this stuff to form my party ahead of time)

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
I love this hack. I downloaded it a while back and I just stored it for a while but I decided to play it recently and it's fantastic! I was wondering if there is a complete version available or if it's still in beta?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I love this hack. I downloaded it a while back and I just stored it for a while but I decided to play it recently and it's fantastic! I was wondering if there is a complete version available or if it's still in beta?

Sienna is still in beta. There is no finished version yet.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
How far off would you say we are from the next beta?

Manipulation will release it when Manipulation wantses to. :P

Been a while since I posted here. lol

Well, I was looking though old hacks on my old laptop and I found Sienna. Decided to give it a whirl and noticed (not trying to be mean here) that the female OW is badly sprited and doesn't match her in battle bandana sprite.

just wondering if she is going to be fixed. And if it's not top of the list at the moment could I have a go at making her look better? I'd only need the up, down and left looking OW's to do it. :)

Thanks and if not hope she gets fixed soon, if you want proof I'm any good just ask. xx

kyo_the_kitsune

Lord of the Fish
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Hey, this hack looks great!

I have a problem, whenever I try to patch the IPS file, LIPS gives me a message that says 'File couldn't be read!'. This also happens with A-Ptch. What should I do?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Manipulation will release it when Manipulation wantses to. :P

Been a while since I posted here. lol

Well, I was looking though old hacks on my old laptop and I found Sienna. Decided to give it a whirl and noticed (not trying to be mean here) that the female OW is badly sprited and doesn't match her in battle bandana sprite.

just wondering if she is going to be fixed. And if it's not top of the list at the moment could I have a go at making her look better? I'd only need the up, down and left looking OW's to do it. :)

Thanks and if not hope she gets fixed soon, if you want proof I'm any good just ask. xx
Feel free to rip her from the game via Screenshots or VBA and whip me a Private Message if you do.

lynndaquil

Octopus in training
Years
amazing hack < 3
thing is, I was in this village, i think it was described as the dead-end town of the region. i tried to fly somewhere, but all i got was a blue screen with the sprite's head/icon, and the cursor scrolling left to right uncontrollably until i had to load and old savestate.
also, when the screen goes down to show the rockets in a few screens, it shakes left to right for a bit too.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
Well is it possible to play this hack somehow on the psp? Because I cant get it to work on mine....

Sabotage

fly free with me
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
Well is it possible to play this hack somehow on the psp? Because I cant get it to work on mine....

GBA ROMs are designed to be playable on a Game Boy Advance/Nintendo DS and/or a computer with a working emulator. There is no way to play a GBA ROM on a PSP, as far as I know. And, in this case, Harry has clearly stated that Sienna is only meant to be played on a computer.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
GBA ROMs are designed to be playable on a Game Boy Advance/Nintendo DS and/or a computer with a working emulator. There is no way to play a GBA ROM on a PSP, as far as I know. And, in this case, Harry has clearly stated that Sienna is only meant to be played on a computer.

''facepalm'' >.>

GPSP google it ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2011
I have downloaded this only now but it doesn't seem to work on my Emulators that I have...
I have NO$GBA and VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3... Are these the wrong ones? Do I need another?

I have downloaded this but it won't work on my Emulators... I have VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3 and NO$GBA... But... It just won't work... Am I needing another Emulator?

Last edited:
Back