• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Runite version

lustrelegend

Pokemon/Runescape hacker
Years
well, Summoning Is soon coming out on rs, so I decided to make a Pokemon emulator. I have seen the summoning spoilers and most familiars look like pokemon, such as the 3 regis. This Hack was made about 1 year ago, and i decided to stop, but now i am continuning it. It will be a firered hack.

*New pokemon, or should i say summoning creature.
*towns and cities will be changed into runescape town/cities
*different npcs and battle

and more

Chiaki Shinichi

Beginning Hacker
Years
well, Summoning Is soon coming out on rs, so I decided to make a Pokemon emulator. I have seen the summoning spoilers and most familiars look like pokemon, such as the 3 regis. This Hack was made about 1 year ago, and i decided to stop, but now i am continuning it. It will be a firered hack.

and more

Summoning is coming out is RS. But what version will you use for the hack, and how are you going to resize the pictures.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022

and more

You mean hack right? Lol just messing with you. Seems interesting enough but how do you plan to change battling?

Back