• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bian

Years
OK thanks!

FC: 1419 9050 4778

EDIT: Thank you very much for the Mew!!!

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ok. Can you be here between 9 PM PST and 12 AM PST? If so I will get your events ready. Thanks. Remember I want the 60211 Bulbasaur GCA event and BP Charizard. That I decided on after I realized I was indeed giving you 2 events instead of 1 event. I hope you can be on then. Thanks.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ok. Can you be here between 9 PM PST and 12 AM PST? If so I will get your events ready. Thanks. Remember I want the 60211 Bulbasaur GCA event and BP Charizard. That I decided on after I realized I was indeed giving you 2 events instead of 1 event. I hope you can be on then. Thanks.:)
Sure, just let me know when your ready

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I can trade now and will be here for another 75 minutes from the time I post this post. Please VM me when you get here before I have to go to sleep. Thanks.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I can trade now and will be here for another 75 minutes from the time I post this post. Please VM me when you get here before I have to go to sleep. Thanks.:)
Which one of your fc's do I use?

use my pearl 1 fc 5326 8384 9639

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Hi i'm interested in these of your events:
-UT Salamence lv.50 OT: PCNYd ID: 00018
-UT Flygon lv.45 OT: PCNYd ID: 00077
-UT Kingdra lv.35 OT: PCNYb ID: 00283
-UT Seadra lv.45 OT: PCNYd ID: 00069

Could you check my thread for something you want in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back