• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] How did you use your partner Eevee?

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Did you switch out the exclusive moves based on needs, use some, or ignore them entirely?

I stuck with the dark and psychic moves and used my team for everything else, but this next time around I'm going to ignore them entirely and build a better team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I ended up with Psychic, Grass, Water and Ice. I switched them around throughout the game but settled for those 4 moves.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
My final Eevee came out with Double-Edge, Sparkly Swirl, Freezy Frost and Baddy Bad. I've gotta say though, Sparkly Swirl is really overpowered as it basically negates the need to use any heals, and Sizzly Slide can completely shut down physical attackers if they can't set up, so I kept that for a while. In the end, I chose to run an Eevee that would cover for his weaknesses effectively while also cover for weaknesses/types that my team otherwise needs to cover for.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i change my team constantly so my eevee's moveset isn't set in stone just yet. i've been testing the new moves out too to see which ones i like best. bouncy bubble is super op and i love it lol. that will probably be permanent. i like baddy bad purely for the name and description, even though i don't have it on eevee currently. i still haven't tried the fire or fairy move yet tho so we'll see. my eevee's special attack is higher than physical though so i'll probably finalize my moves bearing that in mind. current set is bouncy bubble, buzzy buzz, glitzy glow, and uhhhhh is it sappy seed? it's a grass move. idk. fight me.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I went with a few and changes as I unlocked more, e.g. Bouncy Bubble (always been partial to healing moves).

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
i didnt use it at all
yet it inexplicably remained one of the highest levelled on my team. wonder if that's some game freak shennanigans happening with how it distributes xp

Back