• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017

No worries, it's fine! If anything, that should give me a real reason to play Platinum again in the future, haha. (Plus it happened many, many years ago, so thankfully it's not a huge loss anymore!)

Hey what's your avatar all about? I kinda like it!

I think maybe you should play Platinum again. I really, really liked Gen 4; it's one of my favorite gens!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

I'm actually playing a new Platinum cartridge right now! Although I'm trapped with Mira in Wayward Cave.... 3XD

Also I like how the game was done now, I can continue and get a chance to restart later! 8D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Hey what's your avatar all about? I kinda like it!

I think maybe you should play Platinum again. I really, really liked Gen 4; it's one of my favorite gens!

It's from episode 11 of Digimon Xros Wars! It's a really adorable show that you should totally watch! (The original subbed version, at least! XD) Quite ironic that I'm saying this on a Pokémon forum, haha. :P

Yup, now that I think about it, I honestly wouldn't mind re-playing it! I heard a lot of people saying that it's a bit more challenging than your typical Pokémon game, which is just what I need since I tend to overdo my level-grinding. :D

I'm actually playing a new Platinum cartridge right now! Although I'm trapped with Mira in Wayward Cave.... 3XD

Also I like how the game was done now, I can continue and get a chance to restart later! 8D

Oh, nice! Are you using HM Flash in there? I probably wouldn't, since I dislike wasting move slots for stuff like Flash, haha.

And glad you like the new rules! I'm still pretty much experimenting with them. ;)

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
85 Platinum definitely was more challenging than D/P, but I liked it. I remember doing a dark-type run in Pt, which was incredible!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

Plat is one of my favourite games, and gen4 is one of my favourite gens. I like it mistly for nostalgia, but I liked some of the cross-gen evos, and I like how it was hard while still fun at the same time.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

Not sure where the talk of Platinum being more challenging than the other games comes from. I don't recall it being any trickier than other games in the series.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Not sure where the talk of Platinum being more challenging than the other games comes from. I don't recall it being any trickier than other games in the series.

I honestly can't remember noticing much of a difference either, haha. But according to what I've heard from others, I think the levels were slightly higher? Which would explain why I didn't notice, because I usually level-grind wayyy too much eheheh. :P

What Pokemon did you guys use when playing Platinum?

I remember having a Torterra, Starpator, and Buizel/Floatzel! Those guys are always on my Sinnoh teams no matter what. :D

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
92 - Oh I agree about Floatzel! I remember when I first encountered Buizel and I thought it was awesome.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

I had an Empoleon, Gardevoir, Roserade and Umbreon in my Platinum run. I had a few other team members but those were my main 4.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
97. I had a random Pokemon challenge for Plat and it was I think Bibarel, Staraptor, Mothim(which I really love now), Weavile, Steelix? I really dont remember all of them. QwQ I remember my Diamond team tho, Empoleon, Bibarel, Crobat, Floatzel, Rampardos, and Blissey.

Oh, nice! Are you using HM Flash in there? I probably wouldn't, since I dislike wasting move slots for stuff like Flash, haha.

And glad you like the new rules! I'm still pretty much experimenting with them. ;)

of course not aint nobody got time for that :')

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
98 - I typically don't put HM moves on team members. I am an advocate of the HM Slave.

Years

I actually like my team members to learn HMs, it kinda makes them feel special to me.

Has anyone bought the Rumble World retail version?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

I am no fan of HMs except Surf.

I have never played Rumble World.

I am now a Ghost. Can I have Misdreavus please Meadow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back