• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
[Un-Eliminate] Sparkin

satisfied with how he's playing after my vote. There's a difference between Sparkin's normal play and whatever those arrogant posts were earlier, I didn't like what I saw and voting it creates more pressure and more discussion than "Sparkiiiin what u said was weeird".

I hate abstaining but am unsure who to choose. Idk what the hell sawsbuck is doing but it doesnt look amazing. HOWEVER always down to end BMTH soooo

EDIT: realized the no vote is pretty large so I don't think I'm at immediate risk. Going to watch thread for a bit.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Alright Sparkin, you convinced me.
[Lynch] Pecilia

Ah crap, I forgot we could abstain. I'm stupid.
[Unvote] Pecilia
[Vote] No one

Now hold the heck on. Don't tell me we're going to ignore this.

[Unvote]No one
[Eliminate]metroid711

How can you agree with Sparkin on not abstaining, then suddenly "forget" you could abstain? You just contradicted yourself mate.

Last edited:
Years
unvote Bidoof FTW
Eliminate Metroid

Contradictions concern me more than aggressiveness does so Doof is temporarily off the hook.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Althoug it seems that a bandwagon is forming too fast on Metroid, and that is a bit suspicious, he did a slip after all.
[Eliminate] Metroid711

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Uh, what?

If we're saying that 'a contradiction upon self is enough basis for a lynch' then I'm not sure with what you are people on about other than joining in the bandwagon.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Between "let's lynch bc we might hit maf" and "let's not bc we have a high chance of killing town, and ntm every town is a PR" I'm going with [Eliminate] No one

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
EDIT: Oh wait. Just read through the new posts and I'm just gonna [Eliminate] metroid711

gj Peci

I kinda agree with Hyper though. But if Roger flips maf, we might have to watch Hyper.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm busy recently and don't have much time to post, so I'll go with [Eliminate] No one

I'll reread the thread tomorrow and hopefully come up with something better next day phase

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Seeing the new development, I wud like to change my stance and go with
[Eliminate]metroid711
and yeah I see your point Sparkin
thought i wud still side with Pecilia's side of the argument but i think metroid just goofed up a bit too much to have ignored.

Back