• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
Could someone please look at "Coffeehouse: Chaotic Christmas" and review? It's not that hard...

Bay

Years
Oh, crud, I forgot about this thread. XD; I have a new fanfic up, so...
Heart of the Sea
A parable about a fisherman that got the biggest catch of his life, only to let pride take over him.
Chapter One: Obeying Your Parents

It has been forty days since Damus Craig and his friend Aries Bluewell caught a fish, causing concerns for Aries' mother. Aries' parents, the boy, and Damus talked during dinner, leading the mother to want Aries not fish with the old man no more.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
Hey, everyone. I know I"m somewhat new here, but I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my fic Legend of Lightning. Its a cross fic between Naruto and Pokemon and I really think it could end up pretty well. I only have some background info and the prologue up right now but chapter one will be up really soon. Anyway, I'd really appreciate some reviews or at least some criticism so please check it out! Thanks!

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
I have just made a Oneshot about the pokemon finally getting revenge on Meowth for his sins and for the stolen pokemon. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back