• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Community Version

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
So I like this idea, it's a pretty nice community thing you have going. So I'm going to support it by throwing you an extra character. Now I've gone pretty deep into EV's, moves, natures and items, but you don't need to add anything extra I put it. I just wanted to be sure you had everything you needed. It's a pretty strong lineup though, but you do what you see fit! Best of luck with the game, the application is below.

Spoiler:
Thanks for supporting it, Abnegation! I need every bit of it. It motivates me.

As far as your concerns go, you may detail your Pokémon to the highest extent, but I told someone else that I only chose the form to look like that since I wanted to make it as easy as possible for normal people. Ya know, some who may not know what an EV or IV is or does. But, since you provided so much information, I can get your "data" completed so much faster. I appreciate you providing me with all of this information. At this rate, full release will be right around! :)
I had a question about the moves. Do they have to be within certain limits? For example, can we say Gen V moves or are we limited to something else?
EDIT: Oh yeah, I finished my sprite but since Dropbox is down atm I can't post it yet. Will PM you once its back up.
You may pick generation 5 moves. I already have those implemented. And I don't mind if you choose whatever move that Pokémon can learn by levelling up or by TM/HM. So long as you don't choose a move it can't normally learn. For instance, a Ratatta with Spacial Rend.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Okay, here I go. Sounds interesting so I'll join.

Preferred In-Game Name: Evan
Trainer Overworld Sprite: Rich Boy from R/B/E
Trainer Battle Sprite: Ethan from HG/SS
Pokémon #1: Blastoise
Pokémon #2: Pidgeot
Pokémon #3: Typhlosion
Pokémon #4: Sceptile
Pokemon #5: Munchlax
Pokémon #6: Snorlax
Overworld Speech: So, you've come to the Tower to battle too? It doesn't matter, you'll still lose anyway to my Pokemon!
Battle End Victory Speech: Sorry about the loss. I'm sure you'll do better next time you face me!
Battle End Loss Speech: How the heck did I lose???

I hope you understand. I don't want my Overworld Sprite and the Battle Sprite get mixed up. I'm also sure you can figure out my levels and movesets for my Pokemon as well.

Last edited:

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Preferred In-Game Name:James
Trainer Type: Dark
Pokémon #1:
Absol Item: black glasses
Night slash
Psycho Cut
Slash
Sucker Punch

Pokémon #2:
Honchkrow Item: Sharp Beak
Fly
Foul Play
Sky Attack
Roost

Pokémon #3:
Hydreigon Item: Dragon Fang
Draco meteor
Outrage
Body Slam
Crunch

Pokémon #4:
Bisharp Item: Metal Coat
Metal Burst
Iron Head
Night Slash
Psycho Cut

Pokemon #5:
Zoroark Item: Blackglasses
Night Daze
U-turn
Night Slash
Dig

Pokémon #6:
*Weavile* Item: NeverMeltIce
Beat up
Ice Beam
Ice punch
Night Slash

Weavile is my signature Pokemon Gym leader maybe =3

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Okay, here I go. Sounds interesting so I'll join.

Preferred In-Game Name: Evan
Trainer Overworld Sprite: Rich Boy from R/B/E
Trainer Battle Sprite: Ethan from HG/SS
Pokémon #1: Blastoise
Pokémon #2: Pidgeot
Pokémon #3: Typhlosion
Pokémon #4: Sceptile
Pokemon #5: Munchlax
Pokémon #6: Snorlax
Overworld Speech: So, you've come to the Tower to battle too? It doesn't matter, you'll still lose anyway to my Pokemon!
Battle End Victory Speech: Sorry about the loss. I'm sure you'll do better next time you face me!
Battle End Loss Speech: How the heck did I lose???

I hope you understand. I don't want my Overworld Sprite and the Battle Sprite get mixed up. I'm also sure you can figure out my levels and movesets for my Pokemon as well.
Of course! Levels are easy, and moves take me but a few minutes per Trainer. No problems here!

-APPROVED-
Pokémon #1:
Night slash
Psycho Cut
Slash
Sucker Punch

Pokémon #2:
Fly
Foul Play
Sky Attack
Roost

Pokémon #3:
Hydreigon Item: Dragon Fang
Draco meteor
Outrage
Body Slam
Crunch

Pokémon #4:
Bisharp Item: Metal Coat
Metal Burst
Iron Head
Night Slash
Psycho Cut

Pokemon #5:
Zoroark Item: Blackglasses
Night Daze
U-turn
Night Slash
Dig

Pokémon #6:
Beat up
Ice Beam
Ice punch
Night Slash

Please review my "IMPORTANT NOTES" section. I stated some key rules to follow there, such as no 5th generation Pokémon. Plus, no legendary Pokémon are allowed. Fix your entry to comply with the rules, and I'll review it again.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Guess what everyone?

DEMO has been released! Go download it!

Remember to read the README.TXT for further info.

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
This game's pretty fun, though with the Water and Flying types you get, I'm wondering why "we" can't get off this island by surfing or flying.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
This game's pretty fun, though with the Water and Flying types you get, I'm wondering why "we" can't get off this island by surfing or flying.
First of all, there are boulders blocking the surfing routes. You cannot surf even if you tried. Second, I purposefully made it so you can't use Fly. It's gotta follow the story, no matter what. Even so, if you could Fly, there'd be nowhere to fly to.

It's an uncharted island in the middle of nowhere. No one, even the old guy who claims he does, knows where the island is.

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
Yeah I know, I was just speaking figuratively (Sweatdrop).

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015

It's an uncharted island in the middle of nowhere. No one, even the old guy who claims he does, knows where the island is.

*SPOILER ALERT!*

Anywho, I'm downloading now, and am going off to play, and won't stop till I find me!

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
*SPOILER ALERT!*

Anywho, I'm downloading now, and am going off to play, and won't stop till I find me!
Well, not quite a spoiler... I'd think anyone would know that. Besides, the way I made the old guy talk implies that he is off his rocker.

Please, play to your heart's content! You should take some screenshots of your battle against yourself when you get there! (It's F8 for screenshots) :D
Sounds great! When I finish toying around with some things, i'll check out your game!
Alright, got your PM.
Bad news. I can't download the game becuase of strict conditions on my computer. Sorry...
Sorry, Snorlax. That is unfortunate. Although I cannot do anything about it, maybe sometime you could try playing it on a different computer.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Also, can I change my graphic for the next beta?
It's fine if I cannot.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Also, can I change my graphic for the next beta?
It's fine if I cannot.
No, I don't mind. You can change your graphic at any time, so long as I haven't released a full version. Which I haven't, so you're good. Go ahead and change it if you want.

You probably noticed how it looks when put up with FR/LG graphics.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Pokémon #1:
Night slash
Psycho Cut
Slash
Sucker Punch

Pokémon #2:
Fly
Foul Play
Sky Attack
Roost

Pokémon #3:
Tyranitar: Hard Stone
Stone Edge
rock slide
earthquake
Crunch

Pokémon #4:
Crawdaunt Item: Mysticwater
Surf
Crabhammer
Night Slash
Brick Break

Pokemon #5:
umberon Item: Blackglasses
foul play
Hyper Beam
faint atttack
Truph card

Pokémon #6:
Beat up
Ice Beam
Ice punch
Night Slash

2nd times the charm
Why would I usw a legendary pokemon i would never use darkrai

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
rival_sprite_by_nintendork15-d5c4lml.png

Again. This graphic is used for something else, but this graphic i like better.

Also, I noticed everyone posting HG/SS/B/W Graphics, which is another reason i changed,

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
rival_sprite_by_nintendork15-d5c4lml.png

Again. This graphic is used for something else, but this graphic i like better.

Also, I noticed everyone posting HG/SS/B/W Graphics, which is another reason i changed,
Looks good. I don't mind if you are using it for something else, so long as you are okay with it.

Understandable. Just remember: this is Pokémon: Community Version. You, being part of the community, may choose to have whatever graphics you want.

I'll update your graphic when I release another version.

P.S.
Did you reach yourself yet?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Urm, not yet.
(I'm still downloading, my internet cut out last time.)

Back