Advertiser Content

I don’t know what to name this thread also I’m a new member?

Started by TheAlmightyBlaziken July 19th, 2019 5:46 AM
  • 7 replies

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
915 posts
37 Days
I don’t know what to put here uhh I’m also a new member if you didn’t know. Also when I played my first Pokémon game Pokémon Sapphire I only used a one Pokémon for the entire play through which was my starter blaziken my pc box only had kyogre which I caught in a ultra ball because my friend told me it was important and my blaziken was level 90 when I got to the elite four I still don’t know why I didn’t use my kyogre because it was 8 years ago I guess I kinda did know what to put on here

Sumner

Bookworm

Male
Brazil
Online now
Posted 4 Minutes Ago
2,088 posts
1.3 Years
Hi, TheAlmightyBlaziken, welcome to the forums! Haha, I know a lot of people who only used their starters too in their first playthroughs. Sort of like an accidental Solo Challenge. :D Is that where your nickname comes from, by the way? ^^
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
915 posts
37 Days
Kinda when I played the remakes like 4 years ago I was going to choose my starter from prof birches bag i was going to pick treeko then i remembered all the fun times I had with torchic in the original version so i picked torchic then eventually i maxed out both my blazikens from sapphire and alpha sapphire that's when it became my favorite Pokemon then I stumbled upon pokecommunity one year ago because I was looking for Pokemon fan games I really didn't bother signing up until two days ago so it was the remake and the original that inspired my nickname.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,670 posts
8.2 Years
Hey there TheAlmightyBlaziken! I see you're not wasting any time getting yourself integrated into the community! How are you enjoying it so far? :)

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
915 posts
37 Days
Hey there TheAlmightyBlaziken! I see you're not wasting any time getting yourself integrated into the community! How are you enjoying it so far? :)
Its been a blast so far everybody is nice here and theirs a lot of interesting stuff you can do like Pokemon trivia, role-plays,fan-fiction and the fan games are pretty good too overall this is probably the best thing that came out of this month except my birthday that's probably going to be fun too idk yet because its in 7 days but I'm hoping its good.😁 also under this post is my new signature now I know what it does so I can put something good instead of that unless you guys like it then I'll keep it.
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Sumner

Bookworm

Male
Brazil
Online now
Posted 4 Minutes Ago
2,088 posts
1.3 Years
my birthday that's probably going to be fun too idk yet because its in 7 days but I'm hoping its good.
Nice, that's pretty close! One day off of mine as well. :)
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
915 posts
37 Days
Nice its also pretty crazy that fire emblem three houses comes out on my birthday
also heres some cute fan art I found on deviantart here's a link if you want to see it the i think the image is too big to show up here.

https://www.deviantart.com/mahoxyshoujo/art/smash-ur-face-in-481937213 and full credit goes to mahoxyshoujo for drawing it.
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Nyuutaipu

Age 19
Europe
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
77 posts
39 Days
Hey there just wanted to welcome you too to here ^^ Am pretty new myself and have been just looking into the Off-topic section but planning on going into the fan fiction and Roleplay sections once I see something interesting or have any ideas to write about :3

I never had any games come out on my birthday ^^;
Advertiser Content