• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Jasonwolf: Nnnope. Just a random room labeled appropriately. Though the inside of the room is very finely furnished.

@Roen52: You betcha! Check the first post of this OOC thread for the available spots. Currently I believe there is a student spot open in Suicune Dorm and several teacher spots.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@pkmntraineryellow: ok last question, this prof. Oak is Gary Oak, so I'm just curious of his appearence. and now that I think of it, second question, his secretary would be outisde his office right?

Dawn

Years
@Jasonwolf: Just imagine a more physically matured Gary. He oddly enough dresses pretty casually most of the time, if that's what you were asking. The secretary is inside the room. Gary's actual office area is behind a second door within the room.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Dominique Rousseau

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 13

Gender (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Click Here

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): To summarize Dominique's character in the best way possible would be with the word odd. Dominique is a social butterfly. The boy loves to surround himself with people if only not to feel so isolated. Often times the boy will randomly switch subjects mid-conversation, jumping from one train of though to another and sometimes getting ran over by a train of thought. The boy is prone to dramatic freakouts if someone says something about him which he takes as an insult. Most of the time, the young teen is confident in his abilities but he can never quite shake that feeling that he's all alone in the world.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Dominique lived most of his life in an orphanage. From ages three to ten, Dominique grew up in a orphanage. The memory of his biological parents is mainly composed of a blur of images and sounds. The things that he can remember is a shiny object being held up, a woman screaming, and crying. The boy grew to be very depressed in the orphanage. Nobody seemed to want to adopt him. Many times he would wonder what was wrong with him. Was it the massive scar on his eye hidden by an eye patch? Similar musings like that continued up till his tenth birthday. that was the day that he was finally adopted. The man who adopted him seemed to be in his late forties. Dominique never asked himself why his father adopted him since he was just happy. The young boy quickly grew to love his father and his Lucario. On the Dominique's eleventh birthday, his father gave him a Riolu which had recently been born. Dominique loved his Riolu and trained with Riolu almost every day. This sparked a desire within him to became a great Pokemon Trainer. Dominique's father sent him to the Pokemon Trainer Academy to help him achieve that goal on his thirteenth birthday.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Riolu
Nickname(Optional): Ryo
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Ryo is a hyper little thing. The baby Pokemon is extremely loyal to his Trainer. Ryo desires to become stronger so he can help his trainer reach his goal.
Lvl(Max 20): 17
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Swords Dance, Sky Uppercut, Foresight, Quick Attack, Force Palm, and Brick Break

Species: Zorua
Nickname(Optional): Zu
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Zu is a rather lazy Pokemon with a zeal for pranks. It uses it's power of illusions to prank well.
Lvl(Max 20): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Swords Dance, Extrasensory, Aerial Ace, Fake Tears, Dark Pulse, and Fury Swipes

What do you think?

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
heyheyhey!!!

So!!!

I am REALLY happy to announce that Selene Evans is making her return to the Oak Academy!!! :)

Here's the SU as I left it! (I will be changing some things):
Spoiler:
SUSpoiler:
Name: Selene Evans

Nickname: Sel; Evans

Age (10-15): 14

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei Dorm

Appearance: Striking would be the best way to describe Selene's appearance. Long, straight jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes and tanned skin. In terms of her clothing, she's more practical than stylish, wearing a plain white tank top, khaki shorts, bright pink Converses and a pink backpack. Oh, and the Lapras pendant and Sapphire ring that her father gave her, she never takes these off.

Personality: When you first meet her, Selene can seem quite shy. She's reserved and prefers to take a back seat in any group, observing and listening until she feels comfortable enough to come out of her shell. Once you know her, however, you'd think she'd undergone a complete personality transformation - bubbly, laid-back and sociable, the word most often used to describe Selene is 'fun.'

But beware - do not cross her. She's laid back...to an extent. Make her really angry or hurt anyone she cares about and you will know about it. She is very loyal and trustworthy to those she loves, but she can also be quite stubborn at times, and will argue out even the most trivial of points if she feels it matters and she thinks she is right.

History: Born in Hawaii to a Hawaiian/Russian mother and a Filipino father, Selene was named after the Roman Goddess of the Moon - her mother is an expert on Ancient History and loves Roman Mythology. Both parents have pokemon in their lives, and always encouraged Selene to treat pokemon as friends, with love and kindness as she would give to her family. Her father's Lapras was Selene's best friend as a child - Selene grew up in a remote area of Hawaii and didn't have many friends her own age locally. Tragically, Lapras was murdered by an armed gang in a robbery on their house, and Selene wears her Lapras pendant day and night in memory of her friend.

When she turned 14, Selene heard whispers of a new Pokemon trainer Academy that was opening. Her parents had been discussing getting her a pokemon of her own, and to Selene this seemed the perfect opportunity for her. So, headstrong and forthright as ever, Selene marched over the Veranda, into the lounge where her parents were talking and insisted that she be sent to the Academy. After an initial 'no!' and a lot of pleading and bargaining and crying and shouting later, her father sighed. "Okay Selene...you may go. On one condition," he held out a pokeball and smiled, "you look after your new pokemon." Selena released her pokemon with tears in her eyes, and as she looked at her Riolu, she felt her heart expand with joy.

With her bags packed and Riolu at her side, Selene is ready to venture out to the Academy, to learn all there is to know about the world of Pokemon.

Team
Ani334MS.png
Altaria (Blu) lvl. 40 - Safeguard, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Dragonbreath, Mirror Move, Aerial Ace[/COLOR]
Ani448MS.png
Lucario (Ri) lvl. 34 - Feint, Bone Rush, Earthquake, Aura Sphere, Foresight, Counter
Ani026MS.png
Raichu (Ryan) lvl. 47 - Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Feint, Light Screen, Surf
Ani230MS.png
Kingdra (Sharpay) lvl. 41 - Hydro Pump, Octazooka, Aurora Beam, Aqua Jet, Twister, Dragon Pulse
Ani513MS.png
Pansear (Gordon) lvl. 30 - Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Yawn, Bite, Torment
Ani064MS.png
Kadabra (Cat) lvl. 35 - Teleport, Psybeam, Reflect, Drain Punch, Miracle Eye, Light Screen

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Okay, so, now you said I am accepted. Got it! So, how do I start? Because everyone is like battling X3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Newcomer, Kiyoko, has arrived! I've kept my character secret between Yellow & I, so prepare for surprises! :D

Dawn

Years
Wherever you want!~ Also, Selena, I'm sure Megaman765 has no issues with your SU, so you're approved. :P

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
The battle between N & Valorie. :P I'm gonna put my bets on N since I see Valorie is having trouble against his Pokemon. I'm rooting for N (& Valorie). :D Go N (& Valorie)!

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
welcome to the RP Zerin. sry if this ruins your special plans with yellow, but Isaac happened to be out walking so, I took it (the boy washed up on the shore) into his hands.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
No, it could still work. If N is alerted, then it will interrupt the battle between N and Rosie, and Yellow controls Rosie, so she could take it from there. :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Oops, I meant Valorie... O.o Sorry, been busy all day and my mind is mixed...

Dawn

Years
Rosie is Olivia's Skitty, whom just finished defeating Kenshin's dratini with a last resort attack.

Also, improvising is a wonderful thing. |3 I'm sure me and Zerin will have our characters meet sooner or later. :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
No, not at all. I'm not gonna spoil any surprises either. But once Yellow's Valorie character gets hold of the boy, the excitement will begin!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Rosie is Olivia's Skitty, whom just finished defeating Kenshin's dratini with a last resort attack.

Also, improvising is a wonderful thing. |3 I'm sure me and Zerin will have our characters meet sooner or later. :P

Did you see my SU? It's the last post of the last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back