• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Power, Wisdom, and Courage: The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah I feel like I should at least try them at some point. :( But I'm afraid I won't beat them and I don't like buying games that I won't play often or at least beat once.

I'm a Heart Piece completionist lol. I'm afraid I won't have as many of them as I should when going to a new dungeon or area and die or something. :( Cause I used to just go from point a to b without collecting them and ugh. -points to first file on OoT- Six hearts in Forest Temple BAD. Bad bad.

Are the Silent Realms the trial things? They're super cool, but it would freak me out. I hate when I am gonna get chased. I blame the hand and the Sol in the Palace of Twilight. v_v THAT MUSIC. SCARY.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Still fighting my way through Skyward Sword after beating OoT again, hehe~ Hence why I must join.

What is your favorite character, and why?

Linebeck (or was it Lineback) was pretty awesome in Phantom Hourglass, IMO~ I also love Nabooru from OoT; she was my favourite. :3

What is your favorite instrument used in the games?

The Ocarina, tbh~ It's probably the most fun and challenging instrument to play~ <3

Who is your favorite partner? (Midna, Navi, etc.)

Ohhh, Midna for sure. Navi, was well, Navi, Tatl was just, ugh, she was a brat. Fi, well, she was okay, but she just... keeps telling you all these things that you knew by then. xD The King of Red Lions was also cool, but, not as cool as Midna tbh.

P.S. I really hate those Zants Hands. :x Creepier than Wallmasters.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

There's this one comment on youtube... that kind of wrote lyrics to this song:
"Hey Link... Hey Link come and get this tear.
Hey Link... Hey Link come and get this tear
Come and get this tear, don't worry a-bout the guardians, they are all asleep
now come and get this tear."

And every time I hear that song, I have to think of it. OTZ

*snickers* I remember going through Din's Silent Realm with the guardians at my back for several minutes. |D If either of you have played/watched up to that part, you know there are some Tears on the "slide" down the volcano. That was the place I went to 5 times in a row without collecting a tear. It was fun. |D

Oh, gosh. 6 hearts for the Forest Temple? That's... though. BT

Welcome to the club, Miss Doronjo!
I hate Wallmasters... I hate, hate, hate them. >3<
"Watch out for the shadows from monsters hanging above you!"
*playing*
*suddenly notices shadow is growing*. OH SHI-

It's almost like that one room in the Forest Temple where there's nothing but a redead.
*opens door*
*casually enters*
*sees Redead*
*can't get out fast enough* (I didn't have the Sun's Song by then. >3>)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Ooh I have Spirit Tracks but I didn't really like it that much so I haven't gotten that far, but eventually I'll try and beat it again. Maybe Phantom Hourglass is better?

Welcome to the club, Miss Doronjo! Out of the few games I've played Midna is probably my favorite too, I love her. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm in safe mode, so I can't listen to the music sadly. :( But I do remember that slide. I got so nervous when NCS was playing that part! "DONT MISS THE TEAR TIM OMG OMG OMG"

I think that ReDead is only in the Forest Temple in Master Quest ewww. I read about it and was like "WELL I guess I won't be doing MQ BYE GUYS"

Welcome to the club, Mr. Darmani. lol :>

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Thanks. :3

That Re-Dead, huh? Reminds me of that surprise Like-Like I unfortunately encountered in Master Quest's Fire Temple. :x

/was young, had a nightmare about it, orz

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Oh, that Like Like! It amused me to no end of how a chest would appear instantly after defeating it which gave you your stuff back. |D /weird like that
There's also the Like Like in the Spirit Temple, which falls on you when you hit the switch. Scared the heck out of me as well a few times. |D

MQ is so much fun. *cough*

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Because of that LP Sydian recommended along with this, I've officially decided to go out and buy SS. :D

-ReDeads and Wallmasters scared me sooo much when I was little. They still freak me out a bit today lol. Like-likes are more strange looking than scary to me. Its design is really weird imo.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You should watch more of his LPs! He's amazing. Legit, my idol. Let's make him our official Zelda LPer kekeke.

I get spooked by a lot of stuff lol. ReDeads, Wall/Floor Masters, anything that chases you (HANDS!!), Gibdos...well, if it's dead or a severed body part, I probably don't like it. lol

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
XD; I watched some LP clips when I was doing a SS video run with a friend of mine. I'd much rather play the game myself, to be honest. |D;; I also stay away from spoilers as much as possible (hence why my deviation inbox on dA now counts 300+ messages because I haven't read the new D.Gray-man chapter yet), so I don't think it's something for me. |D

And what about the Zombie Bokoblins in the Ancient Cistern? |D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I thought of some kinda topical (not tropical lol) questions that some of you may enjoy answering! :) I just wanna know what other people think too haha.

What is your favorite incarnation of Link? Least favorite? When answering, keep in mind artwork, personality, etc.
Favorite Zelda? And least fave? Same as above basically lol.

I think I'll answer later after I wake up a little more. :) /can't think hurrr

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Why are the easiest questions always the hardest to answer?

It's a tie between Twilight Princess Link and Skyward Sword Link, with the former probably a bit higher than the later.
I adore Twi's artwork. It's so detailed. I love how they added simple things like stitchwork or the patterns in his boots. Even the knot in his belt is a nice touch. I love how goofy he looks as goat herder and how fierce his face is as a hero. I love his blue eyes in this picture. It's as Telma says: That boy has the eyes of a fierce beast. I couldn't agree more.

Spoiler:

I guess Sky doesn't need any additional explanation as to why he ranks so high. He's so expressive. :'D

For the Zelda's, it's probably vice versa. Skyward Sword Zelda is my favourite, for the same reason as to why Sky ranks so high on my list. She's just a great character, with an adorable design and great story to boot.
TP's Zelda is just very regal. A true heir to the throne. Did you gues know that apparently, if Zant hadn't invaded, she would have been crowned queen a few days later?

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Wind Waker Link is definitely my favorite Link. I also think he's the funniest.

148323_17Sep09_wakerlink.jpg

He also has the most variety in facial expressions.
Spoiler:

And I think Twilight Princess Zelda has the coolest Zelda design. Idk why, though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Username: Iloveeevee
Favorite LoZ game: Wind Waker
Triforce Section: Courage

Adult Link in OoT has to be my favorite. He looks so grown up from the little kid he was and it was such a shock to me when I saw him as an adult for the first time. My least favorite is the Link from A Link to the Past. His hair and face annoyed me the entire game. Idk why, but I hated the design. As for Zelda, my favorite is the Wind Waker. I was really amazed when Tetra was revealed as Zelda. Even though the design is cartoon-like, I still like it more than the other LoZ games I've played. I don't really have a least favorite Zelda. I either liked her or I didn't pay much attention to her.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Wind Waker Link is definitely my favorite Link. I also think he's the funniest.
Spoiler:

And I think Twilight Princess Zelda has the coolest Zelda design. Idk why, though.

I love WW Link ;o; *makes me wish even more I had learned about LoZ earlier*
I WANT /ALL/ THE GAMES

...and that's because she /does/ have the coolest design. Durr :I
Lol jk, but TP Zelda is my favorite. The WW Zelda is also really awesome.

I think my most favorite design from the LoZ franchise, character-wise, is Stallord (TP Boss). Also the most fun boss fight; ever.

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
My least favorite is the Link from A Link to the Past. His hair and face annoyed me the entire game. Idk why, but I hated the design.

I agree. Wasn't his hair like, pink? :P

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and change my theme to something Zelda-ish.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Wind Waker Link has indeed the best expressions, and then it gets hilarious when people try to immitate/cosplay it. I remember turning the camera whenever I could to see if he pulled some faces. |D

tumblr_m3zfl5dyLP1rsdimto1_500.gif

Haha, yes, Lttp Link had pink hair in one version of the game. |D It's odd how even roms differ from each other. I remember playing one with yellow hair, and one with pink hair.... even though they were both the GBA version in combination with Four Swords.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Wind Waker Link has indeed the best expressions, and then it gets hilarious when people try to immitate/cosplay it. I remember turning the camera whenever I could to see if he pulled some faces. |D

tumblr_m3zfl5dyLP1rsdimto1_500.gif

Haha, yes, Lttp Link had pink hair in one version of the game. |D It's odd how even roms differ from each other. I remember playing one with yellow hair, and one with pink hair.... even though they were both the GBA version in combination with Four Swords.

That was one of my favorite scenes from WW. I laughed so hard when he hit the wall. :D Is it just me or did Link get tossed around and thrown into walls a lot in that game?

I still have the original SNES with LttP and I play it every so often. I can't seem to get past the first boss in the Dark World though. >:( This is how I remember Link looking:
Zelda_GD_05.jpg

His hair does look pink, doesn't it? I always thought it was brown...

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
Years
Oou, oou, me too! XD

Name: Uh...*points*
Fav character: The happy mask man (both OOT and MM), Kotake and Koume, the potion shop lady from OOT, Error....uh....ok, this list is kinda long. I like a lot of the minor oddball people. ^^
Fav game: Yeeeeeeah, I'ma have to say Ocarina of Time. I've played it like, 6 or more times, and it was the one that got me hooked years ago.
Triforce: I think I'm going with Courage.

Ok, so, please dont let me be the only one on this, but, is anyone else having a ***** of a time with the first game? I got it through the Wii shop, and I suck. Big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back