• 51 replies

Psychic

Really and truly

Female
Seen April 10th, 2018
Posted March 11th, 2018
387 posts
12 Years
Scyther and Mewtwo are both in my top 5 favoruite Pokemon! You have good taste. ;)

Both of them look very cool! I absolutely love Scyther's pose - I find the mantis really hard to draw and pose, and this one looks very active and intense, especially with the perspective. I would love to see a coloured version of it!

Mewtwo's pose is less exciting in contrast, but the shading and detail stood out to me more. I especially like his face and chest plate, though I felt the shoulder part of the chest plate shoulder looks too high, at least on the side whsoe arm we can't see.

Overall two very cool pieces, and I look forward to seeing more!

~Psychic

Click to check out my Pokémon food blog!

Banner by Satomine Night

j_rojas2016

Male
Venezuela
Seen October 17th, 2019
Posted August 22nd, 2019
46 posts
3.1 Years
Psychic

Thank you so much...

As you said Scyther's pose was the key to make the final drawing looks more dynamic...

And Mewtwo.. It's my favorite by far on First Gen. I Posted that pic on my twitter account and reposted here. but as you saw it's not perfect, thanks again for your nice comments

Neshi

Thank you ;) I'll be posting some 2nd Gens soon
Welcome to my nightmares

j_rojas2016

Male
Venezuela
Seen October 17th, 2019
Posted August 22nd, 2019
46 posts
3.1 Years
Very nice drawings!
I always like seeing traditional art since digital is getting more and more prevalent.
I preffer traditional art.. I love to draw with pen or pencils, seems more (I don´t know the correct word) traditional perhaps
Welcome to my nightmares

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza

Female
Funland
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 12th, 2019
330 posts
3.9 Years
All the work you've posted is so fabulously done! Petilil and Lilligant in the newest piece are both super cute. I really like the way you shade.

Use your Ba'noodle on your... ba'loney!

j_rojas2016

Male
Venezuela
Seen October 17th, 2019
Posted August 22nd, 2019
46 posts
3.1 Years
All the work you've posted is so fabulously done! Petilil and Lilligant in the newest piece are both super cute. I really like the way you shade.
Thank You so much. I used to shade by using my fingers, but I've started with that method after I drawed another type of drawing... this one
Welcome to my nightmares
Advertiser Content