• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
Having an Eeveelution from Super Training would be interesting... though I don't know how that would work because ST gives your Pokemon EVs which are also gained through regular battling. Hmmmmnm.

I do like the idea of a dragon type eevee, if they can pull it off well I think it would be really cool.

If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick?
Hmmm, I'd probably fuse Umbreon and Vaporeon (my two favourites). It would be black with the yellow markings of Umbreon but add some wicked looking fins along it's back and make it's tail more like Vaporeon. Maybe with some head fins as well.

Last edited:

Shhmew

Years
Kicking off a new topic, everyone! If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick? Why would you choose them? How would you imagine the outcome to look? Try to be descriptive. :)
Oooh. This is a tough question since all are very different in nature and appearance. (each have quite a unique typing from each other!)

Hmm, maybe Glaceon and Umbreon? The concept of a dark/ice eeveelution sounds very mysterious and awesome.

I imagine Umbreon's body, but with Glaceon's "crown" thing, and its rings are triangular-shaped and blue like Glaceon's markings (instead of yellow).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If it were me, I'd most likely fuse Umbreon and Espeon together. It'd have tail and eyes of the latter, and rest would be adapted from former. In my opinion, it'd look pretty adorable! Second choice would be Jolteon and Vaporeon, since we don't we have much water/electric-types out there. d:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
vsKtZRb.jpg

Enjoy the holiday, my sweethearts.

If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick?
Vaporeon and Flareon. They are my favorite two and water/fire just seems neat to have. It'd basically look like a Blue Flareon with a mermai'd tail! /swoons

Years

Glaceon and Sylveon. Would make an absolutely gorgeous and pink ice type.. would love to create fanart for that sometime, or perhaps someone else could do it if they have some amazing ideas. Oh choices!

& happy valentine's day, eevee lovers. <3

Silri

Kimono Girl
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ♥

Hmmmmm, I'm going to go with Umbreon and Flareon. In my head it looks pretty much like a black Flareon with blue flames. I know Fire/Dark isn't a unique typing, but I'm a sucker for that color scheme (blue flames rock!).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
So, basically, you mean a Flareon with Charizard X color scheme? Yeah, that would indeed be pretty cool; I could imagine it. :) Alongside that, it'd be nice to fuse Umbreon and Jolteon as well. It'd keep the same size, color, and shape of Umbreon, but its fur, though, would be as spiky as Jolteon. Also, happy Valentine's Day!

KitEevee

Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon
Which eeveelution has the best design: In my opinion, leafeon. I love all eeveelutions and picking just one is difficult, but I love its ears, Leafeon flows very well, it's not overdone with the grass design, it's perfect.

Silri

Kimono Girl
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Haha, bet you couldn't guess that I'm a fan of Charizard X. :P
Hmmmm, though I guess that would be fusing a shiny Umbreon with a Flareon....

Years

Hmmm, I would fuse Sylveon with Espeon. I really like fairy/psychic type combo. It would be cute and strong. White/pink with Espeon head and Sylveon marks. Espeon eyes are just hypnotizing. :D

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
Username: LucarioPWNS

Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon

Answer a Topic Question: Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?
It was a Flareon in Pokémon Red version.
I remember when I first started playing Red when I was about... Oh... Maybe 9 years old at the time? I had always knew about Eevee and it's evolutions, though I didn't know you how you could get them in Red and Blue. So when I found that Eevee in a Pokéball in the Celadon Mansion, I was overjoyed. I immediately started training it, knowing I'd buy a Firestone and evolve it eventually. I raised Eevee to about level 40 then let it evolve.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Hmmm, I would fuse Sylveon with Espeon. I really like fairy/psychic type combo. It would be cute and strong. White/pink with Espeon head and Sylveon marks. Espeon eyes are just hypnotizing. :D

Sylveon and Espeon would definitely be an awesome combo. They're both pink and have similar body structures, so I think it'd be pretty easy to get the job done. :]

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Going with Nymphadora here, I definitely think this would be one of the better combinations. I just feel like Sylveon and Espeon really fit each other in all aspects; color, typing, etc. ;D But like with all other combinations I can think of, it's hard to really create a mental picture of it. I reckon the Sylveon part of it would be the most recognizable though, since Sylveon has so many accessories and distinguishable features to make it stand out. I mean dem eyes, haha :p

I also think the Umbreon/Flareon combo could work well, but I feel like Umbreon's black color may be a little too faint to compliment Flareon's flames as it is with Charizard X. But of course that isn't the purpose here, so I still think it could work well :)

A choice of my own would probably be Leafon + Vaporeon, simply because I feel like the colours would clash really well. I feel like both have such distinguishable and deep green and blue colours respectively. It could turn out to be a disaster of a Pokemon, but I still imagine that something beautiful could come out of such a combination :p

Years
Yo! I'd like to join the club!

Username: Sajmon
Eeveelution Partner: Espeon

Espeon and Sylveon. I think the fusion would look really nice and both can learn Psychic and Fairy moves anyway haha!

I'd like to show you my Shiny Eeveelution family!

Spoiler:

How I got them is mentioned in Shiny Hunters Club thread, also check my album.

I think It'll make a good start post.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
Username: Superstrength79
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Answer a topic: The next Eeveelution I'd be interested in seeing is Poison or Dragon. I actually had a really good idea for Poison, but I am going to check out Nintendo's website to see if they are hiring any creative team employees before sharing the movesets and concept (hehe).

Some ways for Eevee to evolve into Poison-type:
1) Reduce happiness below starting happiness (heal with those nasty herbs a lot, or slap it in Pokeaime if it comes back) and level with the Poison status

2) Level while having both a Poison-type Pokemon and a Pokemon with the Healer ability in the party

3) Let it hold Poison Barb and teach it Frustration (consumes Poison Barb)

4) Umbreon is often described as having Toxic sweat for defense... maybe it could be the only Eeveelution to evolve twice! Eevee into Umbreon, into Poison-type. Perhaps a combo of #1 and #3, evolves while poisoned and knows Frustration. A little convoluted, but since Umbreon is my favorite, I recalled that factoid. :)

Last edited:

ShineyEevee

Is the umbreon
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Username: ShineyEevee
Eeveelution Partner:Umbreon
Favorite Eeveeloution and why:Umbreon was the first eeveeloution I got when my eevee evolved also apparent Umbreon is also my spirit pokemon and I've like the dark type pokemon and Umbreon seemed a bit like me very mysterious

Years
So I'm new to breeding for eevee and after 4 tries I have a jolteon with 4 perfect iv's and umbreon with 1 and a 0 for hp. Also a few others with 1 and 2 perfect iv's

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Is it just me or does shiny Eevee make me think it's ice type? xD I can just picture it prancing in the snow! <3

Anyways, has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?

I put Vaporeon on my team as a bulk type :)

Years
Anyways, has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?

Yeah I did, for the first time in X I actually used an Eeveelution on my team in any main game. It was a Sylveon in my case, trained him to be an all-out attacker. He's got Moonblast as his main attack with Draining Kiss in case he needs healing, Protect just for some defensive stuff, and Dig which helps him deal with the types that would resist his Fairy moves.

Plus I love playing with him in Pokemon Amie, ahh I love my Sylveon <333

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have an Espeon my main team in Pokémon Y. It plays role of a dual-screener; its job is to set up Light Screen and Reflect. It's quite speedy, so it never has any trouble doing this job. :] Also, thanks to its Magic Bounce ability, opponents must always be aware when using non-damaging moves while this Pokémon is out on the field.

Back