• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Not Playable in Standard, but IS Playable in Unlimited

Unfortunately, Play!Pokemon doesn't sponsor an unlimited format yet.

Anyway, grabbed one of those 25 cards + 1 foil boxes because why not.

Interesting cards and Trainers: Super Potion, BW81 Thundurus EX, Articuno Black Star Promo 22, BW87 Leafeon, RC18/RC25 Minccino.

They were wrong! I count 3 "foils" there!

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
Years
Unfortunately, Play!Pokemon doesn't sponsor an unlimited format yet.

Anyway, grabbed one of those 25 cards + 1 foil boxes because why not.

Interesting cards and Trainers: Super Potion, BW81 Thundurus EX, Articuno Black Star Promo 22, BW87 Leafeon, RC18/RC25 Minccino.

They were wrong! I count 3 "foils" there!
Then sorry, I guess I had PTCGO on my mind :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I went back to Target today to get some more Simpsons Lego Minifigures series 2 and bought some Call of Legends packs.

Got Holo Ninetales which I really wanted, also Holos of Houndoom and Lugia. I also got revs of Ninetales, Kyorge and Gyarados.

Years
Then sorry, I guess I had PTCGO on my mind :p

Oh, right, that has an "Unlimited" format of its own.

Anyway, I opened up one of those repackaged "Collector's Box" things you can find at Target. It had an Emerging Powers mini collector's binder still in its original packaging, 40 sleeves from the Xerneas Elite Trainer Box, an XY pack, and several loose cards.

Interesting members of the loose cards: Special foil version of Fiery Torch (the one from that one Flashfire promo box), normal Cheren from Dark Explorer, Team Plasma Ball, and Pokemon Communication.

XY Pack: Cloyster, Super Potion

Kind of a boring pack considering how it was advertized.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I got one of those before and I think the sleeves took off some of the paint along the edge of my full art Cresselia.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My booster boxes came today
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to Walgreens today because I heard they had Lego minifigures Simpsons Series 1. Unfortunately they did not.

However they did have Primal Clash packs for 3.99 and an old tin for 15.99. I ended up pulling my 400th ultra rare owned(Including 392 pulled/8 bcbm's). And it's not a duplicate. :)
tumblr_nnmqo7wcC11r12rm4o10_r1_540.jpg

Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Opened a Primal Kyogre Elite Trainer Box the other day,
From them got
• Mega Aggron EX
from the Pokemon I love:
• 3 Vulpix - really love the cute Vulpix art on the card, easily my most favorite card in Primal Clash
• Ninetales
• Mega Gardevoir EX

either tomorrow or Thursday, going to get Furious Fist box in Spanish - Puños Furiosos!, hoping to get M Lucario.

Years
Opened a Primal Kyogre Elite Trainer Box the other day,
From them got
• Mega Aggron EX
from the Pokemon I love:
• 3 Vulpix - really love the cute Vulpix art on the card, easily my most favorite card in Primal Clash
• Ninetales
• Mega Gardevoir EX

either tomorrow or Thursday, going to get Furious Fist box in Spanish - Puños Furiosos!, hoping to get M Lucario.

I wonder if there are any in Italian, I would get a box if there was. I'm Italian and currently learning the language

Years
Went to Walgreens today because I heard they had Lego minifigures Simpsons Series 1. Unfortunately they did not.

However they did have Primal Clash packs for 3.99 and an old tin for 15.99. I ended up pulling my 400th ultra rare owned(Including 392 pulled/8 bcbm's). And it's not a duplicate. :)
tumblr_nnmqo7wcC11r12rm4o10_r1_540.jpg

Spoiler:

My question is, why the hell did these two get a full art? Such an odd choice, haha.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Sorry to disappoint, as I have not yet opened the packs!
I will open them on my YouTube channel - I will share the cards I do get via photo.
Got the boxes today - Puños Furiosos - the Spanish version of Furious Fists
bought 2 - 18-booster pack box = 36 packs, the equivalent of a typical booster box.
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I know I don't like to double post - here are the photos from my Spanish Puños Furiosos booster boxes.
With one of each Eeveeluton & one of each of my other favorites - Patrat, Watchog, Mienfoo, Mienshao, ad Lucario! I'm really happy.

Couldn't fit everything in one photo without it being too small, so I split it intro 3 views:

Also showed them off with my Pokemon plush of that Pokemon on the card
My favorites & also EX, & holos/foils (heard them being called different terms on YouTube):
Spoiler:

Main EX & Holos/Foils alone. Those Code Cards look so awesome in the Spain version.
Spoiler:

For the rest of the cards? - here's the videos:
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I bought some Primal Clash packs, got a 3 pack and got Gardevoir Ex, also bought some singles. The first 4 had non holo rares, then I found one I missed after I opened the others and it contained M Gardevoir FA, my 5th one so far. M Gardevoir FA seems to be very easy to pull, while the regular full art is about as easy as getting a secret rare or a holo Slurpuff in my case.

Last edited:

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I went on TCGplayer and ordered some singles!
Got 4 Gallade EX, 3 Absol, 1 Latios EX, 3 Reshiram, and 3 Togekiss Holo for 20 dollars

Forget packs I'm never going back ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Got some packs from Target, I got some of the $3.33 packs and a 3 pack with Regirock promo.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened 1 Regirock 3 pack and 1 Pangoro 3 pack as well as a Meowstic and Heliolisk blister.

I got this from the Regirock blister. The 3 pack also had a Jirachi holo, the other 3 pack had an Absol holo.
tumblr_no5sw2KMr61r12rm4o3_r1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back