• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
anyone answering?

i Really need to know that stuff.

1. Where to get a Good Rod? i already have Old, Super. and can't find a seadra with that.

2. What Level Evolve Or How Evolve: Feebas (lvl 77), Slowking (Slowbro lvl 81), Huntail, Lampent (lvl 94)?

3. You're suppose to use only 1 Mega? Well i found a bug using Mega Tyranitar and Mega Ampharos. but only M-Ampharos

4.Where to Find Corsola? since when i dive there only Chinchau, Relichant and Camplerl.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
2. Slowking (Slowbro lvl 81), Huntail?

3. You're suppose to use only 1 Mega? Well i found a bug using Mega Tyranitar and Mega Ampharos. but only M-Ampharos
2. Slowbro and Huntail don't evolve
3. Yes, you can only use one Mega evolution like in X/Y. The Mega Rock you get disappears when you use it on a Pokemon and to get another one, you have to use the Anti-Mega on the mega-evolved Pokemon and talk to the man that gave you it again .

Years
Okay these hacks look fun as hell, but there is one thing that irks me to death about this and Victory Fire. The text, some of the text don't seem to space after one line of sentence.

You have it like for example:
PLAYER:Blah blah blah.Blah blah blah.

You seemed to forgot to space after the character's name and sometimes if its one line, space after the a period or such.

Don't get me wrong, this game is fun, its just this one detail just annoys me to death.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
2. Slowbro and Huntail don't evolve
3. Yes, you can only use one Mega evolution like in X/Y. The Mega Rock you get disappears when you use it on a Pokemon and to get another one, you have to use the Anti-Mega on the mega-evolved Pokemon and talk to the man that gave you it again .

well i have 2 megas on the same party Mega Tyranitar and mega Ampharos. mega tyranitar have a bug that u breed a ditto and tyranitar and when the egg comes u have e Mega Tyranitar.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
i would love to post picture but still not have the amount of post reached for do that

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
well i have 2 megas on the same party Mega Tyranitar and mega Ampharos. mega tyranitar have a bug that u breed a ditto and tyranitar and when the egg comes u have e Mega Tyranitar.
Wow, that's pretty crazy! XD Have fun then.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
i need to know where to find the corsolas now or the red shard.. where camplerl spam is not there...

Oozemon

Oozemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Perfect hack, man! This hack is a very good one!

Hope you can finish it!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
on the 3.4 ups, corsola appear on the grass of the deep osean and also in a cave where is the ice path. but now i hope it find on that cave. cuz i have been like 2 hours on the deep sea and nothing come out. i'm just using scizzor to Thief the held item. well i hope to find one..

i only have super rod and old rod. where to find the good rod?

Back