• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: So many event codes LF: Event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
Hey guys, I have several still redeemable codes from the recent NA pokemon events.

I have the following codes:
Entei/ Raikou codes (expires July 23, 2018)
Xerneas/Yveltal codes (expires August 28, 2018)
Shiny Zygarde codes (expires September 27, 2018)
Thundurus/ Tornadus codes (expires October 29, 2018)

I also have an extensive collection of NA event pokemon. Ask and I might have an event pokemon you're looking for.

I am looking for the following:
2018 Trainer Club Newsletter Heatran
Any 2017/2018 Legendary Event Pokemon from Japan or Korea.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 26, 2021
I would like a Thundurus/Tornadus code, but I don't have either of the codes you're looking for I'm afraid :\

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I would like a Thundurus/Tornadus code, but I don't have either of the codes you're looking for I'm afraid :\

I'm looking to trade codes for pokemon. Post any event pokemon that you think might interest me in exchange for a code. Any event pokemon from outside of NA would be pretty good for a Thundurus/Tornadus code.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 26, 2021
I'm looking to trade codes for pokemon. Post any event pokemon that you think might interest me in exchange for a code. Any event pokemon from outside of NA would be pretty good for a Thundurus/Tornadus code.

Ok ok. The only code I have that is still active is the Xerneas and Yveltal event codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back