The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon Anime
Spoilers The Capture/Evolution/ Release, etc. Thread

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #401    
Old 1 Week Ago (8:32 AM).
CodeHelmet CodeHelmet is online now
     
    Join Date: Jun 2017
    Location: Hayward
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 921
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
    Well I'm glad Ash didn't catch the Passimian. Apparently Passimian's episode has been banned in English. First banned episode for a controversial reason in a long time. (Not counting ones that were cancelled because of natural disasters.)
    Passimian Episode got banned?! You're not serious are you? Why... what flaky reason was it this time? I mean I know Ash was borderline Ape-ish in it but still... Trying to think of what the reason might be but damn that's... WTF is up with TPC lately. Censoring a XYZ47 kiss and now this? SMH
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #402    
    Old 1 Week Ago (5:03 PM).
    RileyXY1 RileyXY1 is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2016
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Docile
      Posts: 57
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
      Passimian Episode got banned?! You're not serious are you? Why... what flaky reason was it this time? I mean I know Ash was borderline Ape-ish in it but still... Trying to think of what the reason might be but damn that's... WTF is up with TPC lately. Censoring a XYZ47 kiss and now this? SMH
      It was reported that the reason why the Passimian episode was banned was because of Ash dressing up as a Passimian, which may have been seen as blackface, which was a heavily racist way of depicting African-Americans in the early 20th Century. Considering what happened with Jynx, they didn't want any more of those complaints.
      Reply With Quote
        #403    
      Old 1 Week Ago (12:11 PM).
      Who's Avatar
      Who Who is offline
      rikadventure time
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: T.A.R.D.I.S.
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 29,634
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
      Well I'm glad Ash didn't catch the Passimian. Apparently Passimian's episode has been banned in English. First banned episode for a controversial reason in a long time. (Not counting ones that were cancelled because of natural disasters.)
      whaaat
      sigh. 2018 people are too afraid of stepping on somebody’s toes :/ Still, I suppose better safe than sorry though.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #404    
      Old 1 Week Ago (2:43 PM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      #TribeBulu
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 50,123
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Who View Post
      whaaat
      sigh. 2018 people are too afraid of stepping on somebody’s toes :/ Still, I suppose better safe than sorry though.
      Imagine if Ash did catch Passimian... we would have had the next Tauros plot hole situation, since Ash caught all his Tauros in an episode that was skipped outside of Japan, where guns were to blame.
      __________________
      starry windy | tumblr | poketrivia | supporter | friendcode
      Reply With Quote
        #405    
      Old 1 Week Ago (3:57 AM).
      Who's Avatar
      Who Who is offline
      rikadventure time
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: T.A.R.D.I.S.
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 29,634
      Yeah, I thought of that too.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #406    
      Old 3 Days Ago (7:58 AM).
      RileyXY1 RileyXY1 is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2016
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Docile
        Posts: 57
        Steenee is officially confirmed to evolve in SM82.
        Reply With Quote
          #407    
        Old 3 Days Ago (8:44 AM).
        CodeHelmet CodeHelmet is online now
           
          Join Date: Jun 2017
          Location: Hayward
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 921
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by RileyXY1 View Post
          Steenee is officially confirmed to evolve in SM82.
          So it evolves without learning Stomp or does it do so in that Episode? In any case, it’s a Team change for a Female cast member. Only been 64 episodes sigh...
          Reply With Quote
            #408    
          Old 3 Days Ago (10:37 AM).
          RileyXY1 RileyXY1 is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2016
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Docile
            Posts: 57
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
            So it evolves without learning Stomp or does it do so in that Episode? In any case, it’s a Team change for a Female cast member. Only been 64 episodes sigh...
            It will most likely learn Stomp in the next episode.
            Reply With Quote
            Reply

            Quick Reply

            Join the conversation!

            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

            Create a PokéCommunity Account

            Sponsored Links
            Thread Tools

            Posting Rules
            You may not post new threads
            You may not post replies
            You may not post attachments
            You may not edit your posts

            BB code is On
            Smilies are On
            [IMG] code is On
            HTML code is Off

            Forum Jump


            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:06 PM.