• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Anime story epsoide 1

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
"Everyone is here?"

The man in the middle of the round table spoke heavily in an unknown space, in an unknown time, without a single light coming in. Around him came a hologram of local champions from each chair. In Unova Religon Alder Speak.

"What's the point of calling us here?"

Next of Alder, Cynthia said urgently.

"My team had an accident while excavating the remains...I can't get to the scene because of an emergency call. Come on, tell me what you want!"

Soon all the champions began to speak for themselves, and the man said a word that would keep them all quiet.

"I'm going to pick a new Pokemon Master. I've got that candidate in front of me, and only with your consent can we create a new Pokemon Master."

"Who's the candidate?" say Steven Stone in Hoenn Religon champion.

"From Kanto Religon Pallet Town, name is Ash Ketchum." the man say.

When the name came out, all the champions began to chatter. but he didn't know if he would be chosen as a candidate for Pokemon Master. Steven Stone in Hoenn Religon Champion.said cautiously.

"It's not a bad choice, but it's too early, is it? I don't think it's time to give up the Pokemon Master position."

Kanto/Johto Champion Lance say reiterate in a slightly rousing voice.

"I've met the kid, but still young, and there's a slump in the results of all the regular leagues that have gone so far…

The man retorted with sharp words.

"I don't mind that. Since the story is not over yet, can you listen?"

Lance closed his mouth, the man continued.

"Every step of this child's life is very interesting. There are many trainers who can't pick eight badges in a one Religon. but he won six religon, and the battle with self-supporting Pokemon from the wild was quite remarkable. Don't you all know that, too?"

All the champions nodded. But Lance spoke again whether he would budge his argument.

"If that's just what you mean, we'd better pick our champions, so why did you choose a Ash?"

The man replied with a smile on his face.

"It's a mind-set. He's been dreaming of being a 'Pokemon Master' for a long time, and he's been practicing it, because he thinks he can't catch it, but he's trying to make that dream work is very compatible with his mind-set as a Pokemon Master."

Alder, who listened quietly, opened his mouth heavily.

"I see, but I think Ash is still a long way off. We'll discuss it among our champions and come to the conclusion."

The man spoke again in a heavy voice to see if he had anything important to say.

"Okay, but there's a more important problem. It's a very important announcement."

The man lowered his voice to the attention of the champions. He coughed once and carried on.

"MissingNo has been detected. Fortunately, we've been confirmed to be living without major accidents so far."

The champions began to roar again at the word Missingno. Missingno is a Pokemon that exists in Hidden history and is said to be destroyed as soon as it is seen. in a situation where the atmosphere has become quite serious. Lance opened his mouth in this serious situation.

"Where is it? Please let me know right away! This is really serious problem!"

"Misingno is in Kanto Religon." the man say directly

Lance began to look seriously stiff. Not only the Lance, but even the man who said it, could see his face hardened. Lance asked in a slightly hoarse voice.

"uh ... how to ... Clear it? "

" ... frankly I'm not sure how. What we can do it, we can't take the large volume of MissingNo. only way to manage and watch. " the man say

"Only that's the only way?! Everyone's lives are at stake right now the problem. MissingNo. for the new measures on sufficient enough taking such a noise, You talk it so happily ... " Lance say spoke in a quivering yet worrying voice.

The man hesitated quite a bit as he calmed down the angry champions and then went on.

"... I think there's a way to get rid of it.... According to Hidden history, if he or she become a trainer of MissingNo, you can use your trainer to make it disappear."

"Then why are you hesitating to tell me the way before?" say Lance.

"First of all, we need to consume humans, and we don't find it, and... If he or she fail and survive... " Say the man.

The champions became as silent as a honeyed mute. In other words, to get rid of MissingNo, the secrets that the world has hidden are released to everyone, while others find themselves living in a time bomb that they don't know when to die. However, they were hesitant to go out and could not bring up their words. The man said again.

"Think carefully about the candidate's meaning. So let's wrap it up with this."

The holograms disappeared from the round table, and the alone man dressed in a chair behind him and went out. It looks like you're going to do something big.

Meanwhile, where is Ash, who doesn't even know he's a candidate? Ash, who lost the final game of the Kalos League, decides to leave the province for a new adventure again. Ash is currently at Lumiose City Airport, and Serena will part with Ash to leave for Hoenn Religon for her dream. Serena told Ash in front of an escalator heading to the boarding area of the plane.

I'm so glad I went on a trip. You're my target.... Next time we meet, I'll be a more attractive woman, so look forward to it!"

"Yes! I look forward to it!"

The answer came a simple thing like Ash, Serena looked lonely and went down a slow-down escalator, and she determined to do something, and said.

"Ash!"

"…?"

Serena went up against the escalator going down, and stood before Ash and kissed her lips. And with a contented look, her spoke shyly as her went down with an escalator slowly descending.

"Thank you!"

Ash smiled with Clemont and Bonnie gave a reply to Serena.

"Good-bye, Serena."

A few hours later, it was time for Ash to leave for Kanto. Escalators and Clemont in front of the boarding gate of the plane bound for Kanto. He wearing glasses as they look bitter and uncomfortable.

"Thanks very much for your trip so far." say the Clemont

"Thank you, too! What are you going to do with the Clemont?" say Ash.

"I think I need to learn more. I felt a lot of lack of study during the trip. I will study hard for humans and Pokemon to lead a better life under science." say Clemont

Then Bonnie is trying to make a gap between Clemont and Ash from behind.

"Wait a minute. Bonnie, please!" say Bonnie.

"So what are you going to do with Bonnie?" say Ash.

Bonnie mumbled, trying to pick what she wanted to say.

"Yes! Bonnie will succeed my brother as the gym leader! Ash please watch it! And for Pokemon Master d'encouragement! Say the Bonnie.

Ash smiles happily and uses Bonnie's head.

"Yes, I'll be looking forward to it!"

Ash left Kalos a plane bound for Kanto, receiving the two guy's farewells. Soon after, Team Rockets came out looking for Ash and his party. They arrived late because it took the wrong wind current while riding a hot air balloon. It couldn't help but look at Ash's plane in the sky near Lumiose City Airport. James said grumblingly.

"Chuck, We're a step late..."

"It really lost him because of you, James. What are you going to do with this?" say Jessie irritably.

"What is it, Jessie, you misdirected me, and late!" James said irritably.

"Both of you, calm down meow! We got a call from headquarters!" Meowth said irritably.

He took an object similar to a laptop from my backpack and turned it on. Soon the Giovanni appeared on the screen, and Team Rocket all knelt down. Giovanni gave orders in a firm tone.

"Yes, you've had a lot of trouble so far. I'm a little sad that we don't have a big performance in Kalos, but I hope you do well in the next region! I'll look forward to it!"

"Yes, sir!" say Team Rocket.

The screen is turned off and Jessie closes laptop. And everyone sat comfortably and James muttered a great resolution.

"But I can't walk away without results like this way! Let's make up for what we didn't do properly in Kalos!"

"How?" say Jessie.

"Let's go to Pallet Town where Dr. Oak is! We're stealing Pokemon there!" say the James.

Meowth sighed and Jessie also shook her head, but no good idea came up in their heads. Team Rocket, which implicitly agreed to James's opinion, they grew the fire of the hot air balloon hard and began to fly away.

Ash crossed the rough sky and arrived in his missed hometown of Pallet Town. Changed by the warm morning sun, but unchanging, Pallet Town was as quiet and clean as ever in the quiet countryside. Soon, a Mr. mime sweeping the house yard threw out a broom and welcomed Ash's return. he happily responded to the welcome of the Mr. mime, who greeted me warmly, and entered the house.

"Mom I'm back!"

Then The mother's face, indisputable and desolate, began to perk up her son's long return.

"Hey, Ash! You're back! ...... not when you're doing this...... Ash, if you have clothes and laundry, give it to your mom. And I'll do what Ash likes today, so you can wash it first."

Ash gave his all the clothes and laundry and went to the bathroom in his underwear. My mother's eyes, who was organizing the laundry, went to a handkerchief that was sticking out of his pocket. Mom smiled cheerfully and took the handkerchief, asked the Mr. mime to do the laundry, and hurried to shop.

Over time, a hearty meal was served. Pikachu sat on the table, eating a meal that his mother making, he was not breathing for eating food, He looked at his son with satisfaction and suddenly threw out his handkerchief and say.

"Ash, you lied to your mom. You said you'd lost it."

"Oh, that? I actually had a friend named Serena, who I didn't know at the time, so I'm sorry to tell her." say Ash.

"You mean the pretty girl I met on the phone last time, can you tell me about her?"
say the mother.

Thinking for a moment, Ash began to talk.

"Well... Serena was a friend of Dr. Oak's camp when we were kids, and when we first met, she cried while she was hurt, so I helped her with this handkerchief a little. On the last day of the camp, Serena said she'd be able to meet again and broke up with her thanks. I forgot about it for years, and then I met him again in Kalos and got it back, and it turned out that he started the trip because of me. I didn't have a dream at first, but she is a pretty cool kid who grew up to be a Pokemon performer who targets Kalos Queen. If I get a chance, I'll introduce her to you."

While Ash is talking, Ash's mother seems to have fallen in interesting with Serena. When the story was over, poking his face at Ash, who started eating again.

"But Ash, what do you think love is?"

"Love?"

Ash suddenly got into trouble. Ash began to ponder as she say. After much thought, he said his answer.

"The mind that understanding of Pokemon!"

Ash's answer left her blank for a while to understand her words. she straightened her mind at once and said again.

"I think Serena likes you, if you were you! I'm going to take her away!"

Ash replied by munching on his food.

"What? Why I'm take Serena? She's not Pokemon, is she?"

When the mother laughed at Ash's innocent and absurd answer, Ash began to laugh for no reason. Pikachu looked at Ash for a moment, which was ridiculous. But no one would have predicted that his future would change beyond imagination until Gary came to Ash's house...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Pokemon Anime story epsoide 2

Ash complimented her mother by saying, "It's delicious while drinking water after eating all the rice she had carefully prepared," and all of a sudden, he heard the front door slamming open. On the front of the door stood Dr. Oak's grandson, Gary, who looked exhausted. Ash Mom quickly put the wind on the sofa and watered it. Seeing the wind that was breathing hard even after eating, Ash's mother asked him with a worried look.

"Gary, what happened? You look terrible, don't you?"

When Ash notices that the look of the wind is not normal, he kicks out of the table and approaches the Gary.

"Gary! What's going on? Are you okay?"

After drinking water, the calm wind picked his breath for a while and asked Ash with a rather tense tone and earnest expression.

"It's a stroke of luck... Because you're here, What a big deal! A team rocket came into my grandfather's lab!"

"The Team rocket at the institute...?" say Ash

"My grandfather have some help, I think I need your strength." say Gary

"All right! Pikachu, let's go!" say Ash to pikachu

At the end of the day, Pikachu fell over Ash's shoulder at the table, and Ash packed up a Poke ball and prepared to go out right away. Ash's mother also knew the seriousness of the situation and did not stop him from leaving. And with a sarcastic expression, he said to Jiwoo.

"Make sure you get it done, Ash!"

"Yes mother! I'll be back then!" say Ash to Mother.

The courteous Ash started running against the backdrop of a purple night sky that drew near to black, giving a greeting and a little bit of the wind at night breeze with the wind. Ash asked the Gary again.

"Team Rocket, don't tell me you're here to steal Pokemon again?"

"That's right... but I can't do it because I'm stealing Pokemon so quickly..." say Gary with small voice

"OK! Pikachu, hold on tight! it's Agility time!" say Ash and running fast than Gary

Realizing that the situation was bad, Ash began to speed up her legs more than the Gary, even using Pokemon technology(?).

When Ash saw upon arriving at Dr. Oak's lab was very daring to steal Pokemon from the main gate of Dr. Oak's lab. The strong wind began tearing the Pokemon's nest apart one by one, and everything that had been painstakingly organized was ruined. At that time, the leader, Tauros, who ran madly ahead of Ash, attacked him with a Double-Edge, but was pulled into vain as he crashed into a hot air balloon that didn't receive much damage. In mocking Tauros, James, Jessie and Meowth were watching the situation with a very excited look, among others, when Meowth held the controller and shook the cookery. Dr. Oak were struggling very hard, blocking them with their bodies so as not to lose any more. When Dr. Oak looked at Ash's face, he looked pleased to see if he had met the Savior, but said with a look of death, blocking the incoming pipe.

"Oh, Ash... It's been a long time since I saw you, and I'm sorry for showing you this rough.... I'll ask for a rocket squad for us..."

"Don't worry about it! I'm sure I'll get my Pokemon back by myself!"

He moved his eyes back to the rocket's hot air balloon, with a heavy task of finding his Pokemon. The balloon is the hot air balloon of the rocket fleet that we've seen before, but the unusually large sphere, about 15 meters long, hung under a hot air balloon basket, and 10 black pipes, about 3 to 5 meters long, moved around, looking for Pokemon. When the pipe touches the Pokemon, it reacts to a strange part at the end of the pipe, turning the Pokemon into a monster ball and entering the pipe. And there are supposed to be Pokemon in a strong-looking sphere under the balloon. Ash shouted at the rocket squad, with "I am angry."

"Team Rocket ! What are you doing here!"

Upon hearing Ash's words, the three-member rocket squad, looking at the floor, turned for a moment to prepare something as if they were preparing for something. Moments later, the trio of rockets began to talk in a nice pose.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"
"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! That's right! Take that!"

At the end of his speech, Meowth threw a steel cube to Pikachu. Pikachu jumped forward and slipped on the floor because he thought he was going to be trapped. Somehow, like a boomerang, he came back to Pikachu and hit him in the head, and as soon as he got hit, the cube changed a little bit bigger than Pikachu into a small prison that couldn't get away physically. Frustrated, Pikachu kept trying to blow up Thunder volts, but apparently absorbed the electricity he used inside. Meowth spoke abominably, watching the resisting Pikachu.

"I think I did a good job of tracking electricity and building an electrosorbital prison!"

Ash tried to catch it, but a small helicopter wing came out at the top of the prison and was delivered to the three-star rocket launchers at a faster-than-expected speed. James spoke in an air of excitement at the unexpected harvest of Pikachu.

"Nice! Little Pikachu. You're mine!"

Ash shouted out loud, Would there be any daylight in his voice when he kidnapped Pikachu.

"Team Rocket! Give me back my pikachu!"

"No way Meow, there's no one in this world to give back this great harvest!" Say Meowth

After Meowth's provocation, the rocket team shouted in a loud voice.

"It's the best feeling! Aha-ha-ha."

Ash's eyes were focused on how to beat that rocket to the ground, rather than on saving Dr. Oak's Pokemon. The wind calmed him down as he was seen excited.

"Be cool, Ash! Now it's urgent to get Pokemon!"

"...Ok that right, but What should I do..."

"My Blastoise can help you, If you smash the sphere in that balloon, the Pokemon will come back, but..."

Gary pulled out theBlastoise with a determined expression. Ash was also trying to take out the Poke ball, but suddenly stood in front of the Gary and said,

"I'll go! I'll ask you to do it!"
He trying to stop him, but I gave up, and I asked him to wish me luck in erasing." All the wind can do for you is to ask the Blastoise for him... The Blastoise beckoned Ash to come up on his pump, and Ash sat down in the Blastoise's cannon. The Team rocket sent their pipes to the Blastoise without missing the time bent down and pumped out a stronger stream of water to let Ash fly into the hot air balloon, and the Blastoise was dragged into the pipe with great intensity after finishing his mission.

though he laughs at Ash, who missed him, when he saw Ash, who had missed him, he eventually pierced the balloon as the rocket team reached the balloon over the basket where it stood.

When the wind blew down the balloon, the sash trees shook from side to side like the wind, and began to fly up and down at their own speed. Meanwhile, the eraser in the balloon only kept it from falling into the hole, but was just being swayed around depending on the location of the balloon. When the hot air balloon shook from side to side, Meowth accidentally dropped the controller and broke down. Pipes that lost their owner were crowded back and forth, shoveling without finding a proper target, and eventually exploding into overload. The impact of the explosion caused the balloon to rise high in the sky and become a falling star. The Team rockets shouted out, screaming their usual words, as trash was sprayed on the rice.

"We are blasting all again!"

The hot air balloon of the rocket team, which had been flying for a long time, suddenly stopped traveling aimlessly and began to fall rapidly toward the floor. Viridian Forest full of trees and grass... The Team rocket's unauthorized fall completely destroyed not only the three guys of the Team rocket but also the hot air balloon, but, unfortunately, the sphere that collected Pokemon under the balloon was intact. From the shock of the fall, a wake-up call to James and Jessie was held for an emergency meeting. It was a good thing for everyone to grumble, as they were losing their nose due to heavy rice.

"Where the hell are we?" say Meowth

"Well? Where the hell is this place?" It's a dark-looking forest, but..." say James

"Ahhhhhh... I'm still hurt in back of my head....By the way, where are the Pokemon we got!" say the Jessie

"That's right Meow! We don't have time for this! Let's find them and take him to the base!" Say Meowth

They decided to split up and look for it, but it was quite difficult to see in this forest, where the sun was setting and the moon was not shining properly. In fact, the trio of rockets began searching for the ground, almost as long as they waited for the ground, following the light that trickled through the trees.

The surrounding shape was a mess. The unlicensed landing of the great hot air balloon was made, and the trees and grass were turned irregularly in shock, in a hideous. The balloon of the balloon remained squashed from side to side, but it swelled solidly to see if there were any leaves in it, and a deep hole was dug at the point of the crash.

Not only that, but the rest of the basket is crushed, broken... There was no such thing as a muzzle to the point where it could not be rewritten. But the Team Rocket faced more serious problems than that, not long before it could see where the sphere, which should have been in the balloon basket, had fallen. Jessie sat back and forth after a few minutes, wondering if she was getting irritated, and began to shoot back at the other members who were looking for her in a rather sharp voice.

"You guys! You didn't steal from me! I've found it like this, but it's impossible not to see it!"

James responded to Jessie in a clear voice, too.

"Is there a way to... Don't you think I'm such a disinterested person!"

Meowth also said, sympathizing with James.

"Don't say that! We are a community! If you don't trust us, it's over! Now, Jessie, don't complain and find it!

"I see... Excellent... It's a very good mind. Ladies and gentlemen of the Rocket Troupe."

A heavy voice with charisma that could overwhelm the cycle was heard in the back of the three-star generals. The Team Rocket, embarrassed by the pressure of the force, looked back. Apparently not before, there was a man standing behind them. It looks about 178 centimeters tall, and from head to footwear, it's all black as if it were visiting a funeral. His face was so deep that he couldn't see his hat, and his top reached his legs and knees, and his arms were covered only by his wrist and two pairs of short black gloves, one of which was as bright as the morning sun was leaking by his fingernails. The only thing I could see was the mouth, and to the trio, even the mouth was very scary. With his arms folded, he ate and laughed, and said to the Team rocket.

"Unfortunately, all you guys want to do is... I think it's gone. I think it'll be more accurate if it's destroyed. Oh, so you're going to get paid again?" say the man

The team rocket , irritated by its derisive tone, did not just fall for the words.

"Hey, I don't know if you know who we are and you treat us like that, but... We're the rocket squad! Don't make fun of me, man!" say James

"Yes! You've provoked us like that, you'll only hurt yourself!"say Jessie

"Yes meow, we're the Team Rocket! that makes the crying child stop! It's a Fury Swipes attack!"

The man smiled again and screamed quite loudly at some place in the now dark forest as ahh! rushed at him. It was puzzled by his bizarre behavior, but breaking the silence, who was almost there before him, asked him sarcastically.

"Save for alive? What's that ridiculous scream?" say James

"That's right. As you say, I've made a big mouthful of it. Ladies and gentlemen of the rocket squad! Are you good at running?" say the man

At the end of his speech, dozens of eyes began to rise from the dark side of the forest, one by one, not one by one. The snows were huge, over a meter-tall, gale-bounds with a buzzing sound, and began to hover around the Team rocket, as if waiting for food. As a result, Jessie, the trio of rockets, shuddered and flopped down to see if her legs had loosened, and James shook and hardened. Meowth was not able to scream once, either.

The reason they are so scared is not simply because of the large number of Beedrill. It's not just because you treat the Beedrill as if it were a hand and foot. They were frightened by the strange warm but unpleasant energy coming from his smiling left hand, perhaps because of the uneasiness he might have caused to be around and the sense of knowing something that would not exist in the world. The man raised his left hand, also raised their heads along the finger. He shouted the starting signal cheerfully as if he were a referee shouting the starting signal.

"Get ready... "

After making his left hand look like a gun, he shouted as he pointed to the shaking Team Rocket, who were terrified.

"Bang!"

In line with his signal, Beedrill roofs changed their faces at the rocket squad and began to fly away. As if to meet the worst thing They never wanted to think of again, the white-and-white Team Rocket, so terrified that they couldn't even scream, ran away, limping to run away with the strength of their legs. At first, They almost got caught up with the Beedrill ones, but as my legs gradually returned to them, They began to move away from them.

On the other hand, a Bayleef popped out from somewhere in the bushes to see if it was funny or if it was ugly. I think it's Ash's Bayleef, but behind her, Ash's Pokemon began to appear one by one. Bayleef began to wail and search for Ash, who calmed her in a friendly way and stroked the nearly wailing Bayleef.

"It's all right. It's all right. he's okay."

Bayleef did not care about his comfort, but ran toward the rocket squadron's hot air balloon and brought out Ash, who was seriously injured and dejected after being swept all over by tree branches and leaves. Watching him, Bayleef cried out in desperation. Please help him. When the man saw Ash's pulse, he thought his heart was still beating, but he was stunned by the shock of the crash. He spoke softly to reassure Bayleef, who was sick and was terribly worried.

"Don't worry about him. He just passed out for a second. But I think it's better to be treated somewhere else than here..."

Then the cry of Pidgeot began to come to Sky. Ash's Pokemon began to appear one by one, with Bulbasaur hiding at the sound. it must have noticed that the cry was Ash's Pidgeot. Minutes after their signal, Oak Gary and Dr. Oak who followed Pidgeot, succeeded in getting the man together. The Gary sent back Ash's Pokemon and Pokemon from the institute, and when the man explained all the circumstances to Dr. Oak, he breathed a sigh of relief and thanked him.

"Thank you very much... If it weren't for you, one young life would have passed away." At Dr. Oak's appreciation, he spoke humbly, flattering.

"No, I'm just one person to do what I have to do. Dr. Oak, can you let him see me as soon as he wakes up?" say the man

"It doesn't matter, but... May I ask why?" say Dr.oak

Dressed up in his robes, he said nothing. Instead, he said,

"I'll be waiting for you at Dr. Oak's lab, so please call me back."

At the end of the talk, he went to the completely dark forest exit before Dr. Oak, who was close to the entrance of the forest, looking confident as if he knew the location of the institute. Dr. Oak had no choice but to return to the lab.

=P.S.=

Hello there my Pokemon fan~ i'm from Korea! i got translated my own Fan Fic of Pokemon Animation Fan fic~ if you like it say some Comment~ i love to answer it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Pokemon Anime story epsoide 3

Ash is in a warm sleep like a happy baby, snoring loudly to her nose. Sleeping on one's cheek is a spectacle. Well, from what you've done earlier, it's no big deal to sleep like that.

"Dude! getting up! ASS!"

An ear-stirring voice, like a pesky alarm clock, rang dimly in the ear. But the voice is completely new to Ash. Again a grumbling sound was heard faintly.

"That's the end of it. Hey! get up!! ASS, the sun on middle! you son of a bitch!"

she pulled my ear gently for Ashes, who didn't wake up, and I couldn't hear it because it was too blurry until now, but now I even pricked my ears with a very sharp, sharp sound. In the end, Ash opened her eyes with a dull pain across her earlobes.

"My name is not a Ass, My name is Ash..."

"Are you getting up now? Ass, But you look like a ghost who can't sleep, and you're a match for heaven." say the girl.

The sarcastic look of the Buddha is so gross that it becomes a goblin face, and it is the best prize in terms of scratching one's heart. Ash wakes up rubbing the saliva on her cheek, but the main character of her voice seemed to be mosaic-treated, so she couldn't tell who she was. Ash looked around with a look of who I was and looked at her for sure.

"You... who are you?"

He tilted his head and clenched his fist and gave Ash's a punch in the head.

"Get your head together! You almost got in trouble!"

she went on with a clatter of hands.

"By the way, you fainted because you were jumping all day long to train. So I took you to the Pokemon Center myself. You have to take care of yourself anyway, you son of a bitch!"

While hearing nagging voices that felt like she was barely able to live, Ash fell into a question. Apparently feeling a sense of war with the Team rocket Ash quickly looked around. A rugged two-story bed inside the Pokemon Center in Kanto, windows of cold sunlight and walls painted in cypress, the air realized that the acrid was in a strangely dreary room with no dust. First of all, Ash kicked out of her bed, but the feeling of incomprehension and cold terror penetrated into her bones, making her breath hard to breathe, and just standing still gave her goose bumps.

"Hey, Ass? What are you bruising about? Come on, let me know the next gym!" say the girl.

"Something's weird." say Ash

"Hmm?" say the Girl.

"Something's weird! This is not the world I knew!" say Ash shouted.

"What are you talking about, this is your world!" Say the girl.

"My... world?"

When Ash said that it was my world, her voice and background faded away as if they had been teleported. Many scenes passed unnoticed by Ash, who was thrown into such a world of nothing, but a stranger who was not welcomed by anyone was forced to stare at the world. Then a very slow scene passed Ash, which is very familiar.

"Don't tell me about it here?"

it was a Town. The path, thickened by weeds, barely allowed the squalid soil to see that it was the road, and the house was bombed, with no roof or walls left. What was left of this wasteland? As I was turning my eyes away, I saw the hill. He raised his eyes along the broken steps of the hill, and barely stood as if the building with its skeleton would collapse any moment. But it didn't take long to realize that this place was a Pallet Town.

"Here's....?"

His voice trembled like a sheet of paper in the strong wind, but I looked a little closer. Evidently, The route recalled his way to the lab with a pajamas wind to receive Pokemon, and remembered the hill where Dr. Oak lived, who always greeted Ash with a bright face.

"What the hell? How did this happen..." say Ash with shutter voice

"You want to know why?"

I felt a cute voice as a little girl and a bad cold light, which was clearly a light to give me warmth, but an indescribable contradiction. The light whirled around like a mosquito and spoke gruesomely.

"That's what I'm saying. It's you!"

"Is it my fault?"

Ash growled with a luscious tone, and the words echoed like echoes. The light replied as Ash was cute and soothing a child.

"Oh, I'm scared. It's called self-serving. Your greed is what made you do this." The light said like childish.

"I've been greedy for something!" say Ash in anger.

"Well?"

Light laughed at Ash and said, "I don't look embarrassed at Ash's words, but I'm more relaxed."

"Well, it's not my job for that reason. I'm just giving people hope. I want to thank you for creating this world."

From his speech, he began to move deeper and deeper, smiling with joy as if he had already received 100 points. Ash, who didn't want to stay still anymore, could do nothing but run toward the light with a roar, unaware that it was getting darker.

Dying and running were Ash, but the ragged voice that grew farther and farther disappeared without a trace. However, Ash's legs, which had been running mad even after they disappeared, finally stopped, slowly braking.

"..no...no..."

Understanding what the words were, Ash was completely given up and fell to his knees. He must have completely lost hope and fallen into despair. It was then. The view around him became increasingly blurred, and he felt pain all over his body and opened his eyes. Soon I realized that I was on the couch inside Dr. Oak's lab, where some repairs were completed. Ash breathed wildly and finally realized he was in the real world, but he still seems to have not calmed down from the shock.

'That's a dream. Yeah, that's a dream, thank God. Because it's a dream."

When mother, who was nursing Ash who had lost her life, noticed Ash woke up, the wind suddenly rose to Ash who was sitting on a nearby sofa. Pikachu happily began licking Ash, and his mother began to cry without a sound as she held Ash tightly and shed small teardrops

"Ash! You're finally awake! Thank God! Thank God!"

A tightly closed door opened when Dr. Oak and a man entered the room. The man in black made a very strong impression, even though his face was covered by Rove's hat. Despite the long conversation, Dr. Oak of heaven also looked quite nervous in front of him.

"Oh! Ash? Now you must be distracted!"

"Oh, you helped me! Thank you very much!" say Ash see the man with Rove.

"You don't have to be so formal. Yes, sit down. There's something I'd like to tell you about Ash..." the man said it.

When they all sat down with one seat on the sofa, the sharp flesh that had been felt quite strong had disappeared. But his answer was more shocking than living.

"I want to train Ash with me. J I think it's too much of a waste to travel with you right now for your potential."

"What? Wait..." say Ash's Mother.

"You're Ash's mother, aren't you? You can be very concerned about doing this with someone you don't even know. But Dr. Oak and I have known each other for a long time. Don't worry, trust me, and you'll get a good result."

Dr. Oak tried to persuade her in an embarrassing manner, but stopped short of saying whether the man's thoughts were unchanged. Dr. Oak fixed his face and looked at Ash. Ash's mom also asked Ash if she was worried.

"What do you think, Ash?"

All the rest, including Ash, looked at Ash for a moment at the man huge offer. Ash spoke of her conviction as she was a one-shot personality by riding on the tea instead of watering the eyes of the people.

"No, I love traveling like this, meeting new Pokemon and meeting new people!"

The man in the Rove said with a bitter smile.

"Ha-ha, like that..."

His exuberance contained a strong charisma that the opponent could not easily win, and he could not feel in the short conversation, but he felt like he was something of a great. But the rest, except Ash, were uncomfortable with the unpleasant shivering energy from his left hand.

"Then why don't we do this?"

Breaking a little awkward silence,Ash's mother suggested to the man.

"What is it is?"

"How about battle Pokemon with Ash? If Ash wins, let Ash do as his pleases. If Ash loses, he'll follow you it is ok Ash?"

"Yes? Yes!"

When his mother, who could not easily miss a good chance, stepped hard on Ash's foot, Ash accepted the decision. Here's a question: Why would anyone who doesn't know his name or his face tell Ash to follow him? Ash's mother pretended to be fine on the outside, but it was never good. Why? When Ash travels to another country, isn't it just that many times she contacts her? Wouldn't it be nice to have frequent contact with Ash, as the mother's heart is all the more missing child in her arms?

Also, Dr. Oh seems to know who he is, so even if the worst happens, it's okay to trust him through Dr. Oak.

Dr. Oak, Ash and the man in the Rove. Ash went to the far right based on Dr. Oak, and the man in the Rove started walking to the left. The wind, which had been cool and smooth until now, began to blow furiously and Dr. Oak declared the match for the two men who were poised.

"From now on, we will start a match between Ash and the challenger in Pallet Town. There's one Pokemon that you can use. Let's start the battle!"

"Go, Pikachu. I chosen you!" say Ash

Ash ordered the battle to begin like throwing away, who was preparing electricity from his shoulders, to forget the anxiety he saw in his dream. Pikachu prepared a lot of electricity from both balls, landing his four feet leisurely, as he responded. The man who saw it talked to Ash leisurely, tapping his forehead as if he had forgotten one thing.

"Wait a minute. I was going to take out a special Pokemon, but I think it would be too dull. So I'll try to constrain myself." say the man.

The man carried the horse out, taking one little monster ball out of his pocket.

"This Pokemon is a Pokemon that I just caught before I went to the forest where Ash recued. Shall I try my luck?"

A Rattata popped out of the Poke ball that threw as hard as it could. He was ready for battle, ready for battle. And as if waiting for his master's orders, his hair was glossy and lively.

"Rattata huh but I can't let my guard down! Pikachu! used Thundervolt!"

Pikachu jumps loudly, squeezing his whole body, and the electricity is directed at the tail. The biographies seem to be worth training for a long time to look like a dragon, but for some reason they don't seem to fit a million volts. Rattata remains silent to see if she has received any orders. Coughts who did nothing are angry or Ash orders Pikachu to come to nothing.

"I'm going to use it close to Pikachu. It's going to be Thundervolt as I approach Rattata!"

Pikachu used Thundervolt for such a tall order without showing any sign of it, but he began to move forward little by little. For some reason, however, the Thundervolt that he used while moving are not right at all, and he just keeps going astray. The man in the robes muttered as he saw Pikachu giving such unreasonable orders.

"There's only one drawback to this Pikachu... Either he's not trained or he's out of focus."

"We Pikachu don't lack concentration! Come on, Pikachu! Thundervolt with all your strength!"

Pikachu finally got a Thundervolt in the front as he approached Rattata as he was shooting the electricity. He fell out in great pain, but the cork began to rise with difficulty. And if he waited only for that moment, the man ordered Rattata.

"Reversal!"

Rattata launched a disastrous stampede at Pikachu, who was just around the corner. Pikachu was so embarrassed that he couldn't avoid it and hit it. And it went down to where Ash was standing. He stumbled and barely got up, but even stood up. The man shook his head when he saw such a pikachu.

"It looks like there's no item, and the technology layout is terrible, so can you beat me?"

"But! you have to finish the race until you know it! Let's try it! Pikachu used Iron tail!" say Ash loudly

Pikachu's tail turned into metal, approached Rattata and wielded an iron tail, but the tail that was in the spot disappeared. Pikachu, embarrassed, looks around.

"Pikachu up there!"

The tail, which was high above the sky, attacked Pikachu with a direct attack, surrounded by white energy. it quick attack! Pikachu collapsed with a hazy eyes as if he had not even the strength to stand at the blow. Dr. Oak, who immediately noticed that Pikachu was inoperable, declared the end of the match.

"There's no match for Pikachu, so the winner is a challenger!"

The man in the robes shook his hands and shouted at Ash, who ran toward Pikachu.

"Are you looking at the battle so funny? You're not even ready to fight with Pokemon. You're already disqualified in the world of Pokemon Battle."

Ash said, citing Pikachu, who was not beaten.

"Battles are for fun, not for battle in that sense."

"But what would you do if it were true? Are you going to deny the reality?" say sharply in voice in Robe man

"That's..."

"Your thoughts are near ideal. You're playing battle for fun? If there is a winner, there will be a loser, and the winner will have a great sense of defeat, but with your logic, you can survive in this tough Pokemon world?"

The man puts in the Poke ball and approaches Ash and begins to say it again.

"You are definitely a trainer with a great talent. But I think we need to be more disciplined to survive in this world. You didn't forget the promise you made earlier, did you? I hope you'll go with me!"

P.S.

Hello guy Random Korean writer still here! i want to see the comment for tackle about my fan fic! please do to for me please?

Bay

Years
Hi there! I'm one of the mods of this section. I noticed you have three seperated threads of your story here. One of the rules in this section is to keep all chapters in one thread, so I merged the three threads into one!

Now, I only skimmed through the first chapter. You mention you're Korean and had translated this story. I can tell since you had a lot of awkward sentences going on. I'm not going to comb them through all, but a few examples.

The man in the middle of the round table spoke heavily in an unknown space, in an unknown time, without a single light coming in. Around him came a hologram of local champions from each chair. In Unova Religon Alder Speak.

So second sentence, "Around him came a hologram of local champions from each chair" sounds like each of the champions is in one room while in fact it's Alder talking to everyone on screen. Instead of chair, you meant region? The third sentence it's "Region" not "Relgion". Now, I'm gonna rewrite the sentences a bit to make it flow better. I think you mean:

The man in the middle of the round table spoke heavily in an unknown space, in an unknown time, without a single light coming in. In front of him came a hologram of local champions from each region. Unova region's Alder spoke.

I change "Around him" to "In front of him" to make it clearer the hologram is in front of him. "Unova region's Alder spoke" I feel is a better expression.

"Every step of this child's life is very interesting. There are many trainers who can't pick eight badges in a one Religon. but he won six religon, and the battle with self-supporting Pokemon from the wild was quite remarkable. Don't you all know that, too?"

There's some awkward phrasing going on. The bolded part what you mean by "and the battle with self-supporitng Pokemon from the wild"?

Now, onto the first chapter. Looks like Ash got the attention of several high ranking Pokemon League trainers, huh? I do wonder what role MissingNo has here. I'm going to assume Ash in your story will not be going to Alola like in the anime and will be dealing with some kind of threat.

I think the best approach is to find someone who is willing to help edit your story on the grammar. Don't take this the wrong way, I applaud you for translating your own work since English isn't an easy language! English is my first language and I still get awkward sentences in my writings on occasion! If you aren't able to find someone, there's some sites like Grammarly that helps with grammar decently.

While these kinds of Ash stories aren't my preferences, I still wish you luck on your work!

Back