• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
And i think you have change it to Mature or Teens since there are blood (Like the Steve severed) head, swearing and other adult themes
I am honestly impressed to see that you've read the warning about using cheats, but not the one right before that.

ON: I didn't really want to bring these news over here to avoid any unnecessary hype, but I want to stay On Topic, so I'll just drop it over here.
Please, always keep in mind that there is NOT a set release date for the Beta 14. It could be right around the corner, but it could also not.
MeX4AR6.png

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How to unlock all the costumes?
Besides the Adventures and the FR&LG costumes, the only ones you can unlock in Beta 13 are the Team Rocket and the Yukata/Traditional Costumes.
The TR costume is obtainable by simply playing the game normally, while the Traditional one is in Floral city. A guy with glasses gives it to you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2020
Just a note in the SS. Anne part after Lt. Surge push you underwater after you crawl up and mistakenly fall down again, you are basically stuck underwater forever and will be forced to restart from your nearest save

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Just a note in the SS. Anne part after Lt. Surge push you underwater after you crawl up and mistakenly fall down again, you are basically stuck underwater forever and will be forced to restart from your nearest save
1 word: Seel.
If Seel doesn't take up back to the ship, there's a poké ball that does.
JlPNY9x.gif

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
i have question,After i finished the Indigo league our MC will go to Orange island right ? but i teleported to vermillion but the ship are gone . It's mean this BETA 13F2 end here ?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Is it normal that my Dragonair evolve in Dragonite at level 31?
Not exactly, but yes, it can happen. It's one weird bug, possibly related to how all the pokémon can now evolve with a high friendship.
i have question,After i finished the Indigo league our MC will go to Orange island right ? but i teleported to vermillion but the ship are gone . It's mean this BETA 13F2 end here ?
Beta 13 ends after winning the Pokémon League from the Kanto Region. The Orange Islands are going to be implemented in the Beta 14.

Years
Hello, I would like to play your game, but it's the following I have a doubt, the download available let's say that here, or your game tells the story from the beginning, or the beta that is available follows a certain part of the game on, because I loved his work and wanted to play a lot, but I wonder if this from the beginning or not, because I did not read the manga yet and wanted to know, could you answer me, please, waiting for answers more.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hello, I would like to play your game, but it's the following I have a doubt, the download available let's say that here, or your game tells the story from the beginning, or the beta that is available follows a certain part of the game on, because I loved his work and wanted to play a lot, but I wonder if this from the beginning or not, because I did not read the manga yet and wanted to know, could you answer me, please, waiting for answers more.

From the beginning of the game, until I indigo league

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
your game tells the story from the beginning, or the beta that is available follows a certain part of the game on
1) This hack is not mine, it's Aethestode's and I think he doesn't really come here anymore.
2) The hack starts with the very first episode of the Pokémon Adventures Manga, and ends with Red winning the Pokémon League of the Kanto/Indigo Region.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 25, 2018
Hey Guys,

I just started playing, and I am already quite addicted. However, in 'Breaking In', starting any battle results in mGBA crashing showing the message:

The game has crashed with the following error:

Jumped to invalid address: 12233332
However, the numbers are random.

Help?

Delta231

A noob
Years
Hey Guys,

I just started playing, and I am already quite addicted. However, in 'Breaking In', starting any battle results in mGBA crashing showing the message:

The game has crashed with the following error:

Jumped to invalid address: 12233332
However, the numbers are random.

Help?

The preferred emulator for his hack is VBA.

Back