• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Join Avenue Adventures

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I couldn't come up with a name for my "Join Adventure" so I just name it 'Lati". As for my ranking level, I am at level 26 I believe and all of my stores but 2 are at rank 10 and the reason for that is because I was trying to get all of the medals for the Join Adventure so I had to keep asking people to leave.

:t354:TG

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I reached Rank 11, and my friend Shucklulz wanted to open up another fitness shop, I accepted him of course so now I have two places to buy off my Pokemon's levels :p

I still want the nursery but I have to give up a store to get it... Probably that antique-store, since all I seem to get from there are Hard Stones u_u

Also I got a Master Ball from my friend's little brother's raffle shop today!! Glad I let that kid open a store in my Join Avenue, heh.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
My Avenue is Rank 13, named Chicago. It has all kind of shops in Lv. 5-7, except the Nursery. But I think I'll be ditching the lottery soon.

Do I need a specific Rank in order to get Gym Leaders to pass there?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Do I need a specific Rank in order to get Gym Leaders to pass there?

Probably Rank 10 or higher (not sure yet). I remember Elesa came to my Join Avenue around this rank. By the way, the Gym Leaders comes randomly, so there's the chance one of them may come out, and sometimes not.

My Join Avenue, HeartLand, is now at Rank 38.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I haven't figured out the mechanics of who comes to Join Avenue when. I have just been popping in occasionally, currently working in the Mistralton area. At most I have had three people in one day (coincidentally, yesterday), and I filled up one of my last shop spaces while recommending shops to two others (coincidentally the same shop, one wanted a male owner and another wanted a fitness place, Janus Fitness was recommended). Have yet to make today's trip.

Cyclone

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I haven't figured out the mechanics of who comes to Join Avenue when. I have just been popping in occasionally, currently working in the Mistralton area. At most I have had three people in one day (coincidentally, yesterday), and I filled up one of my last shop spaces while recommending shops to two others (coincidentally the same shop, one wanted a male owner and another wanted a fitness place, Janus Fitness was recommended). Have yet to make today's trip.

Cyclone

I know if you visit dream world and people visit your dream home. They come visit the avenue. I know trading pokemon makes them visit too. I just dk how many at once can home. Ive had as many as 11. Not including the ones the game provides

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I know if you visit dream world and people visit your dream home. They come visit the avenue. I know trading pokemon makes them visit too. I just dk how many at once can home. Ive had as many as 11. Not including the ones the game provides
I haven't done much trading with W2 yet, so chances are that the shop owners are simply my in-game fans (which is fine, I want those I eventually connect with to be the ones visiting my shops and increasing my popularity!). I guess I should do the one in-game trade (Gigalith in, Emolga out) once I decide which Emolga is the keeper; if the lower-leveled one, I'll still have a little work to do before siccing it on the Breeder with a Ducklett and Tranquill on Route 7! :D

This is part of why I haven't opened my trade shop yet; I might make W2 my shop locale simply because it would increase the people coming into the game and, thus, my Join Avenue. The thing that worries me eventually is whether deleting the friend data (since I'd be having to cycle some) would render the sprite no longer visiting. I'm also hoping they visit at least once a day if I don't make them residents. :)

Cyclone

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I haven't done much trading with W2 yet, so chances are that the shop owners are simply my in-game fans (which is fine, I want those I eventually connect with to be the ones visiting my shops and increasing my popularity!). I guess I should do the one in-game trade (Gigalith in, Emolga out) once I decide which Emolga is the keeper; if the lower-leveled one, I'll still have a little work to do before siccing it on the Breeder with a Ducklett and Tranquill on Route 7! :D

This is part of why I haven't opened my trade shop yet; I might make W2 my shop locale simply because it would increase the people coming into the game and, thus, my Join Avenue. The thing that worries me eventually is whether deleting the friend data (since I'd be having to cycle some) would render the sprite no longer visiting. I'm also hoping they visit at least once a day if I don't make them residents. :)

Cyclone

I think to be on the safe side, don't make random people shop owners. You can eventually get Gym Leaders which is who I'll pick for shops and the such.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I think to be on the safe side, don't make random people shop owners. You can eventually get Gym Leaders which is who I'll pick for shops and the such.
I dunno. If you recommend shops to Gym Leaders, you wind up getting a huge number of reputation points out of it. I'm not sure, but is there an advantage to having them as shop owners instead? I make random NPCs in-game owners, and will tend to have others I meet in Wifi (and Gym Leaders) be the shoppers. So far have met one person on Wifi; not sure if that is a shop owner offhand.

Cyclone

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I dunno. If you recommend shops to Gym Leaders, you wind up getting a huge number of reputation points out of it. I'm not sure, but is there an advantage to having them as shop owners instead? I make random NPCs in-game owners, and will tend to have others I meet in Wifi (and Gym Leaders) be the shoppers. So far have met one person on Wifi; not sure if that is a shop owner offhand.

Cyclone

I'm not sure if there is an additional benefit to having the gym leaders as shop owners. I just figured with 8 different shops, 8 different shop spots to build, 8 different gym leaders the game developers want you to use them. Plus the extra popularity of course.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I've had 2 Gym Leaders appear in my Avenue and neither had the option to make them into Shop Owners so I don't think its possible to do anything other than Recommend them to shops and get 1000 points.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I've had 2 Gym Leaders appear in my Avenue and neither had the option to make them into Shop Owners so I don't think its possible to do anything other than Recommend them to shops and get 1000 points.
That makes sense since they can't stay to mind their shops AND manage their Gyms.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
My Pokemon Black 2 have not been in my possession for long but I really bought it because of Join Avenue.
Dream World visitors are the usual people in my Avenue.
I get around 7 people a day at maximum.
I haven't traded with people in GTS so yeah xD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'm up to four visitors now. Starting to get bonuses of a shop owner recommending THEIR favourite shops and sending their visitors in that direction.

Cyclone

Back