• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember or know flatout?

Years
The racing game where you stunt, derby destruction and race against others, don't know if everyone know the franchise or played the games...
I had played a demo of the first game years ago, and i was impressed for the first time, i've know the game so many years ago in youtube, but in 2015 i had the chance of play it, and it proved to be really great, also i installed the demo of flatout 2 (1 year later, i installed the full version), i can tell that it was like an upgrade to the first one, ragdoll physics are more consistent, there are more cars, impressive graphics for it's time and etc, i also knowed this game from youtube videos like 10 years ago when i didn't actually played it, i play more the stunt mode than the derby and racing mode cause it's really goddamn fun.

Back